Tyvey's Gooey Crunch

Beccah

AD-TyveyGooeyCrunch.jpg

As requested, a yummy, gooey, crunchy autumnal delight featuring English toffee and marshmallow fluff, maple sugar, and my beautiful chewy aged patchouli in the base. Ok, now I'm hungry. Thanks, Tyvey. ;)

THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG

The toffee, marshmallow, and maple are blended super well together - I can't really pick it apart. I think this is the first time I've smelled toffee as a note... It slightly reminds me of coffee but lighter and sweeter. I really have no words to describe this except it's so delicious. I can smell the patchouli in the background, but it's not very strong to me at all. It doesn't seem to be as prominent a note as in LPs and just adds some depth into this.

This is gooey coochy crunchy heaven. It's very dense and chewy smelling. I asked for Compromising Positions patch and it is unmistakably that. MR it's funny you say coffee about the toffee, as from time to time it is reading as a light frothy mocha on me - just peeks in and out. I also got peeks of the texture of CJ's Treacle Trollop for those who know that one. Esp in later drydown I get a tiny bit of saltiness, in a salt-in-your-hot-chocolate way - I think because of the combo of patch and maple. In very late drydown the patch is lasting the longest, with a little bit of melted milk chocolate. THANK YOU MARA for these absolute beauties!!!!

Tyvey, I also smell chocolate in this and was going crazy because I was like, that is most definitely not in the list of notes what is happening with my nose! :say19:

Edited by Midnight Requiem

This was a great idea and I really liked it in the wet stage, and it does have a chocolate impression, I agree - it's really interesting. Unfortunately for me, in the drydown the English toffee takes over and sometimes that accord just doesn't smell right on me, it turns kind of plasticky.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Tyvey! This is delicious!

If the parch in this is the same as CP that explains the wonderful chewiness of it. I sometimes read patch as chewy - perfect for that toffee feel :heart:

I have worn it 3 days in a row - something I don't normally do with anything, lol, but this is so goooood!

It leaves a wonderful scent trail without being overbearing...just a pied piper effect on others ^_~

So happy to share in this creation :) Thank you for another delectable idea!

• 2 months later...

I haven't really been in a foody mood lately, but this might change that... it's mouth-watering! On my skin, I get mostly the toffee, maple sugar and marshmallow. I imagine the patchouli is what is making this feel deep and sensuous. I love to wear foody scents to bed - this will give me "sweet" dreams!