Chakra Oils: Heart

Beccah

AD-Chakra4Heart.jpg

Chakra: Heart

The Heart Chakra is ruled by love and wisdom, and this Chakra oil radiates with the deep Green of life, that which restores and renews. This Chakra is the primary point of all the nodes, as it contains the sacred spark of the Divine as well as intuition. To open one’s Heart Chakra is to embrace forgiveness and evolve to higher understanding.

Pink rose and red rose attar over thick vanilla and vanilla bean oils.

• 3 weeks later...

This is sooooo beautiful, strictly from a scent perspective. If you're a rose lover this is a lovely rose blend. The vanilla accents help to accentuate the natural sweetness of the rose notes, but there is a sheer quality to it, like catching a whiff of rose through an open window on a warm day. Rose is, of course, a natural defense against depression and evokes joy and love - and there is a calm centering aspect to this oil; to remember to love, but without all the clamoring agendas. Love, simple as breathing, Love, eternal and encompassing.

To my taste this is the most platonic-ideal expression of a rose I think I've ever enjoyed from LPMP and I know what a statement that is. No brainer fb.

There is something fresh about it - especially when it kept making me think of iced white tea. ?? I know.

Edited by tyvey

This is sooooo beautiful, strictly from a scent perspective. If you're a rose lover this is a lovely rose blend. The vanilla accents help to accentuate the natural sweetness of the rose notes, but there is a sheer quality to it, like catching a whiff of rose through an open window on a warm day. Rose is, of course, a natural defense against depression and evokes joy and love - and there is a calm centering aspect to this oil; to remember to love, but without all the clamoring agendas. Love, simple as breathing, Love, eternal and encompassing.

Yes, this exactly. There's a soothing quality to this. I was feeling bummed out about my dating life. I now feel soothed & calm about everything.

Edited by Beccah

I'm wearing this tonight with the intention of clearing blockages in my Heart chakra. This is so insanely beautiful! I love roses and this is so true to fresh roses with a gorgeous base of vanilla. The vanilla makes it slightly creamy to my nose. I am mildly allergic to roses, which bums me out because I love them so much, so I'm only wearing a small amount. Love love love this. ❤❤❤

ETA: When I woke up this morning, I could still smell this on me. The long dry down of this is so incredible. The rose and vanilla blend together so well I to this soft scent. I wish I could explain this better. It's like a vanilla rose candy but it's not sweet. I don't know how else to explain it. I love this so much.

Edited by tink333

Ok, I love this one. Wearing this oil is almost a spiritual experience. I get dragged down into my base instincts & I start feeling that void that prompts me to contact the FWB, even though he's clearly ignoring me & it's better that we not be in each other's lives in any capacity. So I wear this, & I feel uplifted. I actually had the thought "there's plenty of other fish in the sea, at a least a billion of them," while I was wearing Heart oil. The other negative feelings I get during the holidays seem to get a nice cleansing too. Energetically, this is pure love.

I have been anti rose again for the last six months or so. Until now. This is gorgeous. Very very rose in your face forward but creamy and dreamy from the vanilla. I can smell the pink and the red rose distinctly apart from each other on one sniff and the next sniff they swirl together. Can't wait to smell this is an hour. And in the morning when I wake up.

DAMN NO YOU DIDN'T MARA FOX! If La Fleur Cremese came back in life as a spirit to haunt us for eternity- Chakra Heart is it.

This is GLORIOUS. On me it's sheer red rose which is perfect because sometimes red rose is like omg girl you're too much go in the corner for a sec- and the baby pink is just perfect, and pretty sitting dipping her pretty petals into a pool of vanilla bean fondant.

OMG I don't know WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. Rose hos GET IN HERE NOW! This needs every single boost ever created.

Surpise of the month right here. Heart Chakra is a rosette cupcake drenched in joy.

:nice04271::nice04271::nice04271:

DAMN NO YOU DIDN'T MARA FOX! If La Fleur Cremese came back in life as a spirit to haunt us for eternity- Chakra Heart is it.

This is GLORIOUS. On me it's sheer red rose which is perfect because sometimes red rose is like omg girl you're too much go in the corner for a sec- and the baby pink is just perfect, and pretty sitting dipping her pretty petals into a pool of vanilla bean fondant.

OMG I don't know WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. Rose hos GET IN HERE NOW! This needs every single boost ever created.

Surpise of the month right here. Heart Chakra is a rosette cupcake drenched in joy.

I have been waiting for you to get it!!

This is the review I've been waiting for! Ok I'm sold!

Please buy all bottles BUT ONE so I can get one too!

Haha, she's not getting the one that Mara's holding for me, neither. ​ :perfume-emoticon:

Edited by Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone stop buying this until I hoard a ton. This. THIS is what rose cupcake ho's dreams are made of. I need a spray... Or two! And one boosted and a few more virgin OMG this really is La Fluer reincarnated!

This is not old lady stuffy rose. It's baby pink petals and a romantic bouquet of red roses- like smelling the actual flower, not some perfume-y heavy rose. And the vanilla bean is the softest, most pillowy cloud of vanilla. I keep catching whiffs of the prettiest scent and its ME. Thank you Mara for creating this gem!

This is really amazing and I have yet to buy a full bottle as I was buying other stuff for Christmas. But really this is rose cupcake marshmallow cloud heaven! I am thinking of boosts naturally, and I have come to the conclusion that this needs Levitation.

• 2 months later...

This perfume is the scentual embodiment of feminine beauty. It is so simple, but so utterly, addictively gorgeous. Wearing it brings out your inner goddess: I feel like Aphrodite, floating about on a cloud of sensual loveliness, sipping/munching offerings of rose lassi, chocolate coated rose petals and musk sticks. It reminds me of a deeper, redder, more sophisticated version of a perfume called Marshmallow by Mor.

• 1 month later...

So last night, I completed a Heart Chakra Cleanse. (I promise there is a review in here somewhere.) This is something that was a gift given to a group I belong to and it was incredible, amazing, powerful, overwhelming, and exhausting. Lots of negative, stagnant, energy, and energy that no longer was serving me was removed. When I woke up this morning, I felt a little out of sorts. I was tired. I felt a little emotionally vulnerable. My chest hurt (which could have been from the way I slept but man, did it hurt!) I remembered what I completed the night before and decided to wear this LP.

This is such a loving LP. When I say that, I mean it feels like a giant swirl of green and pink hugs. It's gentle and it's soft. It's a kiss on the top of your head, you know, that unconditional love kind of kiss. It is so full of love and of light. It's like that feeling you get when you curl up in your favorite super soft blanket. I could really go on and on here. It brings to mind those moments where you feel 100% content and happy and feel love. Maybe it's the Heart Chakra Cleanse I did that makes me feel this way about this scent but I remember this feeling from previous times that I wore this. I just don't know that I was able to express it this way. I still feel like I am not doing this justice.

Edited by tink333

This is gorgeous. The combination of pretty, good natured floral & sweet nurturing, smooth vanilla.

I love red rose attar, but the pink roses get a bit too much for me as I wear it. Some rose notes burn & make me itchy, I never know until I try a scent how my skin & nose will react.

I love this first on and can see how it is indeed a wonderful note combo for the Heart Chakra. It evokes a sense of heartwarming healing & self love.

eta

I get Tyveys meaning on that "platonic" statement. I pick it up as self love, care & healing.

Ok so drooling over the notes and reviews - adding this to my list as a 'must have'. Thanks for the reviews!

ETA: So I had this on my list to order and totally forgot. Starting new list with this at the top. Because, yes, I am a cupcake ho - LOL :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 8 months later...

This. Is. Divine. Wow! Way to nail it with these sample freebies!! I never would have sought this out as I normally only like rose notes if they're hidden deeeeep within a fragrance, but the smoothness of these roses feels like I'm floating on a cloud of unsweetened rose whipped cream - just pure innocent coziness and joy. Like a taking a long, hot bath in milk and rose petals before drifting off, swathed in a giant bundle of the softest cotton. Safe to say I'm obsessed. This will be my next FB.

• 2 weeks later...

I received this as a sample and not only does it smell divine (I m a rose lover), but the most remarkable thing happened. I felt a stirring feeling in my chest, started coughing a little, but instantly felt calm and good about my love life. I also felt a sense of openness to suitors that I didn't take as seriously before and a sense of just being open to whatever may happen and calm about it. That was last weekend. Since then, my dating life has taken on a new freshness, a new openness and has become more active. I really like this. I may also try some of the other chakra oils.

• 1 year later...

Bumping for Sale! 

I am honestly shocked that this one isn’t sold out! Holy smokes is it gorgeous. This perfume will change how You feel about rose. If you are a rose lover already —buy this now. I promise you won’t regret it. If you kinda like rose but it’s too sharp or pokey or traditional and old fashioned for you, but you love the scent of fresh roses, this is the one. It’s the most wearable rose I have ever encountered. It’s lush and delicate and beautiful true rose but omg so smooth and round and creamy from the vanilla. I know we all know the power of scent, that’s a passion we all share but this one is so powerful it can instantly turn your whole month around. You won’t be able to stop sniffing yourself. And if you have not tried any of Mara’s spell potions or chakras or elements which are brewed with extra and specific intent, start here. Truly magical.

2 hours ago, halo0073 said:

This perfume will change how You feel about rose.

If you kinda like rose but it’s too sharp or pokey or traditional and old fashioned for you, but you love the scent of fresh roses, this is the one. It’s the most wearable rose I have ever encountered.

Very true. I don't wear rose, with very few exceptions and I LOVE this one!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Witty Kitty said:

Because this scent becomes plasticky on me (thanks to the vanilla), I've taken to layering it with Betrothal Potion...love the scent of both!

That sounds like a lovely combo. You can always try with a scent locket too. I am guilty of forgetting that option fairly often myself despite having a lovely assortment of them waiting to be used. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 9:26 PM, halo0073 said:

Damnnnnn, the long drydown is phenomenal. The rose softens into velvety creamy pinkness and is enveloped in the vanilla cloud. Amazing

I wore this yesterday and exactly this. It lasted 12+ hours; it is beautiful wet, but the longer drydown is .... jackpot.  It was distractingly, literally incredibly good as it unfolds. 

I wear this quite often because I love it, but I thought of a new way to use it today. I tried it with my honey jar & I liked the energy it lent to my prayer candle today. It's kind of a no-brainer  for honey jar work, but I didn't think of it until today. I have definitely felt a more loving vibe in my day.