Just a wild idea!

I had emailed Mara about making a blend like sexology but with DHEAS instead of copulins because I find it easier to just add a dab of Cops as I go but I was wondering what you ladies thought, est and b-nol heavy blends fascinate me. Do you think this would work for public and romantic settings? Would the DHEAS calm down the b-nol or amp it? Please tell me your thoughts!

If you remove the cops then that's removing the biggest sexual aspect of the blend.

Sexology is a cuddly, bonding, sexual blend.

DHEAS is an uplifting social. It's what adds the "giddy" to Levitation (also to Audacious and PM).

I know A'nol in the right proportions, can ramp up the B'nol sharing effect. But, that type of blend is already offered in both TMI and True Confessions. Check those out. DHEAS doesn't really make me extra chatty I'm not sure if it would up the B'nol or cancel it out?

If you like the combined effects of EST & B'nol then doing the Mad Scientist thing could be the way to go. You definitely did the right thing by asking Mara.

There are a lot of options here. Order Sexology without the cops and get a separate spray bottle of DHEAS? Costs more initially. But, then you have your options of adding cops or DHEAS or both when you want.

I does seem, IMO, that by adding DHEAS to sexology you are pretty much creating a new blend. Have you tried Sexology with some DHEAS?

This weekend Mara's "Black Friday" sale is going on, not sure if you knew. Here's the thread announcement.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=11359&do=findComment&comment=455153

Keep in mind that in mid Jan the Febuary NRs will be released which will include " Pheromas" the only time where the 1/2 sized Un Phero blends are available.

Edited by StacyK

This would push it into the direction of Empathy Potion: beta-androstenol, EST, DHEAS, alpha-androstenol (obviously with different ratios). You might want to read the reviews for it. Basically users are reporting everything from an amazing connected experience with someone to oversharing and feeling emotionally overwhelmed. I have no idea what adding cops to that mix might do.

It would also be similar to Lumina except Lumina has epi and alpha-nol instead of beta-nol.

Personally I like BAM which is just cops and beta-androstenol to which I add 2 sprays of DHEAS in my hair. Makes me feel sexually connected and extroverted, but not so over the top that I get exhausted at the end of the night.

We do have plenty of precedent of similar mixes. Since I have my own DHEAS spray from LPMP and a scented source of cops, I do push my mixes into the directions you are suggesting. I will be interested how this all turns out for ya !

:purr:

This would push it into the direction of Empathy Potion: beta-androstenol, EST, DHEAS, alpha-androstenol (obviously with different ratios). You might want to read the reviews for it. Basically users are reporting everything from an amazing connected experience with someone to oversharing and feeling emotionally overwhelmed. I have no idea what adding cops to that mix might do.

It would also be similar to Lumina except Lumina has epi and alpha-nol instead of beta-nol.

Personally I like BAM which is just cops and beta-androstenol to which I add 2 sprays of DHEAS in my hair. Makes me feel sexually connected and extroverted, but not so over the top that I get exhausted at the end of the night.

We do have plenty of precedent of similar mixes. Since I have my own DHEAS spray from LPMP and a scented source of cops, I do push my mixes into the directions you are suggesting. I will be interested how this all turns out for ya !

:purr:

No a nol, it makes me act like a valley girl. And yes I will be updating when I finally am able to wear pheromones!