Private Editions for DECEMBER 2016

We have three exquisite PEs this month. All very well designed and they came out fab!

Poll: Do you want me to make Itty Sets for just these three?

Ok, made just a few, $4 each for the following peeps: ALL GONE!

Bella, MidnightRequiem, Tyvey, JLisa, BlackCat, Halo, Luna, Chelle, Hearts, Molokini

AD-PE-MollySoulSmudge.jpg

Molly's Soul Smudge

In Molly's words: I love fresh, clean scents. They make me feel renewed, refreshed, and energized. Like “smudging” my soul… I definitely could use that right now. My grandma had a saying, “it will all come out in the wash” and I’m hoping that is true. My favorite laundry detergent is a magnolia and lily blend. Magnolia is, as you know, one of my favorite scents, ever. I love the sweet, fresh, clean scent of the blossoms. Some of my favorite LP blends have the non-foody vanilla and linen notes. I want it to be innocently sexy, so the fresh spring honey would be a perfect addition. But I also want to be able to wear it to work, so not smutty, LOL.

Ingredients: Non-foody vanilla, fresh linen, white musk, magnolia blossom, and spring honey.

Fresh and clean, soft and approachable, huggable and squishable, but dignified and polished too!

3 bottles available

ChrissyRez, BlueBear, Invidiana

AD-PE-LeiFemmeFatale.jpg

Lei's Femme Fatale

Lei says: I'm thinking of a fragrance that would pair well with LFN. Something sexy, seductive, and provocative - a night perfume - I'm imagining a self-confident woman who's unapologetic about her looks and sex and feeling comfortable about who she is, with her image and her choices. A woman in a sleek black dress with high heels, sipping her cognac and leaving traces of her red lipstick on the glass, giving off the femme fatale vibe... I want to be able to wear something where I can feel powerful and independent and sexy and not need a guy type of vibe.

Lei gave me a lot of great note choices to play with, and I'm really thrilled with the way this came out. It's sophisticated and sultry, it cruises in and around the scent types and seems to encompass them all. A little floral, a little delicious, a little woody....here's the notes I settled on...

Ingredients: sandalwood and mahogany blended with vanilla and tonka, a dash of slightly spiced floriental musk, a little swig of black currant and a sprinkling of petals of jasmine and Bulgarian rose.

3 bottles available

BlueBear, Invidiana, MidnightRequiem

AD-PE-KizzMe.jpg

Michelle's Kizz Me

This perfume while totally different, has a similar vibe to the one above, as it's a delicious but sophisticated floral. (I love them both!) Here's Michelle's description:

The notes I want are dark chocolate, raspberry, black orchid and honey. I want to evoke a feeling of a deep, sensual connection like a long drawn out kiss or an intimate slow dance where two people are lost in the moment with the music and each other. I would like to name it Kizz Me. It's a bit of a play on words, but named after a dance that I have been learning over the last couple of years. Kizomba, an African dance characterized by close partner connection and smooth, grounded movement, often referred to as African Tango. The dance originated from Angola and the music is sung in Portuguese.
Ingredients very much as Michelle described: Darkest chocolate, black orchid, black raspberry, dark sexy honey, and I laid these strong ingredients on a bed of non-foody vanilla. Wonderful!
6 bottles available
JLisa, Invidiana, Sunnycowgirl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And due to special request, I rebrewed a couple of last month's PEs:

We now have 4 more bottles of Jennifer's Blue Moon available, and we have 18 bottles of Madame President available. :D

AD-JenniferBlueMoon.jpg

Jennifer's Blue Moon

4 bottles available

Chelle, BlackCat

AD-MadamePresident.jpg

JLisa's Madame President

18 bottles available

Tyvey, JLisa, QuietGuy, Molokini, WildVixen, JJL

JUST ADDED!

10 more bottles of Oshun & Ogun

DolphinDolls?, WildVixen, CycleKitten

Oh, yes please to an Itty Set! I am sadly coming to realize that I have room for very few more full bottles in my life for a while, but these all sound delectable. I'd love to be able to sniff just a wee bit!

Bella, Soul Smudge is the best idea ever!

MR, which us yours? They both look sultry and sophisticated and utterly wonderful!

Oh, yes please to an Itty Set! I am sadly coming to realize that I have room for very few more full bottles in my life for a while, but these all sound delectable. I'd love to be able to sniff just a wee bit!

Bella, Soul Smudge is the best idea ever!

MR, which us yours? They both look sultry and sophisticated and utterly wonderful!

Mine's the Femme Fatale :D

I am so excited for my first PE. Mara, the label is perfect! I can't wait to see what magic you brewed up :-)

If you have any more, i would like an itty set too. And I would love a bottle of Blue Moon too please!

Got em, thanks everyone!

So glad you like your label, Chelle! I watched your video and searched pix for quite a while to find something that looked appropriate. I'd never heard of this dance before, and I love learning new things. :)

Mine's the Femme Fatale :D

Oh, congrats, MR! I am still blown away but the amazing PEs you so generously made for your friends; I'm glad you are treating yourself too!

I am so excited for my first PE. Mara, the label is perfect! I can't wait to see what magic you brewed up :-)

It looks absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

AD-PE-MollySoulSmudge.jpg

Molly's Soul Smudge

In Molly's words: I love fresh, clean scents. They make me feel renewed, refreshed, and energized. Like smudging my soul I definitely could use that right now. My grandma had a saying, it will all come out in the wash and Im hoping that is true. My favorite laundry detergent is a magnolia and lily blend. Magnolia is, as you know, one of my favorite scents, ever. I love the sweet, fresh, clean scent of the blossoms. Some of my favorite LP blends have the non-foody vanilla and linen notes. I want it to be innocently sexy, so the fresh spring honey would be a perfect addition. But I also want to be able to wear it to work, so not smutty, LOL.

Ingredients: Non-foody vanilla, fresh linen, white musk, magnolia blossom, and spring honey.

Fresh and clean, soft and approachable, huggable and squishable, but dignified and polished too!

First sniff, straight out of the box: ??????????

Got em, thanks everyone!

So glad you like your label, Chelle! I watched your video and searched pix for quite a while to find something that looked appropriate. I'd never heard of this dance before, and I love learning new things. :)

Thanks Mara. I love learning new things too :-). My package arrived yesterday. OMG it is perfect!

• 2 weeks later...