Molly's Soul Smudge

Beccah

AD-PE-MollySoulSmudge.jpg

In Molly's words: I love fresh, clean scents. They make me feel renewed, refreshed, and energized. Like “smudging” my soul… I definitely could use that right now. My grandma had a saying, “it will all come out in the wash” and I’m hoping that is true. My favorite laundry detergent is a magnolia and lily blend. Magnolia is, as you know, one of my favorite scents, ever. I love the sweet, fresh, clean scent of the blossoms. Some of my favorite LP blends have the non-foody vanilla and linen notes. I want it to be innocently sexy, so the fresh spring honey would be a perfect addition. But I also want to be able to wear it to work, so not smutty, LOL.

Ingredients: Non-foody vanilla, fresh linen, white musk, magnolia blossom, and spring honey.

Fresh and clean, soft and approachable, huggable and squishable, but dignified and polished too!

I'm not sure why but on first whiff this reminded me a lot of Stacy's Lady Luck, one of my favorite LPs, even though there's almost no overlap in the notes... I think it might be the "bright honey" in each.

I usually don't go for fresh/clean scents but I keep sniffing my hand because this smells so good. It's just perfectly blended - I feel like I can literally smell all the notes and yet it's blended into one amazingly clean scent. The cleanness does remind me of laundry detergent but like, 100x better with the addition of the honey and vanilla and magnolia which for me really bloom in the drydown. I can't really explain because I suck at describing these scents apparently LOL. But I love it and am debating about whether to grab a FB.

Oh, Mara... this is exactly what I wanted!! :hearts0425:

This is my perfect clean scent! It's similar to X Appeal, but less piercing. It's a cousin to Sneaky Clean but more sheer. It has great lasting power on me. I applied last evening and could still smell it hours later. It dries down to an unobtrusive clean-skin scent, like "I just naturally smell this amazing!"

I got this in a roll-on and a spray. So far I've only tried the roll-on, but I think it's going to be perfect either way. And the best thing is, it feels like it could be worn at any time of year. It has a slightly warm vibe to it, I think from the honey and vanilla, that keeps it from being just a Spring/Summer scent.

With everything going on in the world, and in my life, this is the perfect scent to help me "reset". Thank you so much, Mara!! :abfx:

This smells almost dead on like Sneaky Clean on me but lighter. Which I like since Sneaky Clean can be a little aggressive for my nose. I've only liked a couple Clean scents ever and this is one. The magnolia is amazing. I get very little linen.

• 2 weeks later...

Both the scent and the intention sounds pretty spectacular Bella!!! I love Sneaky Clean but it is a little piercing to my third eye at times so I don't wear it as often as I'd like to. If this is similar but with no piercing, I'm sure I'd love it!

This is so lovely! As others have said, it definitely reminds me of Sneaky Clean. It has that same quality of freshly washed beautiful girl smell. It's perfectly congruent with the intent. What a win! Congrats, Bella and Mara!

I like to keep a few clean type scents in my collection because my boyfriend loves them. Im really enjoying this- not stabby or sharp. It smells like warm cotton laundry fresh from the dryer. I'll use this sample up in no time!

I just love reading about how differently the scents wear on different people!!! I get nothing like Sneaky Clean or X Appeal on me. Those were deliciously soapy on me. This one is clean but not soap. I do get a lightly sweet musk with a tinge of floral from the magnolia. To me, it smells like sheets that have hung out on the line, clean but with the "outside" smell.It's very sheer and refreshing. I have worn it to work twice already and wore it for a relaxing at home day. I can definitely feel the "reset" vibe!!

• 4 weeks later...

This smells almost dead on like Sneaky Clean on me but lighter.

That was my thought too; this has the soapy-clean vibe of Sneaky Clean but actually a little more floral to my nose.

• 2 months later...

Didn't think this was up my alley so I only just tried it today for the first time and immediately said out loud GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY, THIS IS SO PRETTY. Based on nothing but the name and having totally forgotten the notes, I expected something unisex or male-leaning, sage-heavy, and soapy. Instead on me it is very opaque, very white, blooming, booming. It's densely creamy but not in a foody way. It evokes powderiness in scent but not texture. It also feels extremely confident and optimistic / forward-looking.

Magnolias are one of my favorite blooms to look at, but smell like fresh poo to me. But this at least twice now that Molly and PM have made me heart-eyes over a magnolia scent. Magic!!

It reminds me of Mme President NOT because of the scent but because of its confidence-makingness, and because I can't think of an occasion, time of day, etc., where it wouldn't be not just appropriate but fabulous.

Wish there were more.