• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People aren't even kind enough to call me "quirky".....they just go straight to STRANGE.....

Adult Fan Fiction...I have two archives: one of original stories and the other is slash fiction about a rather famous progressive rock band. See, I bet at least one of you is staring at your screen with your mouth open. :rolleyes:

Adult Fan Fiction...I have two archives: one of original stories and the other is slash fiction about a rather famous progressive rock band. See, I bet at least one of you is staring at your screen with your mouth open. :rolleyes:

ooooh, awesome! Does "slash" mean dirty? or violent?

When I first got online in 1995, a fan fic community was the first group I found that I really liked. It was an offshoot group from an AOL creative writing community. I loved it!

Oh my gosh Luna, please share the link!!! My confession is i have a rather strange obsession with serial killers. :rolleyes:

I have had a Stephen King obsession since I was a kid......he has such a warped mind.....just like me......

Oh my gosh Luna, please share the link!!! My confession is i have a rather strange obsession with serial killers. :rolleyes:

No way.

My old assistant at Rocket City used to hang with this very interesting character online, who had himself ordained JUST so he could call prisons and interview murderers on death row. They always let a "Reverend" talk to prisoners. He was fascinated with them.

Heh...no "slash" is a fandom term, it means stories about male/male pairings.

Some of the stories in my original archive are sort of violent, though, although the majority are adult because of graphic sexuality. I'll post the link in the off-topic subforum.

HAHA I never thought of getting ordained! Good idea! That cracks me up!!

My dad's cousin writes books about serial killers and has spent time with some of the worst, even being invited to their executions. He had a nervous breakdown after one was executed due to the fact that the guy got into his mind and really messed with him. He has even written a book about the country's youngest female serial killer, she was in her early teens when she got started. I always pump him for details.... I'm such a freak!

Luna... ohhhhhhh, now i understand!! I'm a little slow! I'll look for the link!

Edited by therapygirl

I'm not gonna tell you what *SP* stands for, well..... at least not what I use it for, and it isn't "special person" (hee-hee)

liz :D

SP = Super Penis? Sorry, couldn't help myself..... :banana006:

nope ! and I couldn't/wouldn't let him know that either, his ego is soooooo huge, it's amazing he can get thur the door as it is :D !!

Edited by liz

*giggles*

I did use that acronym for a guy years ago, I called him the "Stunt Penis" because he was the kind of guy who only liked to sleep with girls on the rebound, a total opportunist.

*giggles*

I did use that acronym for a guy years ago, I called him the "Stunt Penis" because he was the kind of guy who only liked to sleep with girls on the rebound, a total opportunist.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!! I like that one !

OK, so I got my package today!!

I like this one.....very unusual, and very sexy.....it DOES smell like something Angelina would probably wear......strong, but feminine at the same time.....I like it! Can't wait to test out the TAL.....

Adult Fan Fiction...I have two archives: one of original stories and the other is slash fiction about a rather famous progressive rock band. :001_tt2:

Which progressive rock band?

Wearing this one today, and enjoying it very much.....strong but not overly so, feminine but not overly so......this is very complex.....deep and musky, with just a hint of sweetness.....not at all what I expected from the ingredients list.....they blend together in a very harmonious way......I can't WAIT to let my sweetie sniff this one (he will be here next week).....AND a bonus.....he reacts SOOOO WELL to TAL.....think I'll wear some Essence Oil with it....teehee........he will probably want to C. F. M. as soon as he gets a whiff........

Edited by Dolly

OK, the verdict is in......my darlin' LOVES this one......when I asked him for his opinion so I could post it, he said, "It just smells sooooo f***ing GOOD!" I won't repeat what he said it makes him want to do to me..... :D That could be partly due to the scent and partly due to the pheros (it does have TAL in it, after all.....and I layered it with Essence Oil)......

He has liked a number of them, but it has been a while since he liked one this well. While we were watching tv, he just kept leaning in and saying......I really REALLY like that one.....

He has also told me that I need to wear this one when we attend the concert Friday night with his co-workers and friends......

Edited by Dolly

OK, the verdict is in......my darlin' LOVES this one......when I asked him for his opinion so I could post it, he said, "It just smells sooooo f***ing GOOD!" I won't repeat what he said it makes him want to do to me..... :D That could be partly due to the scent and partly due to the pheros (it does have TAL in it, after all.....and I layered it with Essence Oil)......

He has liked a number of them, but it has been a while since he liked one this well. While we were watching tv, he just kept leaning in and saying......I really REALLY like that one.....

He has also told me that I need to wear this one when we attend the concert Friday night with his co-workers and friends......

Very nice...now how does he like the name? Seems to me the name is DEFINETLY appropriate in your case :D

Very nice...now how does he like the name? Seems to me the name is DEFINETLY appropriate in your case :D

He said this morning that he didn't want to go to work.....he said, "I just want to stay here and smell your CFM."

He loves the name, but after last night, said it should be named CFMA......he said "AGAIN" should be added to the name.....says it gives him a good reason to bury his face in my neck.....

Great report Dolly. I have a full bottle but havent really experimented with it yet. I do like the scent. It's a real turn on.

Yeah, he wants me to order a backup bottle......

I'm wearing some today. Went out to lunch with my HOT CFO, of course there were other's there as well. But he couldnt get enough of me. Kept asking what perfume I was wearing. Said that today was my special day and he was really taking me out to lunch but other's wanted to tag along. Oh MY. Seemed like wherever I was he was right by my side. Maybe he wants to CFM. I could really get myself into trouble here but I'm just having too much fun. He is so HOT.

I'm wearing some today. Went out to lunch with my HOT CFO, of course there were other's there as well. But he couldnt get enough of me. Kept asking what perfume I was wearing. Said that today was my special day and he was really taking me out to lunch but other's wanted to tag along. Oh MY. Seemed like wherever I was he was right by my side. Maybe he wants to CFM. I could really get myself into trouble here but I'm just having too much fun. He is so HOT.

Great report Countess! Yes, this scent is one hot ticket, for sure!! I am so getting another bottle of this one!!

Wow, I really like this! I was expecting a stronger, muskier scent based on the description, but CFM is light and very wearable-- good for me, since the heavy resins and attars don't suit me at all, but we're also getting out of fruity season. I have yet to note much success with any of the pheros, but the scent itself is enough to sell me on a bottle of this.

I just ordered a back-up bottle of this, but requested Blatant Invitation as an add-in.....I am SOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!!

Okay, I am apparently sooooo missing something here. What does CFM stand for? From all your stories (especially you Dolly), it sounds like somehitng I need immediately!! :emot22:

Okay, I am apparently sooooo missing something here. What does CFM stand for? From all your stories (especially you Dolly), it sounds like somehitng I need immediately!! :emot22:

Come F*** Me

LOL! It's in rather bad taste I'm afraid.

Have you never heard of anyone refer to sexy high heels as CFM or "f*ck me" shoes? It stands for *come f*ck me".

And the story behind the perfume is: it contains a pheromone blend from Androtic's that they call "Angelina Jolie in a bottle". So we researched what the actress actually likes in perfume notes, and crafted a perfume that she might like to wear, so the vibe is complete - wear it to channel that vibe, put on your Angelina suit.

angelina_jolie_angelina_jolie_-_beige_dress_-_high_heels_-_11_zrQrqAq.sized.jpg