a humble returnee

asterism

Hello! I was a member of the forum several years ago. I've completely forgotten my old forum name, but I wanted to come back to say that I hope everyone is doing well! It's amazing how many active members I still recognize.

I admit that it's unlikely I will be a very active poster, mostly because I'm abroad for work and find it hard to justify shipping too much from the US when I'll be shipping it all back in a few months, and all the blends I own are from around... yeowch, 2010, give or take? (still holding up beautifully, by the way, though I do make it a point to be careful with them). I'm only just now starting to seriously run low, though I wear them all the time, so I'm eyeing the site again... making future purchase plans, you know, now that I'll be able to justify it to my bank account...... I probably won't be able to do much aside from gush with jealousy over all the lovely blends coming out every month until I'm home. But I'll certainly enjoy reading all the reviews :^)

Today, I'm trusting the New Year to ye olde Plenty. Here's to an abundant year for all of us :cheers04251:

Welcome back!

Am I the only one dying to know what the previous user name was? Lol

Me too!

Haha I'm sorry I truly have no idea! To be honest I'm not sure that I would even recognize myself since my memory isn't the best. It was around the time I was a senior in high school (2009) (I was a baby, I know....) maybe through my first year of uni, which as you can expect dramatically reduced how much I could spend on 'extras' like perfume :-) I do remember being around for the introduction of phero blends, hmm...

Well, I don't mind starting over. But I did want to share my well wishes! Nice to meet everyone for the first or second time :)

I do remember being around for the introduction of phero blends, hmm...

Well that was 2007 so you're from the long long ago! Thank you for coming back to the Future. :D

Well that was 2007 so you're from the long long ago! Thank you for coming back to the Future. :D

Lol holy crap! I really WAS a baby! Of course I wouldn't have shared my age at the time but ahem... thanks LPMP for being good to me way back then...

Lol holy crap! I really WAS a baby! Of course I wouldn't have shared my age at the time but ahem... thanks LPMP for being good to me way back then...

Haha - and we didn't scare the "baby" you away back then? :lol:

Pony! Was wondering where you disappeared to!

Pony!!

Hey now, some of us still wear our LP Winter 2008...

Lucky you! I think I used mine all up ... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...