Stalking Thread for All Phero Month

halo0073

Sooooo Pherotine is about to go down! Soon, very soon. Who is excited? Are there any notes you are dying to see in the Perfumes? Certain phero blends in the phero enhanced fragrances? Which trials are you going to buy? Any guesses?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love a phero trial of Leather :)

Good choice! :) Everyone should know the glory that is Leather :heart:

I've been hoping for another Leather enhanced scent. Fingers crossed.

How about a fresh and fruity Open Windows blend? :morph:

I haven't posted in forever, but I am ready for some new smellies. I can't wait to see these!

Pherotine refers to the all pheromone-enhanced LPMP collection, which is once a year (Jan-Feb). At this time, trial sizes of unscented pheromone blends are usually available for purchase as well. So all the new fragrances will be pheromone-enhanced in this release.

Thanks for chiming in on this thread, everyone! You actually inspired a couple more that I added to the collection due to your posts.

Everything is brewed and ready, working on labels and descripts now, and they will be up and orderable this coming week so we can get them into your hands by Valentine's Day.

There's quite a few of them!

14 for women, and 10 for men, and 5 of the ones for men can be worn by women as well (phero-wise), so you will have lots to choose from!

:smiley-char145: The titles are already listed on the forum, if you know where to look. nyeheheh.

14 for women, and 10 for men, and 5 of the ones for men can be worn by women as well (phero-wise), so you will have lots to choose from!

10 - Wow!

Thanks for chiming in on this thread, everyone! You actually inspired a couple more that I added to the collection due to your posts.

Everything is brewed and ready, working on labels and descripts now, and they will be up and orderable this coming week so we can get them into your hands by Valentine's Day.

:smiley-char145: The titles are already listed on the forum, if you know where to look. nyeheheh.

Ermahgerd!!!!! :faint:

WOW, 14 for women...how completely awesome

As I patiently await with open arms for the new releases next week, I am biding my time dreaming of winter in the topics where I can connect with peace and calm and tea and flowers. Just the thought makes me sparkle and shine. Does this make me a bad girl? (hint)

Hummm... Well let's see I have 7% battery left and I need to go to sleep soon. I'll spend the remaining battery time hunting for the titles. We'll see. Any chance someone can give a hint as to what forum direction I should head too?