Hi Everyone!

VeganVulcan

I joined the FaceBook group. I've been wearing pheromones for several years. I have received my first order last week and am experimenting with the scents. I love Cougar! Had a few head turns my way wearing it. I also got EoW. My 10yr old son had to help me open the box and grabbed it. I said watch out that one will smell stinky and he opened it and said. No Mommy it smells good! I snatched it away- he doesn't need to be smelling that yet. It does smell good out of the bottle. I tried it and yes once it's warmed I detected a slight funky odor that needs covering. I've used other copulins before and these have a better smell to it. Must be the oil. Covered nicely with my fav perfume. Thanks Mara and John for the samples. I'm wearing Love Potion Black today and OH WOW!!! Love it. I go for earthy scents and like patchouli and amber. I am happy I found the website from Googleing pheromones. Happy to be here.

Hi there! Just got around to reading your intro thread......I am one who likes the darker, earthy scents, too. Some of the ones that are still available that you may want to try are Medium, Burnt Umber, and Wicked. Also, if you like LP Black, you absolutely MUST get some OCCO Black to layer with it.....YOWZA!

Glad you are enjoying the products here!!

Hi yes Pherotine!! Can't wait to order!

Dolly Medium is on its way to me along with Sugared Oud. I will have to try the others too. So many foodie scents. I like some too. I've ordered a sample of LO Red so can't wait to try that too! Yes the OCCO collection looks awesome. I do have the EoW so I may need some non cop pheros. Unscientific LAM is coming too.i have to see which pheros I will order for Pherotine!!

Hi yes Pherotine!! Can't wait to order!

Dolly Medium is on its way to me along with Sugared Oud. I will have to try the others too. So many foodie scents. I like some too. I've ordered a sample of LO Red so can't wait to try that too! Yes the OCCO collection looks awesome. I do have the EoW so I may need some non cop pheros. Unscientific LAM is coming too.i have to see which pheros I will order for Pherotine!!

Yeah, I don't do many foodies.....my man doesn't care much for them either. I will occasionally do a vanilla or a fruity blend (can't wait for Drive By Fruiting and LOVE scented Cougar). My man does like OCCO white, which is vanilla vanilla (and more vanilla), and also LAM original and LAM brown sugar. I like LAM sandalwood and resins because it is very light after drydown, very unobtrusive (almost not there, but enough scent to cover the cops). Can be layered well too.....LAM is a staple in my house!

Red is GREAT, not too foody....very sexy.....it is FAB layered with Black too! Sugared amber......sugared patchouli.....sugared frank and myrrh......all great darker ones......

One of my fave non-copped pheros for everyday, general use is Open Windows! A definite must! A real mood lifter! May help with that grumpy child you said you have......

Edited by Dolly