Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

:lol: I went with lots of "sexy" pheros originally only to find my hubs responds to bonding blends better...with a smidge of the shmexies thrown in. So everyone is different and responds to different things. A lot of the fun is figuring out "who" to "what" ^_^ Looks like you're on the right track though! ^_~

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I went with lots of "sexy" pheros originally only to find my hubs responds to bonding blends better...with a smidge of the shmexies thrown in. So everyone is different and responds to different things. A lot of the fun is figuring out "who" to "what" ^_^ Looks like you're on the right track though! ^_~

That is so interesting. Wonder if it could be personality related? It makes me wonder about other pheros too. Ah, so many questions. Lol

Taking this baby for a ride tomorrow. I think. One of the 'cougs' anyway. My first purchase in the trilogy was Stone Cougar. That went over so well that I promptly invested in the UN variant. From there, natural progression was to buy stock in Pizzazz as well. This pheromone does not disappoint. I am 43 and consistently attract lil' dudes half my age (and younger) when wearing cougar. Sweet. Not interested in going that young but good to know the magic works ;-)

The cougar is such a winner, I havent had a day without hits when wearing Cougar, either the UN or Cougar Potion. The CP is so lovely, people comment on how good it smells all the time. Amped with some Topper and a smidgen of Cops, it's like you're a bright fire that everyone is drawn to.

Taking this baby for a ride tomorrow. I think. One of the 'cougs' anyway. My first purchase in the trilogy was Stone Cougar. That went over so well that I promptly invested in the UN variant. From there, natural progression was to buy stock in Pizzazz as well. This pheromone does not disappoint. I am 43 and consistently attract lil' dudes half my age (and younger) when wearing cougar. Sweet. Not interested in going that young but good to know the magic works ;-)

Oh, cominguproses, I remember you talking about this shy guy at work. Any news?

The CP is so lovely, people comment on how good it smells all the time. Amped with some Topper and a smidgen of Cops, it's like you're a bright fire that everyone is drawn to.

Yes! I love the CP scent and lots of people compliment it. If I need a sure fire social, this is the go-to. I'm forever adding that extra smidge of cops to...everything :lol: Couple of sprays of Topper or straight DHEAS and Vah-Voom!

Oh, cominguproses, I remember you talking about this shy guy at work. Any news?

Maroon -- you're a dear to remember about that situation ^_^ I'm not adept on this site as yet. Took me a lil' while to find that post....I just updated it. Thanks to *yoo-hoo!*

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=9115&p=342278

Yes! I love the CP scent and lots of people compliment it. If I need a sure fire social, this is the go-to. I'm forever adding that extra smidge of cops to...everything :lol: Couple of sprays of Topper or straight DHEAS and Vah-Voom!

NuTrix -- I'm finding DHEAS to be most agreeable, lol. That stuff is the b'ness :love:

Topper sounds like a winner as well but I'm holding off on that one. Description says it ramps up to full efficacy few hours after application...do you find that to be the case with your chemistry?

NuTrix -- I'm finding DHEAS to be most agreeable, lol. That stuff is the b'ness :love:

Topper sounds like a winner as well but I'm holding off on that one. Description says it ramps up to full efficacy few hours after application...do you find that to be the case with your chemistry?

To be honest, I rarely wear Topper on my person. I wear it primarily on my clothes (front of my top) or in my hair. Most of my phero blends are in oil so I use Topper as kind of my front man, to get out there first and set the mood. It's got a high alcohol content (90/10) so it disperses well and quickly. I've never noticed a delay in efficacy. I know that it burns off more quickly so re-app may be necessary after 3-4 hours, but like I mentioned, I wear it in tandem with other blends so I've not actually had to worry about re-app because the oils last longer than the spray. So when I apply something like Cougar in oil, the oil lasts for hours and hours. In that case, adding Topper is just like adding a yummy frosting on an already delightful confection ^_^

Edited to add:

Ah! I had to look it up, because I had not ever recalled seeing anything about delayed effects until you mentioned it. It does say that it will be at it's "effective peak from application through the 2-3 hour mark." So no waiting necessary for lovely, happy feelings :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

To be honest, I rarely wear Topper on my person. I wear it primarily on my clothes (front of my top) or in my hair. Most of my phero blends are in oil so I use Topper as kind of my front man, to get out there first and set the mood. It's got a high alcohol content (90/10) so it disperses well and quickly. I've never noticed a delay in efficacy. I know that it burns off more quickly so re-app may be necessary after 3-4 hours, but like I mentioned, I wear it in tandem with other blends so I've not actually had to worry about re-app because the oils last longer than the spray. So when I apply something like Cougar in oil, the oil lasts for hours and hours. In that case, adding Topper is just like adding a yummy frosting on an already delightful confection ^_^

Edited to add:

Ah! I had to look it up, because I had not ever recalled seeing anything about delayed effects until you mentioned it. It does say that it will be at it's "effective peak from application through the 2-3 hour mark." So no waiting necessary for lovely, happy feelings :heart:

Thanks so much for all the great info NuTrix!!! You've increased my interest in Topper and a few other single molecules I've been contemplating getting. Being new, I'm reticent to lean in too quickly...OD'ing is no fun and ghosting is disappointing. I guess the plan was to buy fragrances already pheroed to allay fears of being a hot mess. I have DHEAS on the must buy soon list and will now add Topper :^^:

Yes, thanks for the tip, Nutrix! I'm getting comfortable with the pheros especially Cougar Potion and UN CP, and thanks to Dolly I now have ordered some OCCO white, pink and blue to layer underneath things for added cops. But now after reading this I also want to get some Topper too! KEWL!

Great! Always happy to enable ^_^

Just a side note, the Topper I use is the 2500mcg concentration and it's always been perfectly effective so far :) (same for DHEAS)

@ Olderbutwiser - isn't the CP fragrance fantastic!? I had to have the Un too, only because there are sooooo many LPs I love and cougar is so much fun to wear. But every time I go back to the CP fragrance I'm always like - WOW - this one is SO awesome! :D It was one of my first purchases FB from LP and what a winner! BTW - those 3 OCCOs? YUM! Will look for your reviews!

Cougar + Occo + Topper works magic. Simple as that. I wore that combo all week now, and even though I felt a bit cranky today, I was showered with love by my male colleagues. Yesterday there was some saucy flirting and guys leaning in very close (I had a heavy hand on the Occo there, I think, but the Ambrosia is just that. I love that scent!), and today I was showered with gifts. One guy always hunts for new food stuff and he brought me a sample of some Chinese herb and explained how to make tea from it at lenght. Another printed out a copy of an article I said I was interested in reading and brought it over. And then the guy at the little greengroocers stall that I pass on the way home gave me a basket of peaches for free when I stopped to chat with him.

Pure sweetness! I was so delighted and said thank you from the heart, cause pheros or not, when the world shows you love you have to appreciate every drop of it.

Perfect pictures of pixie pleasantries! What a great post and I bet CP and Ambrosia smell amazing together :hi5:

Hi dolls -- can Cougar and others with smaller amounts of cops be worn on the neck? Think Cougar, Cuddle Bunny or Gotcha oils or sprays...can I go to town and spritz higher up on the body?

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to do that with OCCOs, right? In other words, they should be worn lower body because they are more 'cop' charged.?.

Cougar + Occo + Topper works magic. Simple as that. I wore that combo all week now, and even though I felt a bit cranky today, I was showered with love by my male colleagues. Yesterday there was some saucy flirting and guys leaning in very close (I had a heavy hand on the Occo there, I think, but the Ambrosia is just that. I love that scent!), and today I was showered with gifts. One guy always hunts for new food stuff and he brought me a sample of some Chinese herb and explained how to make tea from it at lenght. Another printed out a copy of an article I said I was interested in reading and brought it over. And then the guy at the little greengroocers stall that I pass on the way home gave me a basket of peaches for free when I stopped to chat with him.

Pure sweetness! I was so delighted and said thank you from the heart, cause pheros or not, when the world shows you love you have to appreciate every drop of it.

A perfect example of the wonderfulness pheros can bring. Congratulations on a great week :) -and very kind of you to share your formula for success. Duly noted and on the list to try someday. Thank you Maroon!

Hi all

I am definitely a newbie and receive my package yesterday and wearing some stone cougar now to go for a test drive. But I have a question. I order 60 alcohol version. I make sure I shake it, but I smell nothing. I had 3 spray on tummy and 1 spray on my wrist. . Is it supposed to be like that? Because I heard so many post about how some of the product may smell strong. I am wondering if I am doing it right.

Many thanks ladies

Hi all

I am definitely a newbie and receive my package yesterday and wearing some stone cougar now to go for a test drive. But I have a question. I order 60 alcohol version. I make sure I shake it, but I smell nothing. I had 3 spray on tummy and 1 spray on my wrist. . Is it supposed to be like that? Because I heard so many post about how some of the product may smell strong. I am wondering if I am doing it right.

Many thanks ladies

The Stone Cougar is Unscented (no perfume or scent added). It's just the pheros. You can add your own perfume for scent. The pheros are there even if you can't smell them.

Some phero blends are a little stinky but the Cougar is not a blend I can smell.

Welcome :D

Edited by StacyK

Hello Suede212, and welcome to the forum! If you have the UN Cougar you probably can't smell copulins, becuz it doesn't have a lot of em which makes it an easy phero blend to wear in many situations And like StacyK said you can wear it under your fav scents. The scented Cougar Potion, which you can get in an oil or spray is awesome as well. I have the scented which I adore. I have ordered the UN scented so I can layer it under the scented and other stuff. Enjoy.

I can smell the Cougar UN, but it's not a cop smell. It goes away with drydown. Same with Topper, that one is smelly when I spray it on, but gone very quickly. It does linger in the room where I spray more than on my clothes. I do refresh Topper at the office, but never in my room, always somewhere where I can wait for that first musky whiff to go away.

That said, I guess this will be my last hit report on my fav combo Cougar + Topper + Occo, it'll just get boring, because the results are just always there. Afternoon work party in lakeside fancy restaurant, I entertained my table for hours, lots of laughs, got a personal guided tour by the owner of the restaurant, and was asked by a fashion journalist if I wanted to be a model in their next shoot. When I was home, I kept getting texts from other party guests.

So give it a test run, dolls, it's such good fun! It's addictive.

Anyone else got any sure hit combos, I wanna hear about it.

Have yet to order Topper, but plan on it. I'm loving my scented CP (as is my husband) and waiting impatiently for an order of the UNCP and OCCOS white/pink/blue.

Congrats on the modeling gig. My gorgeous youngest daughter, an accomplished dancer, musician, photographer and in her second year of college (majoring in Anthropology) has been a model for several years....and does it all without pheromones.....lol. Ah, youth....

I'm thinking of sending a couple of pics from her photo shoots to Mara to use on her LPMPs.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

Hi all

Many thanks ladies

Hi Suede, welcome :nice09719: yes-yes-yes to what the other dolls have said. How'd you make out with the four sprays? Please let us know about your great hits! There are lotsa fantastic potions on here so it could be tough to make decisions for newbies like us...

This is what you have, it's an "UN" which is unscented so you can add your own cover scent: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNCougar/

This is what I think you thought you were buying, it's already scented: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Cougar09/

This is the third Cougar option LPMP offers, it is already scented as well: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Pizzazz/

Like you, I can't really smell the pheros that strongly in the UN which makes it easy to cover. Use a favorite fragrance for a pleasing combo :) Stone Cougar - Unscented Pheromone - it should say that on the bottle...that's the one you have.?.

The Cougar Potion is super popular! It's the one this thread 'evolved into' altho it started as the thread for UN I think. Cougar Potion Smells scrumptious and gleans mad hits. Definitely consider it for a future purchase.

Pizzazz, the third option is a limited edition (LE) so keep that in mind. I don't know how long LEs remain available.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

I can smell the Cougar UN, but it's not a cop smell. It goes away with drydown. Same with Topper, that one is smelly when I spray it on, but gone very quickly. It does linger in the room where I spray more than on my clothes. I do refresh Topper at the office, but never in my room, always somewhere where I can wait for that first musky whiff to go away.

That said, I guess this will be my last hit report on my fav combo Cougar + Topper + Occo, it'll just get boring, because the results are just always there. Afternoon work party in lakeside fancy restaurant, I entertained my table for hours, lots of laughs, got a personal guided tour by the owner of the restaurant, and was asked by a fashion journalist if I wanted to be a model in their next shoot. When I was home, I kept getting texts from other party guests.

So give it a test run, dolls, it's such good fun! It's addictive.

Anyone else got any sure hit combos, I wanna hear about it.

:Like2: Hi doll -- congrats on a feel good wonderful day!!! Do you vary Occos with this pairing or do you use the same Occo? I don't have any Occos in the arsenal as yet, nor Topper. You sold me on them several posts ago however :)

Oh yes, Goddess forbid we forget the Topper, lol. Have yet to order it, but plan on it. I'm loving my scented CP (as is my husband) and waiting impatiently for an order of the UNCP and OCCOS white/pink/blue.

Congrats on the modeling gig. My gorgeous youngest daughter, an accomplished dancer, musician, photographer and in her second year of college (majoring in Anthropology) has been a model for several years....and does it all without pheromones.....lol. Ah, youth....

I'm thinking of sending a couple of pics from her photo shoots to Mara to use on her LPMPs.

Yeah, the blessings of youth. I can remember how critical I was about myself when I was young. I guess you can't appreciate that fresh bloom on yourself, you only see it on the sweet young chicks once you're older. What thrills me about that photo shoot option is more that I was actually asked, cause I actually don't like having my picture taken. I'd love to see your daughter's pics!

@cominguproses, I only have the Occo Ambrosia, which is a lovely fruit conconction and goes well with the grapefruit in Cougar. I also have Cuchi Head, which is not an Occo by name, but I think it might be similar, since it is a great scent with just Cops added. I dont know if the Occos have a higher percentage of cops, but I'll just use the Cuchi today instead and see how it goes

Hi, Maroon: Just found your post....I know whatcha mean about having your pic taken.....I HATE it, lol, but I bet the photo shoot goes awesome for you if you do it. Once I figure out how to upload pics/post I will post a couple of my girl....I have to down Google Chrome to do that and I don't use/like Google.

Occo Ambrosia sounds wonderful.....My OCCO White/Pink/Blue are coming this week, but BV sent me some OCCO Blue that I got yesterday. I'm thinking that maybe the OCCO Pink would also work under CP, but definitely will have to try out the Ambrosia.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

After last night I am going to have to say that if I had to have one phero to have to choose, that Cougar would be it, because I have certainly found my sweet spot with this one.

My "magic" formula for last nite:

OCCO Pink: a lollipop and wrist pulse points, small of back, and swipe up each arm, followed by UNCougar oil to same spots, but a little heavier, then 4 sprays of Scented Cougar Potion over body/arms, etc. followed by a little of Pink and Sweety to wrists and neck.

Anyways, went out with husband to see the Jimmie Vaughan show and what a night! Standing room only, but people were so great we ended up sharing a table and when we weren't dancing we were soaking up the incredible performance. Jimmie spent a good hour after the initial show jamming on stage with some great local artists, including our buddy Greg Piccolo on sax. We were like 6 feet away from the stage at that point. Lots of eye contact, big smiles.

Earlier that night we met a lady and her husband who knew Jimmie and she told me as we connected more, that there might be a chance to meet and greet him after, but to keep it under my hat....Afterwards people were buying shirts, etc. and we were sitting talking to some buddies when we realized the crowd had thinned out....I got up to go look for the lady I had met and to ask the door man if there really was going to be an opportunity to get autographs, etc. He said Jimmie was already back on his bus, but his manager happened to be standing there chatting with him and asked me what would I like to do.....I said an autograph would be great, so I handed him a piece of paper and pen thinking how lucky I was to have him get that for me. But then he says, "Come with me." and puts his arm thru mine and escorts me to where the bus is and up the stairs. I go inside, there are a couple people sitting there talking/chillin....Jimmy immediately gets up, comes over, talks to me, gives me his autograph, has his manager take a few pics of us, we chat a bit, he gives me a hug/kiss, I say good bye and his manager escorts me back down the stairs and back to my husband who's chatting with some other musicians and the lady(who gives me a wink) and her husband. All I can say is Wow. An incredible performance, a class act, and a total gentleman who treated me like royalty and totally unexpected. Wow.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

Your welcome, Coming Up Roses! It was sooo much fun! A moment in time. I love how the synchronicity of the universe works (and love my husband for getting tickets). That's why I like Cougar Potion so much. It's such a great upbeat social phero and it truly does makes everything more sparkly. And you can betcha I checked after to see what was up with planetary stuff that night.

We are going to see the Rod Stewart/Santana concert next week, but that is at a much larger place, not so up close and personal, but we'll be rocking the night away....Haven't seen Rod play in a long time.

Your welcome, Coming Up Roses! It was sooo much fun! A moment in time. I love how the synchronicity of the universe works (and love my husband for getting tickets). That's why I like Cougar Potion so much. It's such a great upbeat social phero and it truly does makes everything more sparkly. And you can betcha I checked after to see what was up with planetary stuff that night.

We are going to see the Rod Stewart/Santana concert next week, but that is at a much larger place, not so up close and personal, but we'll be rocking the night away....Haven't seen Rod play in a long time.

Rock on milady! Rock On!!! Are you wearing Cougar to see Rod Steward and Santana? Or perhaps something new from the recent shipment? Amazing how we all have wishlists altho there's always a potion waiting in the wings yet to be used :^^:

Coming Up Roses: I'm going to dig out my T-shirt from many moons ago when Rod was playing in area and see if it still fits, lol. Not sure what to wear for pheros, but I have a feeling it will be Cougar again. I noticed that Starbucks had a Santana CD near the check out line today. Reminded me that I need to get out some of my old albums and get in gear! :rockon:

Coming Up Roses: I'm going to dig out my T-shirt from many moons ago when Rod was playing in area and see if it still fits, lol. Not sure what to wear for pheros, but I have a feeling it will be Cougar again. I noticed that Starbucks had a Santana CD near the check out line today. Reminded me that I need to get out some of my old albums and get in gear! :rockon:

Have fun!!! IMO Cougar or Audacious would be perfect!!! There are many good options here.. let us know how it goes.

Hey, Thanks, Rose! With such a great concentration of musicians that have been around this area for such a long time who have played/toured in each other's bands, there's always someone pretty awesome playing especially with the casinos and some great theatres nearby. If you get back to Boston, try checking out The Tarbox Ramblers. They play in the Cambridge area a lot. You might like them. Michael Tarbox is an incredibly talented songwriter and they did some of the music for the T.V. show Sons of Anarchy.

StacyK: I have been looking for Audacious for a while now over at the Trading Post, lol.....Thought it sounded up my alley, he he.

Will do Olderbutwiser. Many, great venues and bands in the Boston area, the casinos as you say, as well as Providence. BTW, Got to see Santana way back at Greatwoods and he was superb!!! Jeff Beck actually opened for him. Amazing show!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I haven't really tested Cougar like I have SS4W and LFM /LFN/BI and a dew others. I wore it twice this week. Seems like people are more chatty? Nothing out of the ordinary though.. I did receive a strange compliment? from a co-worker who said I would make an excellent vampire. Maybe there is some youth factor thing with this blend. I don't know what that meant though. Strangely though it wasn't the first time I have heard that. I have to take it as a compliment. Who the hell wouldn't want to be a vampire??