Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

Don't mean a thang sometimes!! :lol:

I knew it about the first guy! Is he very alpha? LFM might not work too well with him either in larger groups if he is because he will feel like competing. Cougar might be better for one on one meetings, as evidenced by his closetalking!

I have to disagree about Alphas and LFM. In my experience I have found it most successful across the board, as a social, attractant and respect amplifier. It has literally saved my ass around socially dominant men & some women.

I don't get the awkwardness of high sexual tension, tho it does cause attraction as in I'd like to be near her, speak to her LISTEN to her. I'll digress here, lol

I need to go do a review/recount of a couple of my more recent experiences. :)

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bb he doesn't SEEEM very alpha personality-wise - low affect, no expressions, monotone, calm...but he IS the absolute head of a very stressful and large team, so gotta figure he is alpha on the inside as well as in his role.... hmmm... interesting...

so I think w/him (esp in larger groups) I'll avoid anything he could take as threatening, and instead aim to be a kitteh ....which seemed to work so fabulously yesterday...

This was one of rare instances that i actually tried to do that "steering" thing we talk about a lot here -- steering the cougar in the purring jessica rabbit kind of direction instead of the I AM A STAH! direction...

I never thought of Cougar in the aspect. I always just use it when I want to PARTY. I really should pay closer attention.

I know I've been using a lot of Bang and BI at work- because my LFM bottles are running low- and I don't want to run out for a huge summit we have coming up.. and I noticed the other day in a meeting our director sweeped his eyes up and down my legs.. which was OMG no he DIDNT.

I have to disagree about Alphas and LFM. In my experience I have found it most successful across the board, as a social, attractant and respect amplifier. It has literally saved my ass around socially dominant men & some women.

I don't get the awkwardness of high sexual tension, tho it does cause attraction as in I'd like to be near her, speak to her LISTEN to her. I'll digress here, lol

I need to go do a review/recount of a couple of my more recent experiences. :)

i said with him, not necessarily all alphas.

This was one of rare instances that i actually tried to do that "steering" thing we talk about a lot here -- steering the cougar in the purring jessica rabbit kind of direction instead of the I AM A STAH! direction...

Funny, but for me, Cougar has always had that Jessica Rabbit take to it. Maybe because that's how I always interpreted it so that's how I always played it. Then, when I returned to the forum and eveyone was commenting on the glittery/sparkly cougar vibe I was confused. I like the slinky 'I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way' vibe much better..... Edited by Chaionlife

I get the Jessica Rabbit too...from the gents...but none of the jealousy from the ladies...that's where the sparkling glittery effects shine...it's the best of BOTH :)

See, Bang! is more Jessica Rabit for me, with a dash of damsel in distress. I get the sparkly vibe from the women when I wear cougar. Men (particularly older) are drawn to me but they aren't dazzled, not like how they are with LFM. That's why i like Cougar for work for me. It's a happy medium!

I've come to associate Stone Cougar with the scented fragrance. Do you find that you get the same reactions overall with just the phero? I haven't ventured out because I love the scented so much and was just wondering if the phero has come across with equal enthusiasm paired with other scents.

I wear the UN more than I wear the scented, and yes, I still get the hip-swingy-ness I get from Scented Cougar. I dunno if I get the same "youthful sparkle" that the grapefruit brings, if I'm not wearing it with grapefruit scents, but I nearly always wear it with added cops, so I get *that* kind of youthful sparkle instead. ;)

Maybe I'll get some and try it out. I love the feel of Cougar. It just gives such a great feel to the day and everyone around me that I was afraid that it wouldn't work as well. I wore scented on Friday because my leader and I had to drive downtown and set up for training the next three weeks. We had the best time and I could do no wrong. It was a great way to start the weekend and it always does. But since everyone seems to love it without the grapefruit attached, maybe I'll give it a go and see how I like it!!

Edited by StoremyWhether

Do you tend to like it with specific scents? Like for me, I like pairing Gotcha with LP Red and some of the more warm, sexy, or comforting scents. Do you tend to find certain scents still seem a little more congruent or it doesn't seem to matter whether you wear say Cuchi Head versus Acts of Violets versus Fade to Black, etc.?

Well... I guess we will see what remaining trouble I can get into with the sale and then I guess I will be trying a bottle of UN and give this a go. I just got this funny thought in my head like buying the phero is sort of like taking off my training wheels!! LOL

Are you a phero lightweight Stormey? I am, and I find Cougar in the UN strength is too much for me but in very, very small quantities.

I don't think I am. My general amount is about four sprays or rolls on arms and chest. Like everything else, especially if the UN Cougar tends to broadcast loudly, I would probably want to start off low and work up from there. I learned my lesson!!

There is something very strong about the Cougar phero. At least in the way it works with me. I have the scented in oil and spray and generally enjoy them. Using the spray though, twice I over did it and got a headache. I do like Cougar but I'm a bit wary of the Un.

Cougar hit of the day: It DIHL'd someone into forgetting his name when we were introduced LOL

Lol those BIG hits are great.

tyvey, makes me wonder how that guy from the meeing would respond to something like mother's little helper :) I hope you get to see him a lot so you can test different things since he seems to be easily susceptible and you already have a baseline for him.

• 1 month later...

My quest to bore everyone out of their gourds with my cougar stories continues. Blame cougar for its versatility. Tonight I wore it among a group of people I didn't know. So granted I don't know what they're normally like, but results:

-- woman: (the only other woman in the group) was all over me, practically bouncing up and down, fascinated, laughed outrageously at everything even slightly funny that I said, screamed "YOU HAVE TO MEET MY HUSBAND HE WOULD LOVE YOU"

-- one dude: attractive in a stiff country club sort of way, older, sort of in charge of the group though not really, didn't give me much to work with when I tried to talk I with him, but kept plainly eavesdropping on my conversations with others. Afterward he emailed me and said how nice it was to meet me and mentioned a couple of the things I had discussed with other people.

-- another dude: very cute, really young, I keyed in on him immediately of course, lol, totally my type. Tried a couple times to sort of competitively peacock with me in this weird aggressive way - I outpeacocked him - he flushed, winked at me, and was eating out of my hand the rest of the time - even when speaking to a larger group, he was looking only at me and watching only for my reactions, the way you would if the CEO of your company was in the room, and beaming goonily at me most of the time.

-- third dude: Henry cavill as superman type, big too like that (ie not my type), about my age, reserved, seemed a little haughty, wouldn't talk much with others. Then came and sat with me. Enter cougar. lots of superfluous sociable upper thigh (!) and arm and shoulder touching, and talks my face off and monopolizes me successfully until my-type dude comes over and barges into convo and buttonholes me against a wall for almost an hour. Hmm, against a wall.... Mind wanders.. ETA oo due to the mind wandering, forgot to mention he also blabbed a great deal about stuff he shouldn't have told me, and vulnerable type stuff that most people wouldn't tell someone they just met - it felt not so much like a True Confessions uncontrollable self exposure as a botched helpless train wreck attempt to impress me - hard to explain. It worked though - I was definitely charmed.

Anyway point being that cougar is everything for all people and times. I think it would be my One Desert Island phero.

Edited by tyvey

Tyvey - LOVE! *laughs uncontrollably, wipes tears from eyes, leans on wall for support* Absolutely FANTABULOUS post...please DO feel free to elaborate on ALL Cougar encounters! This too is a fail safe for me as well - some of the best stories/hits EVER! Keep rocking it! :hearts0425:

I agree Tyvey, I love hearing those stories. I would cry if I didn't have Cougar. That and SS4W are my two absolute needs. However, I'm always open to more but those two are requirements.

*Oh, and I wish I'd ... I mean we'd ... gotten to see the Henry Cavill as Superman but not your type guy.

Does anyone find cougar hits and lumina (in HAE) hits and feel similar?

YES! Me too! I have it in AHE and it made me wonder if they were similar! A step up from Open Windows to me but maybe Cougar's not too little sister? I wouldn't mind picking up an unscented lumina, but it's gone now :( I think you can still choose to boost a fragrance with it though if I'm not mistaken???

He was absolutely gorgeous but the beefiness was hard to get past. All the same I can't say i GREATLY minded al the thigh groping.

What's your address... I'll buy you one of those little cameras that fits on a button. Just make sure your chest is aiming upwards so I can!! I never get to see a Henry Cavill look-a-like. :Emoticons04284:

Yes, as a matter of fact I would!! I've got Man of Steel (LOL I almost wrote Man of Steed) coming in 3D so I can watch his chest rise and fall (or anything else i didn't notice rising and falling while sitting in the theater). But the real thing probably wouldn't go over well with my husband... which is a bummer...

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the male colleague who got all prickly and weird about the cougar? Well I just found out he's gay. so i think the female-attracting-male aspects of the phero repelled him personally, PLUS it making me sparkly & making other people starry-eyed at me, was too much for him. funny though cougar has been no problem with other gay male friends before. anyway, i figure it was maybe a factor.