Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming Up Roses: I'm going to dig out my T-shirt from many moons ago when Rod was playing in area and see if it still fits, lol. Not sure what to wear for pheros, but I have a feeling it will be Cougar again. I noticed that Starbucks had a Santana CD near the check out line today. Reminded me that I need to get out some of my old albums and get in gear! :rockon:

Cougar is a sound choice so you can't go wrong! I'll keep my eye out for Audacious in the trades. It's a great recommendation from Stacy -sounds like it's up your alley :). Regarding the T-shirt, hope you find it and by all means WEAR IT if you do :love:

That's crazy Vic! The last dream I had about you involved vampires. I was partying with some and realized I was running out of time to meet up with you. So I called you and you said you'd be right over!

• 2 weeks later...

Someday I will be banned from posting any more cougar reviews but as that day has not yet arrived, I would just like to say that I wish LPMP were a person so I could kiss it on the mouth in gratitude for Cougar.

I slept very little and poorly last night, and was very perturbed about it because I was going to have three separate meetings in a row today, with people who are very senior and/or I otherwise want to impress. I dabbed on some Pizzazz (THIS IS IS AGING FANTASTICALLY GUYS). This phero is everything to everyone. It noticeably hit just about everyone but all in the ways that I wanted:

-- one sometimes sort of snobby woman treated me like an old girlfriend;

-- in one of the meetings, all the very senior people in the room made eye contact with me even though I was by far the most junior (you know how people, being animals, naturally focus on - or even look ONLY at - the most powerful people in the room);

-- on multiple occasions I was stranded alone with different very senior people. In my company culture people can be VERY snobby about this. But in all instances, their body language, etc., treated me like an equal, which in turn made me feel confident and relaxed and treat THEM like an equal instead of quaking and being nervous or self-conscious;

-- at a social-ish but work related thing, everyone found me endlessly fascinating, and people acted like I was spilling gemstones out of my mouth, they were so amazed and thrilled and impressed by everything I said.

Edited by tyvey

"....and people acted like I was spilling gemstones out of my mouth..." Wonderfully worded Tyvey :rolleyes:

Cougar is my all time favorite social blend so far. As a newbie, there's lots of experimenting to be done yet. But Cougar was such a nice easy foray to using pheros that I know it'll always be in my arsenal.

Thanks for that tyvey. I actually have a meeting with a lady who is a superior in the company I work for and, due to a shift in the company, has become my direct superior. She has set up times for each of us so she can "get to know us a better" but has a very stern attitude. I know now I will wear Cougar and hope for the best. Sometimes you can't win no matter what you do or wear but anything that softens her around the edges would be a good thing. I have thought about G2 but have had so much luck with Cougar. G2 has worked for me as well but in a different way. I don't need her to walk away thinking I am fantastic....just need to help minimize the " You are a door mat" attitude she usually has.

Thanks for that tyvey. I actually have a meeting with a lady who is a superior in the company I work for and, due to a shift in the company, has become my direct superior. She has set up times for each of us so she can "get to know us a better" but has a very stern attitude. I know now I will wear Cougar and hope for the best. Sometimes you can't win no matter what you do or wear but anything that softens her around the edges would be a good thing. I have thought about G2 but have had so much luck with Cougar. G2 has worked for me as well but in a different way. I don't need her to walk away thinking I am fantastic....just need to help minimize the " You are a door mat" attitude she usually has.

IME G2 is helpful in situations like this. But if Cougar has been going good for you it could work well too. They are great, I've never yet had a negative experience with Cougar and other women.

Cougar worked great. Got exactly what I wanted out of the meeting and she was starting to get a bit gabby and off topic which is not her general personality but she was respectful ( at least to my face. LOL) She apologized for getting off topic and taking up my time. She stated " I am sorry. I honestly don't get so carried away with topics that are not work related normally. Thank you for putting up with my ramblings. I have held you over for much longer than I should have. Sorry for taking up your time " Cougar scored in a big way.

Maybe I should have worn a bit of TMI and let her ramble away while taking notes. LOL

I had been inspired by tyvey to wear SC the last couple of days. I don't wear it as often as I'd like because I don't want to abuse the magic :D But this stuff is GREAT! I didn't need it for meetings or anything of the sort. I just wanted the last 2 days of work to be smoooooth. And smooth they were! I have been complimented on my work and productivity so much that I'm beginning to feel a bit concerned :lol: When I go to work, it's with the focus that I will work while I'm there. Is that so strange? Anyway, with the Cougar "shine", my last couple of days have been stellar! Even hubby was pretty extraordinarily sweet and wonderful while we were together :heart: I would LOVE to wear this every day, hehe, but all things in moderation. I'll have to hang on to some of my pixie dust for another day :magicstick:

yeahhhhhh!!!! i love those hits stories!!!!!

Well I would have just figured she was in an odd good mood that day but no one else seemed to have a happy chatty lady. They all had the stern, straight faced one so I think Cougar did its job for sure...

I've now lived through second time I've ODd (I think) on this. It seems to be this one mainly that gets me, and Lace once. I know I should be careful, but I love the scented potion and can't help slathering. I swear I'll remember for next time...

Well I would have just figured she was in an odd good mood that day but no one else seemed to have a happy chatty lady. They all had the stern, straight faced one so I think Cougar did its job for sure...

Not just the good mood but the scrambling DEFERENCE...which comes from RESPECT and admiration, not from bludgeoning them into it :) which can be risky with people you don't know well... what could be better? Just great stuff.

Edited by tyvey

I am still OMGing... I kept my word and just ordered UN Cougar triple boosted!!! I have no words..... lol

RB, have read on another thread about you ordering UN Stone Cougar triple boosted :you-go-girl: ! You're going to LOVES it. Can't wait to hear about your great 'hitz!' I have UN Cougar, Cougar Potion and Pizzazz. Cougar is a must have and most who have tried it will agree :love:

Hi CUR, I do have a small vial of the scented Cougar which is lovely, but I am not always in the mood for grapefruit ( even at breakfast- lol!). I do get a hint of the sparkly effect with it and felt it was well worth having boosted up to 3 x. I am really wanting to get 3 Xs on a few now, including LFM. I doubt that I NEED to, just really want to. But yes, Cougar is *very* sparkly, bright, and nice!

That's crazy Vic! The last dream I had about you involved vampires. I was partying with some and realized I was running out of time to meet up with you. So I called you and you said you'd be right over!

Maybe I am a vampire???? I swear sometimes I think I am.

Someday I will be banned from posting any more cougar reviews but as that day has not yet arrived, I would just like to say that I wish LPMP were a person so I could kiss it on the mouth in gratitude for Cougar.

I slept very little and poorly last night, and was very perturbed about it because I was going to have three separate meetings in a row today, with people who are very senior and/or I otherwise want to impress. I dabbed on some Pizzazz (THIS IS IS AGING FANTASTICALLY GUYS). This phero is everything to everyone. It noticeably hit just about everyone but all in the ways that I wanted:

-- one sometimes sort of snobby woman treated me like an old girlfriend;

-- in one of the meetings, all the very senior people in the room made eye contact with me even though I was by far the most junior (you know how people, being animals, naturally focus on - or even look ONLY at - the most powerful people in the room);

-- on multiple occasions I was stranded alone with different very senior people. In my company culture people can be VERY snobby about this. But in all instances, their body language, etc., treated me like an equal, which in turn made me feel confident and relaxed and treat THEM like an equal instead of quaking and being nervous or self-conscious;

-- at a social-ish but work related thing, everyone found me endlessly fascinating, and people acted like I was spilling gemstones out of my mouth, they were so amazed and thrilled and impressed by everything I said.

I have to find my sweet spot with Cougar or be more vigilant of responses because i am finding that this one doesn't do it for me. I want some Tyvey HITS YO

I really need to write down how much I wear. I've been meaning to start tracking these things.. but you know how that goes. I get all excited - I am going to do this this and that... then nothing happens.

Me too. I think I'm hit & miss here. I haven't really recorded amounts. I used to get great hits but the last few times, nothing special. I may be to heavy handed.

Hehe - me too hearts!

When I was bombing Cougar recently I was using the fragranced oil and then spraying the Un over top to lift and spread the phero love :lol: Long stripes of the oil up and down my fore arms, big ol' horse shoe from one side of my neck down across my collarbone and up the other side of my neck and all smooshed with wrists...THEN from a 5ml spray bottle: a spritz of the Un SC to each wrist, and 3 across the chest/collarbone. Practically fogged...always have a great day though..... ^_~

I found my cougar sample last night w.barely a drop left n i wore that drop last night! I never really thought id get selfies from it, but i did. I felt so classy in my baggy sweatshirt and jeans. No fucks were given at all and i felt so sparkly and i felt like haute shit!

I went to a birthday party and it was a tiny tiny one that consisted of strangers and two people i actually know. The guys were a little more than just chummy w.me, they wanted me to keep touching them in some (non-sexual) way and would go through the 7 stages of grief when i shashayed away from them but instead of getting over it, theyd bring me food offerings and it would start all over! It was so much fun, i actually didnt know how to utilize cougar to my advantage but i have a pretty good idea now. Im crazy in love w.it! The grapefruit never gets old either, it feels so classic and smooth. Im glad i revisited this one, im just now putting a list together abd this is definitely going on that list of must have nows <3

I can wear a TON of Cougar. I usually do small amounts with other UNs, cougar I can slather. I usually stripe both arms a lot and get insane amounts of hits.

Hehe - me too hearts!

When I was bombing Cougar recently I was using the fragranced oil and then spraying the Un over top to lift and spread the phero love :lol: Long stripes of the oil up and down my fore arms, big ol' horse shoe from one side of my neck down across my collarbone and up the other side of my neck and all smooshed with wrists...THEN from a 5ml spray bottle: a spritz of the Un SC to each wrist, and 3 across the chest/collarbone. Practically fogged...always have a great day though..... ^_~

Thanks Ladies! I'm going to try those amounts. I used to really love this stuff. Still do! Just need to pay more attention and hit the sweet spot. :)

D'oh! I have just decanted the last of my SC spray into a 5ml to go spritzer TIME TO ORDER MORE!

Now Miss Rose has me thinking...x3? It would be my first SUPER phero :lol:

Hi CUR, I do have a small vial of the scented Cougar which is lovely, but I am not always in the mood for grapefruit ( even at breakfast- lol!). I do get a hint of the sparkly effect with it and felt it was well worth having boosted up to 3 x. I am really wanting to get 3 Xs on a few now, including LFM. I doubt that I NEED to, just really want to. But yes, Cougar is *very* sparkly, bright, and nice!

RoseB - where you at darlin' :love: if not here, enjoying the lovely days of June we hope....

:rolleyes: That's a great tagline to serve many purposes here at LP :lol2: ..."I doubt that I NEED to, just really want to." Well stated! Enjoy that Cougar in 3X, it'll be something else. I'm glad you talked yourself to be in the mood for grapefruit in this instance. For women like us, it surely is a great note to have in a blend :wink2:...the effects are in tandem with your beloved DHEAS.

"PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour." http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Cougar09/

D'oh! I have just decanted the last of my SC spray into a 5ml to go spritzer TIME TO ORDER MORE!

About that :rolleyes:- DO IT!!! :)

Yes :) I've already talked myself into it - fully fragranced with Pure Sugar for absolute perfection of layering :heart: Now I just need to decide on which NRs so I can make my order. I have 2 more to test drive to be sure....

edited for missing letters...and I did make my order, holding off for now on June's NRs....VERY difficult....must test more....but couldn't wait to order this one ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

Yes :) I've already talked myself into it - fully fragranced with Pure Sugar for absolute perfection of layering :heart: No I just need to decide on which NRs so I can make my order. I have 2 more to test drive to be sure....

How do you determine Stone Cougar to be a good layer option with Pure Sugar? I've been interested in PS for quite some time as I luv sweet scents...I'm going now to look for the review link for Pure Sugar :)

I was lightly scenting my un sprays with LP Pink, but found Pure Sugar to be more neutral for layering. I've been using PS in my uns ever since :)

:thumb_up11: When you do, let us know how you like it :) I wear lots of foodie scents so PS is complimentary, but it has worked with florals too....

Nutrix I just figured this would be a great one to x3 . My first one to triple boost! Will let you k n OW as soon as I get it h o w this plays! ;)

RoseB - where you at darlin' :love: if not here, enjoying the lovely days of June we hope....

:rolleyes: That's a great tagline to serve many purposes here at LP :lol2: ..."I doubt that I NEED to, just really want to." Well stated! Enjoy that Cougar in 3X, it'll be something else. I'm glad you talked yourself to be in the mood for grapefruit in this instance. For women like us, it surely is a great note to have in a blend :wink2:...the effects are in tandem with your beloved DHEAS.

"PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour." http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Cougar09/

Hi CUR! Here I am! Life just b e ing life. A little of this a little of that. A few ups a few downs. But I endure. AND look forward to my Super Cougar! :)

Nutrix I just figured this would be a great one to x3 . My first one to triple boost! Will let you k n OW as soon as I get it h o w this plays! ;)

You inspired me to do the same :) I'm not planning really to use a higher dose - but it will be my first super phero. I'm thinking that because I decant into a smaller spray, I will have to use less sprays now - $$$ wise - it should save in the long run :heart: I'm sure it will take some tweaking to "refind" my sweet spot at that potency!

My thoughts exactly! We love these pheros and want to make them work their best and when you consider that you need to reapply fairly often to maximize the benefits, it just makes sense. So while it initially costs much more and will require a bit of trial and error, in the long run it seems more cost effective.

My thoughts exactly! We love these pheros and want to make them work their best and when you consider that you need to reapply fairly often to maximize the benefits, it just makes sense. So while it initially costs much more and will require a bit of trial and error, in the long run it seems more cost effective.

I'm not sure but is this reference to the higher dose phero lasting longer?

As in not burning off as fast. I have not noticed that it changes the need to reapply.

Humm IDK, a bigger punch yes but I'm not sure how the spray would burn off at a slower rate. That has not been my experience with either of the sprays I have in x2. Now I'm curious...

Rubbing the genie bottle 3 times...Mara, Dolly, Halo, Luna?? please come fourth with your expertise.

Edited by StacyK

You inspired me to do the same :) I'm not planning really to use a higher dose - but it will be my first super phero. I'm thinking that because I decant into a smaller spray, I will have to use less sprays now - $$$ wise - it should save in the long run :heart: I'm sure it will take some tweaking to "refind" my sweet spot at that potency!

It took me lots of tweaks, but yes you use a less, at least I do.

Sorry for the double post.

Edited by StacyK