Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

Wearing CP again today...and you know, I have to say...if it weren't for the actual fragrance, which i just can't seem to get into, this might be my HG. I may need to get the Stone Cougar as soon as we have some extra cash coming in, and just cover with a different scent.

I put this on and...it's PHENOMENAL. Everything is suddenly balanced...in an upbeat way. All of a sudden the sky goes from gray to summertime blue (figuratively speaking).

And you know what? My entire family seems to get that "lift" when I wear it. My kids have been amazing since I whipped out the CP again! They are so cheerful (and extra huggy). This weekend we went to the park, then for a walk in town, then we got ice cream. It wasn't anything we haven't done a hundred times before. I was probably more involved at the park - just due to the perked-up SEs - but I mean to hear these kids go on about how great their weekend was, you'd think we'd taken them to Disneyland and then flown them to Paris to have their ice cream treat at the top of the Eiffel Tower or something.

This could be my HG for my own personal SEs. I'm not giggly-happy or ridiculous...just have an "ahhh, this is what life is supposed to be like" feeling. I wonder if I could be lacking in certain hormones or something? I have always leaned toward depression anyway but now am perimenopausal (not self-diagnosed, my doctor discovered this via a routine blood panel, then two years later - which is now one year ago - my periods began going haywire for the first time in my life).

ETA: Oh, and by the way...great Caesar's ghost but does this make me horny.

Edited by WildAutumn

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie.pie

I may need to get the Stone Cougar as soon as we have some extra cash coming in, and just cover with a different scent.

Don't know if you know this, but on etsy you can buy a sample size of all the UNs for 15$ ;)

Wearing CP again today...and you know, I have to say...if it weren't for the actual fragrance, which i just can't seem to get into, this might be my HG. I may need to get the Stone Cougar as soon as we have some extra cash coming in, and just cover with a different scent.

Hi WildAutumn, cutipie is right, now is only time of year LP offers pheromas in sample sizes - so you are here at a great time!

I've heard others have similar thoughts @ the scented - I personally love it - but you can layer the scent with another congruent scent to get what you're lookingn for. I have both scented and unscented, and honestly I think it works better with the scent, so I'll layer both. The properties in the scent are very uplifting along with all the other good stuff the phero blends. Everyone is difft for sure, but maybe find what isn't 'working' for you w/ scent and think @ what you could layer bc from my exp Cougar is best scented plus Un. I've worn only as Un and didn't feel the same selfies nor hits.

I think that's also bc in many ways for me, how I act (feel from any selfies) def influences how others may react. The UN is def worth it, so as they say, GUS!! (get you some) :)

Great reviews btw, pls continue, I love hearing @ the Cougar.

I don't normally wear the same thing 2 days in a row b/c I like to rotate my goodies, but went with Cougar again yesterday, mostly to make a presentation to new hires. It wasn't a small training room so it was interesting to see how long it took to see it working. I wade sure to walk around the room and to keep the engaged (it's always great when you get people after lunch and they're ready for a nap - if you let them be) :girlWink-2:I like testing on diverse groups, so opportunity was knocking far to loudly to pass it up.

So, once again, my x3 spray scented with Pure Sugar. 2 sprays to chest, 1 to blouse. This time no extra Topper like in yesterday's post and sprayed my PE Sanctuary over everything.

*Quick note to WildAutumn - I love to scented Cougar Potion too, but if you get the Un, you will surely find something that works just as wonderfully. Like the others have already mentioned - now would be the time to scoop up those sale $15 Un samples! :heart:

After being captive with me for about 20 minutes the mood began to lift and the interaction was improved. By the time my hour was up with them, 2/3s were smiling, asking questions, and making great eye contact. The other 3rd were at last along for the ride :D

This was just the first thing on my "to-do" list for the day...

Apparently my lipstick was extra fascinating (I was trying out a new color/brand, who knew SO many people would take notice? :lol: ) and garnered compliments. I was speaking with someone from another office area at one point in the day and when we finished talking about the task, he just didn't seem to want to leave, hehe, continued to make small talk until I had o excuse myself to get back to my area.

I don't usually "Cougar" at work because it does play like a kind of popularity potion and will keep people wanting to carry on conversations - which is GREAT - but not always productive :Emoticons04263: But the day was smooth, laid back and, in general, just plain good...and of course...sprinkled with Cougar highlights ^_^

Good magic here I tell ya.....

Great responses, Silky!

Thanks for the rec on UN...I am putting it on my list for the end of the month if we're doing really well with the budget, or the beginning of December if not.

In other news, I THINK I MAY HAVE GOTTEN A HIT!!! (Besides my husband story above.) Not sure, though. I went to the Starbucks drive-through and handed my cash in through the window...wrist up, my car is small and I have to reach up for the drive-through window. The barrista - who I have gotten many times before - quite a young guy, maybe 19? - was trying to talk to me about my order and stumbled. He was trying to get out "here's your chocolate smoothie" and he kept saying "her'es your strawberry...no, I mean your banana...no, I mean...what's wrong with me???" and his eyes were kind of dazed. Then he looked away fast. I mean who knows, maybe he was high. :Emoticons04269:

He was waiting for the rest of my order to come out and I was putting a quarter into the tip box...again, hard to reach it took me a couple/few seconds, and he was lingering there...he didn't seem to want to go back inside, which is what they normally do...and he was STARING at my wrist...I don't know...if I wanted to push things in favor of "this was a hit," I'd actually say he was sort of...magnetized. He was rooted to the spot.

Also...my kids! I didn't want to be wearing pheros around them because I don't know...I am just not sure about that. I don't want them to feel weird or have confusion or anything like that. But I swear, when I've had CP on my kids are SO happy and cheerful...and calm but upbeat. I mean we went and played baseball in the park the other day and all they could do was gush about what a GREAT time we had. It was just the park! They were also so affectionate, not just with me but with each other (two boys, I mean they typically have their back more often than fighting/arguing but they have been seriously solicitious with each other and just overall happy). I don't know...it does seem dramatic, the difference v. the usual.

As for SEs, I'd wear this every day if I didn't get SO HORNY while wearing it. I mean really...it gets ridiculous...it's non-stop. A girl needs a break sometimes! But I mean the energy I get is phenomenal. I'm not frenetic or anything, but I want to just go, go, go. I LOVE that. And it just seems to balance me, make me feel more "me"....if that makes sense. It is such a nice, peaceful, satisfied feeling.

Edited by WildAutumn

I had a wax appointment this morning. I was wearing three sprays of Un Cougar, LP Red and OCCO Red.

So go in the salon and the girl who owns the place can't stop commenting on how beautiful I look today. Of course my face is a lot better since I started my can treatment. Then five minutes into the session the conversation turns to men and she asks me something about my boyfriend, so I tell her I'm single and she is like "you can't be single!" Oh but I am...

Then she goes on, "well, there's no need to stress about it anyway, after all you are way to young, what are? 22 right"

Me: "you are kidding me right? I'm 29 going to 30..."

Her: "no way! You can't be 29, anyway I never would have guessed it!"

Then the other co-owner comes inside (again a woman) she sees me "hi! Wow you look so beautiful today! There's something different about you but I can't tell what!"

Now I'm sure that my acne treatment has played a big part in this, but if think Cougar had a lot to do with it too :)

... now I need to find a man...

Guest cutie.pie

I had a wax appointment this morning. I was wearing three sprays of Un Cougar, LP Red and OCCO Red.

So go in the salon and the girl who owns the place can't stop commenting on how beautiful I look today. Of course my face is a lot better since I started my can treatment. Then five minutes into the session the conversation turns to men and she asks me something about my boyfriend, so I tell her I'm single and she is like "you can't be single!" Oh but I am...

Then she goes on, "well, there's no need to stress about it anyway, after all you are way to young, what are? 22 right"

Me: "you are kidding me right? I'm 29 going to 30..."

Her: "no way! You can't be 29, anyway I never would have guessed it!"

Then the other co-owner comes inside (again a woman) she sees me "hi! Wow you look so beautiful today! There's something different about you but I can't tell what!"

Now I'm sure that my acne treatment has played a big part in this, but if think Cougar had a lot to do with it too :)

... now I need to find a man...

Is your LP Red in spray or oil? ;)

Guest cutie.pie

It appears richer to my nose.

I have that feeling too. But I plan to turn one of my scents to spray so I can compare oil and spray. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I wore my Cougar Potion spray yesterday, in anticipation of working later that evening. But the place where I noticed the hits was at Thanksgiving dinner! I wasn't feeling well, but medicated myself and stuck it out. At my sister's, there were like 30 people, and they all loved me! Especially the kids, lol. My sister was actually nice to me, too. ;) it was a fun day

• 3 weeks later...

You are more than welcome cutie.pie :)

Recently i think i found my sweet spot with this. I used to use 3 sprays but lately i wanted to make an awesome impression to someone who i hadn't seen in a very long time. So i tried 5 sprays. OMG! LP red and OCCO Red were on the winning team too ;)

I met him with a couple of his friends for a drink at a cafe and it was amazing. I felt so confident and sparkly and it was obvious others were picking up on these vibes too.

I was the center of attention, i was funny and talkative and such a delight to be around! I could see other patrons from the nearby tables staring at me too.

So now i either go with 4 or 5 sprays.

Guest cutie.pie

Can sweet spot amounts fluctuate with time of cycle? Or is that more fragrance related?

I can't wear Cougar when it's the middle of my cycle...don't know why.

• 2 weeks later...

So far this is my favorite- mostly because of the selfies this just makes me in a good mood and relaxes me I'm finding myself much less irritable when I'm wearing it- (I'm very premenopausal) one thing I'eve noticed I get a lot of "hits" from men in my age group 45-55ish they are much more flirty -but when I wear LFM I get more "hits" from younger guys (the 30 somethings) but I don't notice any selfies. I'm Sure there is some science behind this- I m finding this all fascinating

i love this phero!!!I went out yesterday with a guy i'm casually dating and one of his friends. I wore 5 sprays of Stone Cougar and LP Red+OCCO Red (his favorite). I had such a nice time. I love the selfies this phero gives me. I'm more relaxed. more fun, witty all the good things. I'm smilling a lot and people love this.

It's like it lets me be more "me".

...The end of the night was awesome too ;)

As Halo said above, sweet spot testing is everything. I was afraid of OD with this one at first so i had only gone up to 3 sprays. Well let me just say that two more sprays (5 in total) madea huge difference :)

A question for the ladies here with more experience than me:

If i was to get this phero in x3spray, how many spritzes would i use? And would you suggest going x3 strength next time or stick to x1?

Because I found myself using 5 & 6 sprays, I ordered my next bottle in x3. Now I use 2 sprays, and even occasionally (now that it's colder) will spray my coat or scarves with an extra one.

It was just a more economical choice for me mainly, being as I used so many sprays, it just made sense to go higher. It took me a couple times to remember to take it easy the first few times I wore it though! :D

Cougar is my fail safe. This blend ALWAYS shines - totally worth the investment if you feel the same imho :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

NuTrix, that's interesting that you use such a whacking great dose. I have had inconsistent hits with Cougar and I'm wondering if I need more of the blend itself like you do (but maybe not quite so much!). I have it in the scented potion and I find that a very strong scent. As a result I never really slather but I might get better phero results if I did.

If there is a Cougar pheromas trial left over I might have to try it that way or beg someone to decant a bit or something. I want to crack the Cougar code!

:D The equivalent to 9 sprays IS A LOT but 6 are smothered under all of my layers until I get to work/home. Normally I'm just traipsing about in 6 (2 x3 sprays). I use even more of the Pop Potion to get good results! These are the only 2 I hugely fog in so far. Hmm. I don't amp anything in the scented CP, so I'm guilty of slathering that too :lol:

It so happens that I have a big birthday coming up in May and I will be stateside for it, so maybe I will get myself the UN spray to as treat/experiment. Sounds like I'd be likely to find someone who would have it if it didn't work and I put it in the trading post!

I wore my Cougar spray to my NYE party last night, 'cause I've always had pretty decent success using at as a social around both men and women. But last night was a totally different experience. I got appreciative looks & flirty chit-chat from the dudes in the room, but all I got from the women, save 2, was the stink eye! So weird. I've never had this kind of divided response to Cougar before. At least, not that I can remember. Maybe it wasn't the Cougar. These people are pretty clique-y, so maybe it was just that I'm not "one of them". The (same) women were noticeably friendlier last year, though, so I've got to wonder... (Actually, now I'm wondering what I wore last NYE!) I still had an alright enough night, but I was relieved when it was time for me to go home.

I wore my Cougar spray to my NYE party last night, 'cause I've always had pretty decent success using at as a social around both men and women. But last night was a totally different experience. I got appreciative looks & flirty chit-chat from the dudes in the room, but all I got from the women, save 2, was the stink eye! So weird. I've never had this kind of divided response to Cougar before. At least, not that I can remember. Maybe it wasn't the Cougar. These people are pretty clique-y, so maybe it was just that I'm not "one of them". The (same) women were noticeably friendlier last year, though, so I've got to wonder... (Actually, now I'm wondering what I wore last NYE!) I still had an alright enough night, but I was relieved when it was time for me to go home.

Maybe they were jealous/saw you as a threat....

You said you only met them once before at the last New Year's Eve party right? So last time you were totally new and therefore they might have been more curious about you. This time they know you a little but not enough to include you in their little groups. I hate going to parties where everyone immediately divides into their little sections. At least the Cougar helped with part of the party population.

Thanks ladies. I'm not really sure what the issue was. I'd laugh my ass off if it was a jealousy/threat issue - I'm at least 10 years older than everyone there, and it was so cold, I had my bulky parka on the whole night, so if anyone was checkin' me out, they only got as far as my face & my Docs! lol... I'm just glad I got out of there relatively early, so I didn't have to deal with it that long. I hate that clique-y shit. It's weird, and I don't really get it.

Edited by Eggers

Since you smashed the party last year, maybe they all heard so much gushing about you after that party that they were, like Dolly said - jealous/threatened.

Let them have their cliques - their loss lovely lady :heart: