New Releases for FEBRUARY 2017 - PHEROTINE!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a sampler set of everything...are they just not up yet? I don't see them anywhere. I apologize if this has been mentioned, I've been sick for weeks and I am really not with it yet.

The Pherotine UNscented phero trials are now live on Etsy. here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes/items?ref=hdr&section_id=16172918

I will renew the listings as they sell out for the next few weeks.

DO NOT FORGET TO USE YOUR DISCOUNT COUPON! Info on every listing. We cannot give discounts retroactively, so please do not forget!

The NRs will be up tomorrow.

Thanks everyone! :D

I know I have stated this several times in the past, but let me just say it once more....the Pherotine UNscented phero trials are perfect to keep on hand for refreshing Mara's wax melts with pheros. The pheros in the melts last for about 4-5 hours, I think (correct me if I'm wrong), but the melts' scents last much longer. They have a little dropper inside and 3-5 drops (correct me again if I'm mistaken) are all that's needed! :)

I know I have stated this several times in the past, but let me just say it once more....the Pherotine UNscented phero trials are perfect to keep on hand for refreshing Mara's wax melts with pheros. The pheros in the melts last for about 4-5 hours, I think (correct me if I'm wrong), but the melts' scents last much longer. They have a little dropper inside and 3-5 drops (correct me again if I'm mistaken) are all that's needed! :)

Hmm, you've given me the idea to boost an unassuming wax melt with phero. Think I'll be stocking up on phero trials because those premade dropper vials are dang convienent!

Hmm, you've given me the idea to boost an unassuming wax melt with phero. Think I'll be stocking up on phero trials because those premade dropper vials are dang convienent!

I do that a lot. It's great, I get more versatility that way. My Non-LP wax is all soy. I wait for it to get just melted, then add 3-6 drops. Depending on the room size and phero blend. I'm pretty sure I've posted about it somewhere...

Yes, she's right the droppers make it easier. I mostly use the longer type designed for decanting. The little droppers on the bottles are ideal too.

So excited for Notes! If I order from Etsy, does that mess up free shipping here? I was waiting, but then realised the two may have nothing to do with one another shipping wise.

Anyone know?

2-3 drops of pheros in a single wax melt is truly enough, unless you are trying to cover a huge space. The heat makes the pheros seriously pack a punch, so no need to over do.

Be value minded with pheros. Because there is what they say, diminishing returns when it comes to pheromones. If 2 drops is good, 4 drops does NOT get you twice as good a response. Once you get to an optimal level, using more just ends up wasting money. This is straight from the phero scientists, by the way. You go for the optimal concentration where you get the biggest bang for your buck. Going extra extra extra strength with them is a demand made by consumers, but not what any reputable phero scientist will advise. That's why I always try to calm people down and tell them conservative phero usage is better for results and for your pocket.

Nutrix, do not worry about ordering from both places this month, it's what we need you to do and we'll ship everything together anyway. If it gets too confusing just ask for an invoice. :)

The NRs will be up tomorrow eve (Sunday). Getting all the labels done and printed took a loooong time this week so I am a bit behind. It'll be worth the wait, I promise! :D

Oh s***. Okay well the main room does have a very high ceiling imagine a two-story house but the living room ceiling is two stories high there's nothing above it except the roof. But I will dial that down two three drops next time to compare and contrast . That's probably why I ended up adding a couple more drops. That room also dispenses upstairs and through the dining room downstairs. The house isn't huge but we do have those High ceilings in the one room. Does actual sq footage mattet? Or is it more about the localized response? Thankfully my primary wax melts are the open windows treasured hearts or balm bomb. My brother can be such a pain in the ass I mean I love him but a f****** total pain in the ass. And over the holidays I used about five to six drops of treasure hearts. No I didn't tell one damn person either. Trust me this was for the greater good with the election and everything lives could have been lost not funny. But the treasure Hearts mixture I had a foodie wax melt that I had from Halo and I put 5 maybe six can't remember specifically drops of treasure hearts. This put my brother in such a good mood honestly it took about 15 minutes everyone being in the room I walked out of the room I was gone for about 5 minutes when I came back he was playing with all of the kids they were playing keep-away with a balloon they were having a great time totally out of character it was wonderful and I could tell just the general mood and convivial atmosphere was due to the pheromone. I've known these people all my life and I've successfully used treasure hearts with them before I'm more or less got no response from heart and soul although I enjoy heart and soul I get tremendous selfies off of it. But yeah if I have another room I'll definitely cut it down. I primarily use pharaohs in that one room only. Oh and by the way I'm using the talk and text feature on my phone because I injured my thumb and I can't use it so forgive my typos and lack of proper punctuation.

Edited by StacyK

Nutrix, do not worry about ordering from both places this month, it's what we need you to do and we'll ship everything together anyway. If it gets too confusing just ask for an invoice. :)

Thank you Potion Master!

OK, I managed to confine myself to just one full bottle plus sampler, but I am going to lose my mind anticipating:

Lait du Citron

Themyscira

Sable Vert

Open Arms

Friends and Lovers

Pallas

Undercover Lover

That is all. :purr:

Giiiiirl, where you been?! :wub:

HOLY CRAPOLLA!!!! SHE LIVES!!!!!! Nice to see you around!!!!

:Emoticons04283: Hee!!! I've been missing y'all!!! Life's been a bit challenging, partially because my Mama and we reeeeeaaaalllly need to combine households. Which means, of course, that we all need to relocate up north, most likely in WA. Woo hoo! Nothing like waiting 'til life forces one's hand, eh?! :)

Ladies I just lost my mind on these goodies Just spent £60 in etsy and £241.00 do you think I need a therapist :Emoticons04235: :Emoticons04235:

Ladies I just lost my mind on these goodies Just spent £60 in etsy and £241.00 do you think I need a therapist :Emoticons04235: :Emoticons04235:

​

No, sounds like you're a proper enthusiast to me ^_~

Friends and Lovers, Odalisque & Undercover Lover this time...and a whole laundry list from Etsy too...oh my... :Love09751:

SOOOOO happy to see Odalisque and eager to get my nose over it - still cherishing my stash of the BI version - SWOON WORTHY (as SO MANY are!)

I don't believe so - Mara turned off PEs last month after the cut-off for holiday shipping. Either way, I think she would have truly lost her mind if she'd had to brew 24 scents and some PEs!

I don't believe so - Mara turned off PEs last month after the cut-off for holiday shipping. Either way, I think she would have truly lost her mind if she'd had to brew 24 scents and some PEs!

I figured the same, it would be overkill for Mara to do so much! The only reason I asked is I didn't want to end up placing two back-to-back orders and making her pay unnecessary Paypal fees. Oh and DRIVE BY FRUITING - best name ever. I remember seeing that movie in the theater when I was 8 and then getting violently ill with the flu after, but I'd never laughed so hard in my life up until then.