Rebel w/ Wanted Man

AD-Rebel-SM.jpg

TASSI LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
SPRUCE ~ Protection against enemies.
SWEETGRASS ~ Attracts positive energy and good spirits. Excellent for popularity uses, as it draws people toward the scent.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

This is another "like very much" scent. The cedar and spruce give it a brisk, refreshing aspect to it while the vetiver and lavender give it a "classic cologne" feel in the good sense - not the "been there, done that" kinda thing. I don't feel particularly rebellious wearing this (haha) but you do feel confident when you know you look and smell good. That being true, you will definitely feel confident knowing you smell this good, And when you add in the tried and true "Wanted Man" pheromone blend, you cannot go wrong with this fragrance.

This is definitely another full bottle kind of scent.

Edited by quietguy

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah you know, Rebel is almost an ironic name for this one. :lol:

(Well, for me; although if the trend these days is dark and dirty then this one is totally rebellious!)

I agree with QG that it's a "classic cologne" kind of scent, it makes me think of others like DAD and Thunder and Top Dog. Soapy-clean and crisp, but not pointy. Anyone who loves that freshly-showered kind of vibe will attach themselves to you immediately.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

We are trying to figure this one out. I get that freshly showered thing, my man smells white flowers at first? Is that something to do with the lavender note in this blend? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

My man's wearing this now. "I smell amazing" he says about himself.

I like Rebel, it does smell really nice!