Tea & Flowers w/ Mega Watt

AD-TeaandFlowers-SM.jpg

TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
HIBISCUS ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.
MIMOSA ~ Secret love, sensibility, demureness, humility, healing.
CAMELLIA ~ Wealth, riches, prosperity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

• 2 weeks later...

Went full bottle on this one unsniffed. I am so extremely excited to try this one. I love the meanings of the ingredients in this as well. Seriously, exactly what I've been working on as far as manifesting and intent so bonus! ❤❤❤

I love this one!!! When I first pit this on, it was a bit pointy though and of course I had a moment of panic, but reminded myself to be patient. The pointiness was probably the tea and maybe a bit of the flowers but it all went away in less than 5 mins. This is such a light and beautiful scent and perfect for work. I'm a huge fan of mega watt and I love Determination Potion but sometimes the scent is too much. This is a wonderful new mega watt option. The honey smooths out this tea and flowers. It's like having a refreshing iced tea in the afternoon. I'll be wearing this one often!

Edited by tink333

I enjoy lemon tea blends - and I have several - but what's interesting about this one is it totally does what it says on the tin - it's tea and flowers in equal measure. The floral blend is a little too heavy/waxy for my tastes in this case, though. After a while it's mostly honeysuckle that I'm getting with the tea and it's an interesting combination, but just a little too too for me.

• 1 month later...

Yes, DD!!

I wore this one yesterday, and the flowers were prominent at first. But it dried down to a really sweet (as in innocent, not sugary) floral with the tea swirling around underneath.

• 2 months later...

I have come to really like Mega Watt and enjoy having another scented option with which to apply it. These particular florals are a bit too much for my preference, but I will still use up my sample for sure. There's a freshness that works nicely with Mega Watt.

• 5 months later...

I wish this was working for me but there are some sweet scents that when mixed with my natural skin oils add a suspicious "cat pee" scent. Aja mixed with peach or nectarine has done this on me. Now, I'm not getting that here, but it's like cat pee potential, or cat pee twice removed. Too many nice-girl flowers and I can't smell the tea, it's been two hours. I think it's just my body reminding me that I'm not really that nice, this scent is for nice girls, god bless them.

I will keep searching for a scent with Mega Watt that will work for me. More and more, I think I just need all phero's unscented and then I can just smell however lucious I want on any given day.

• 1 month later...

This scent is absolutely beautiful. Not sure of the effects yet. I am hoping for some of the reported Mega Watt selfies. But this is the type of scent that I love.

Mara, Luna, what other phero enhanced or non phero enhanced scents are available with this same scent signature? Thank you!

Hmmm, I would say similar scents might be Vampire Bait, Mystic Mountain, Supernatural and A Kiss of Nectar. I don't think there's anything else which is exactly alike to this one.

Hmmm, I would say similar scents might be Vampire Bait, Mystic Mountain, Supernatural and A Kiss of Nectar. I don't think there's anything else which is exactly alike to this one.

Ok thank you Luna. I am ordering a full bottle of this with my Pherotine order this week. I wore this to work today and it has skyrocketed to the top as once of my favorite blends to wear. Those DHEAS are everything and I am definitely an epi-androsterone and an androstenone girl. This may be my HG blend for work!! :bday1029:

By the way, I do have the Vampire Bait with Aja & Gotcha, but it's not my preferred carrier for Gotcha. I like the Honeyed LP with Gotcha (this was my first full bottle).

Mara, Luna, Halo...if you ever see any florals, kind of like this one in future sampler sets, just tag me in the post and I will try them out!! I love soft sweet florals (I guess that's why they call me FlowerPower :say66: )

Edited by luna65

FlowerPower, your recent review inspired me to try this today and actually wear it to work. I loved this one when I first got it but I work with scent sensitive people so I haven't worn it in awhile. OMG it's aged so well! It's so soft and beautiful and so very light. I can actually get away with this at work too. Yay!

FlowerPower, your recent review inspired me to try this today and actually wear it to work. I loved this one when I first got it but I work with scent sensitive people so I haven't worn it in awhile. OMG it's aged so well! It's so soft and beautiful and so very light. I can actually get away with this at work too. Yay!

So happy to hear this :-) Yes, I have been wearing mine all week :Emoticons04235: just ordered my full bottle. Don't want to run out. Had a great meeting wearing this, had an awesome effect on the person I was meeting with. Yes, it does dry down nicely.

Flower Power, I love this kind of combo myself, and one that springs to mind as a similar feel is Spring Thyme. Also check out Halcyon Daze, and Sparkle & Shine. :)

Thank you Mara. I do have a Sample of the Sparke & Shine :-) I will look into the Halcyon Daze (funny thing is, every time I see this I am curious to know what it smells like).

Halcyon Daze really is lovely. Have you tried the Sugared Homeysuckle? Or Totem:Lamb? (Mara, is that totally off? I'm just thinking honeysuckle. I think there are a few summer scents like Parasol that do the tea and flowers. Rainbow Mango has tea and hibiscus. It's not a "me" scent, which is good if you read my Tea and Flowers review, but I love L'eau de Orchide.

As far as tea scents go, I really like LP Ceremony and LP White, but they're not "delicate."

Edited by Eastwood22

Halcyon Daze really is lovely. Have you tried the Sugared Homeysuckle? Or Totem:Lamb? (Mara, is that totally off? I'm just thinking honeysuckle. I think there are a few summer scents like Parasol that do the tea and flowers. Rainbow Mango has tea and hibiscus. It's not a "me" scent, which is good if you read my Tea and Flowers review, but I love L'eau de Orchide.

As far as tea scents go, I really like LP Ceremony and LP White, but they're not "delicate."

Eastwood, I just got a whiff of LP White...DI-VINE...gorgeous... I am interested in the Mango because I also like fruity/citrusy smells (like Cougar Potion), although a floral bouquet is my favorite. Freesia, gardenia, orchid, honeysuckle (yes!), violet, jasmine, love rose and tea!! ...funny story. There was at one point in my life, in my twenties when I was well know for this honeysuckle scent LOL

I actually have a scent from an apothecary that is simply called "The Tea" by Outremer...it smells divine

I think you would love Winter in the Tropics, and it has La Femme Mystere, which could be your cougar/ selfie vibe. i really loved it, but it's not a fit with my personality. Even though I can see myself buying it someday, possibly maybe. Pallas with Lumina is my jam for sure. Lumina is great for selfies for me. Leilani is magnolia and Lumina. Do you have Enduring Appeal? that's rose and some citrus, from what I remember.

I love fruit! And I could eat 5 lb of citrus everyday. I just polished off a spray sample of Drive By Fruiting, but it's all fruit. Prob not what you want. Summershine with Topper, I'm fairly certain, gave me good selfies, Pineapple and Orchid. I feel like Summershine could also be layered over any fruity floral, it's a very happy smell. De Luscious, Kittenish, & Mermaids of Atlantis are varying degrees of peachy/fruity/citrusy/floral good times, have you tried those?

Hi Eastwood! Yes, I do have Winter in the Tropics w/LFM, but LFM doesn't give me near the selfies as Cougar. Now this Mega Watt is my 2nd favorite in terms of selfies. Also, I lean more LFN than LFM. I feel like a total bad bitch with LFN.im slowly coming to discover I am a None girl when it comes to selfies.

I do have Drive By Fruiting, yes it's a bit fruit forward for me. I will look for that other floral/citrus blend you named however.

I remember I had a sample of the Rose Dust with Popularity Potion. It sold out before I could buy it full bottle. THIS ROSE SCENT WAS GORGEOUS (Mara could you bring this back ??)

Edited by FlowerPower

I wouldn't mind huffing New off my wrists forever and ever, but it's fading so I'll try this one for pcking up the kids today. I have exactly zero experience with Mega Watt.

The "later on in the evening" edit-

Well, this is the most real demonstration that travel shock is a real thing. The first time i wore it, it had just arrived. Didn't like it at all. I put it on eight hours ago to test out Mega Watt, just to test the phero. Now, O'm really not sure if the phero jives with me, BUT the scent is so soft and pretty. Like a pretty tea, faded honeysuckle and a light honey. I bet this would be a really nice wax scent, too.

From now on, I won't open anything when it arrives on day 1.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 year later...

Did anyone recommend Candytuft Tea to @FlowerPower? I just kind of skimmed. I find that a tad bit similar.

This is a very pleasant and pretty scent, but it doesn’t really stand out for me. And it’s soooo light! It also doesn’t last very long on my skin. Maybe I’m just not in a “tea” mood today, I don’t know.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 1:52 AM, Lainey said:

Did anyone recommend Candytuft Tea to @FlowerPower? I just kind of skimmed. I find that a tad bit similar.

This is a very pleasant and pretty scent, but it doesn’t really stand out for me. And it’s soooo light! It also doesn’t last very long on my skin. Maybe I’m just not in a “tea” mood today, I don’t know.

Thank you. I will look into this. I just ordered some items, but maybe I'll try this in a month or so.