Woodland Man

All I'm saying is this combo works for me. I wore Woodland Man with Neanderlicious last night and my husband turned into a sex crazed acrobat. We were on the bed flipping each other around. He had me in positions I didnt think I could get into again. It was HOT!!!. I have come to the conclusion that everytime I wear Woodland Man with cops this happens. Me and the hubby will be testing my theory again tonight. :witchnaner:

I really love to read your posts ;) ...the new Sexpionage with heavy Cops and Androstenone should be amazing for you :)

edited cause my keyboard hates me :lol:

Edited by Calii

I really love to read your posts ;) ...the new Sexpionage with heavy Cops and Androstenone should be amazing for you :)

edited cause my keyboard hates me :lol:

You are so right Calii. I may have to buy 2 bottles of the Sexpionage. But oh does the Woodland Man turn him on. And I know that its the WM because when I'm not wearing it he's not as aggressive.

All I'm saying is this combo works for me. I wore Woodland Man with Neanderlicious last night and my husband turned into a sex crazed acrobat. We were on the bed flipping each other around. He had me in positions I didnt think I could get into again. It was HOT!!!. I have come to the conclusion that everytime I wear Woodland Man with cops this happens. Me and the hubby will be testing my theory again tonight. :lol:

ATTA GIRL !!!

• 10 months later...

OMG finally tried my sample of this for some theoretical asskicking motivation for gym. It smells Fing amazing. I cant think of anything I wouldn't do to a man wearing this. It is mixing accidentally with my creamy-vanilla sunscreen and the combo is intoxicating.

Edited by tyvey