I'm back

Sunnycowgirl

I took a short break from social media, when things started to go south with the ex college boyfriend, when we mutually decided that we weren't meant to be together, and went our separate way back in August. He just wanted sex and I wanted a relationship. I know several told me that it wasn't going to work out. Some of us are a little slower than others.

So onto my next question, I met someone, long story short it was when I was helping my friend ultrasound cattle last month, at a cattle producers place, and he was helping the cattle producer. He contacted my friend to get my number. So my next question is what scents/pheromone would you wear on a first date? I don't want anything that applies that I want to jump into bed with him, just start off as friends, maybe with a little bit of a subtle spark of interest.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome back!

Totally feel you on the social media break. I was off Facebook for most of December, also made worse by getting dumped by my bf of 3.5 years sigh. Recently reactivated, but I still avoid using it as much as possible.

I wore Open Windows to a date recently that worked out well! Gotcha might also work?

I'd go with some of the social/sexy blends........Cougar would be a great start.....maybe SS4W......maybe even Open Windows which is more of a pure social.

I love Gotcha! - but - I've found that I end up feeling bonded way too fast with a man if I start off with that. I like Cougar or Open Windows, for a relaxed easygoing vibe. The older I get the less interested I feel in SUPER INTENSITY, ha, and just want to feel relaxed and at ease.

Oh I have Gotcha! but not Cougar or Open Window. I want to fill relaxed and at ease. But I kinda want to fill kind of bonded, but not super intense. Would either cougar or open window do that. I'm going to be putting in a order next week.