First Friday Party for February 2017!

Join us at this month's First Friday Party to learn about the world of Pheromones and how you can use them to enhance all aspects of your life – business, social and intimate too! Our Handcrafted Limited Edition releases for February include 24 original fragrances for men & women, all of them pheromone enhanced! Delight in complimentary nibbles and libations while you enjoy a free consultation with artisan perfumer and pheromone expert Mara Fox, who can help you create an aura or mood with scent, help you present yourself to your best advantage for a job or for your Valentine, elevate your mood and those around you, and help raise your self-esteem. Pherotine only happens once a year, don't miss out!

That's what our flyer says for this month's party. John talked me into putting my name on there this time. :blush:

I have been making some delishus B&B stuff this week for the party and for you guys too...

I crafted a scent I'm calling, simply, Aphrodisia, and every ingredient is for love, lust and bliss - wedded or otherwise. Honey, tangerine, rose, ginger, vanilla, sandalwood, almond and because it's PHEROTINE, a dose of copulins to get you in the mood! I made skin softening Bathing Salts, Whipped Cream Soap and Solid Perfume thus far...will make some soap and wax too if I can find the time! It smells wonderful!

I'll take some more pix once I've got them labelled.

16387387_1265446840175495_70756345218251

Bath Salts and Whipped Cream Soap are $17.95 each for 8 oz.

I am getting some awesome feedback on the whipped cream soap we just debuted last month. Things like "best shaving soap EVER!" and "Such a wonderful sensation, I have never tried anything like it!" We have a few jars left of Lavender Buttercream from last month too.

The solid perfume has the equivalent of 15 drops of cops per bottle. You can smell the cops for like a second, about 1 minute in and then it settles. I think this might be a good little secret weapon to keep in the purse for "emergencies". :lol: They hold 1/4 oz of solid perfume. Concentration is just right, I think. You can apply on the go without it seeming like you have just doused yourself in scent or cops - it's subtle but a nice little lift. I'm going to sell them for $8.00 each in the shop but for you guys, $6.00 each. Let me know if you want!

16300080_1265446836842162_16921696909549

16473637_1265446850175494_39833454860101

I am going to try to make my Cauldron Punch of the Month along the lines of this scent as well - orange juice, vanilla and almond extracts, honey, ginger, a drop of rosewater, and sliced strawberries if I can get them!

ETA: Salt Labels

16406857_1266499930070186_11323557815249

16299333_1267370856649760_32761978906637

I definitely want a solid perfume! I am kind of waiting for Perfect Match to show up in the pherotine sale before placing another order, but if you are willing to hold one, I will definitely be ordering this month. Soon, I hope. :D

I raided the store stash and made some bottles of Perfect Match and they are up on Etsy now. :)

Just placed my Etsy order for the PM! Working on an order from the regular site and want one of those solids. :D Let me know how to pay for that, and I will take care of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! I just got my order and that Aphrodisia smells AMAZEBALLS!! Holy cow! I am going to have to have more !!! I want it in EVERYTHING! lol...

I need another job....

Any chance this scent might ever become available in an oil?

Also...how much of the solid do you suggest applying?

And I got a sample of the bath salts that I am DYING to try tonight....I'll be counting down until my kids go to bed so I can soak in it!!

:D Yay! Glad you like! :D

I think you can be pretty generous with the solid application, I am dabbing it in the cleavage area, probably pretty equal of what I would apply were it in oil

Sure, I can offer it in oil! I still have several ounces in oil and can make more too. I just need to make a label. I was also thinking of making some bar soap as well.

Post if you want some in perfume oil and I will make it by the end of the week.

Thank you!

:D Yay! Glad you like! :D

I think you can be pretty generous with the solid application, I am dabbing it in the cleavage area, probably pretty equal of what I would apply were it in oil

Sure, I can offer it in oil! I still have several ounces in oil and can make more too. I just need to make a label. I was also thinking of making some bar soap as well.

Post if you want some in perfume oil and I will make it by the end of the week.

Thank you!

Oh yes!! I would DEFINITELY love to have a perfume oil! I have been wearing it today and just adore it. Would the perfume oil have the cops like the solid?

Thanks!! :D

I am putting together a laundry list for an invoice.....lol. I didn't even know the sampler kits existed...I've only been here, what, a month, and I missed those somehow. If I keep reading these forums, I am going to go broke because every thread makes me want something new to try. Sigh.....