decant circle

Calistic

Done here, too. Question for you Calistic - if it turns out the samples work for us, would you be willing to do larger decants? (Provided there are leftovers)

I hesitated to buy larger samples as I've had "issues" with my sweetie smelling certain perhos/etc before...but if it turns out ok I'd definitely think of getting a bigger decant...or a bottle if this decant thing turns out to be a pain!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done here, too. Question for you Calistic - if it turns out the samples work for us, would you be willing to do larger decants? (Provided there are leftovers)

I hesitated to buy larger samples as I've had "issues" with my sweetie smelling certain perhos/etc before...but if it turns out ok I'd definitely think of getting a bigger decant...or a bottle if this decant thing turns out to be a pain!

Sure no problem, I should have extras of pretty much everything, and if not i can always order more.

If it's not too late and these are still available, I would like to purchase one 4ml each of:

TRUE CONFESSIONS

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

DOMINANCE POTION

Thank you :)

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you could add $3 sample of Blatant Invitation to my order. Brings me to a total of $15.00

Much appreciated Lady

djacquelyn

Hey Lady,

I did the paypal yesterday...just checking that you received.

djacquelyn

If it's not too late and these are still available, I would like to purchase one 4ml each of:

TRUE CONFESSIONS

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

DOMINANCE POTION

Thank you :offtopic:

Of course it isn't to late. I will add you to the list for these, I have plenty of all of those left. the total would come to $45 for a 4ml bottle of each. Feel free to either just pay on paypal or e-mail me with your e-mail address and I can send you an invoice if you prefer, or e-mail if you want/need to pay some other way. Let me know if you have any other questions

Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

Djacquelyn,

I did recive your payment. thanks for checking, you never know

Court jester,

I received yours as well.

Concupiscentia,

I also received yours too.

Thanks everyone. I hope you are all as excited as i am about the products.

ya know I actualyl have this whole bottle of unscented cuddle bunny, but I don't have anyboody to use it on at the moment if you know what i mean...i guess I"m just hoarding it for someday lol

I do that alot, with multiple bottles...LOL

ya know I actualyl have this whole bottle of unscented cuddle bunny, but I don't have anyboody to use it on at the moment if you know what i mean...i guess I"m just hoarding it for someday lol

lol i know how that is, I was cleaning out my house the other day and found a whole truck load of little tiny bottles filled with oil that i don't use... yet...

Thanks everyone. I hope you are all as excited as i am about the products.

Very excited! Thanks again to Mara and Danna and Dr. Stone for making new phero blends for WOMEN, and to you, Calistic, for letting us sample them!!

Oh yeah, i forgot to add

Ivy,

I received your payment

mary,

i got yours as well

You guys were all so fast, that my transfer hasn't even finished processing yet.

Did mine *not* get through? It seemed to...

Did mine *not* get through? It seemed to...

I am sorry, yes yours went through as well, I just must have missed your name when I was looking through who to respond to. I am thinking it must again be cat glued to screen issues.

So to sum up, I got money from everyone who is signed up, Yay!!! and I will be ordering, either sunday night or monday. I have to wait till I have money from this weekend so I can make up the difference on everything.

If anyone else wants to sign up, here is what i have left from this order. This will be shipped by the end of the month. If you want more of something let me know and i can start some new lists.

1 ml Popularity Potion

6 ml Soulmate

3 ml Swimming with the sharks

5 ml Blatant invitation

8 ml cougar

6 ml Intellectual Women

6 ml Intellectual Man

3 ml True Confessions

4 ml Domanance

8 ml Drop your guard

6 ml Cuddle bunny

forgot to post this before, but I ordered almost all of this last monday and will be ordering the rest saturday/sunday... just keeping you all updated

I just got a shipment of empty bottles in and they included the larger sized sample bottles. So if anyone wants the large sample size they are $6.70 for 1.75ml. Also if anyone wants to switch to the larger size let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Most of the stuff is here and I am getting it ready today. So, if anyone has a different address than the paypal one they want it sent to please let me know. Katz your paypal didn't have an address so please e-mail me so I can send your stuff out as well.

My email: Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

Huh, that's weird...I'll ping you now from my work addy...thanks!

Is it too late to join in? If not, I would like samples of Soulmate, Blatant Invitation and True Confessions.

Also, is anyone going to decant Treasured Hearts soon? I would be interested in trying that one as well.

Thanks!

Sure thing, I have extra of everything still. For small samples of those three it is $9. I also just got the larger sized sample vials for 6.70 each to total $20.10. You can either e-mail me Paige@WiddershinOnline.com or just send me a paypal payment (through the same e-mail) and i can get it out to you this week.

Also, I would love to try tresured hearts as well so if i can get someone(s) else that would like to try it i can add this too the list. Same goes for other scents or unscented blends. I just ordered unscented super sexy for men for my guy to try. I am up for doing this type of thing again or continuing. I am pretty laid back and love experimenting with new things.

Sure thing, I have extra of everything still. For small samples of those three it is $9. I also just got the larger sized sample vials for 6.70 each to total $20.10. You can either e-mail me Paige@WiddershinOnline.com or just send me a paypal payment (through the same e-mail) and i can get it out to you this week.

Thanks! I will send the money to you now!

Hey everyone, I am going to order Treasured Hearts. Some people have expressed interest and I really want to try it. So if you want some let me know. Prices are the same and payment info is the same. I will be ordering this week or next, so can get it out as soon as it comes in.

Mary I got your e-mail, but when i tried to message you back it says your address isn't valid. I think it is just my e-mail screwing up again. But i will be more than willing to put a bottle of it aside for you

As always e-mail me with any questions (or just ask on here) Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

Hey Calistic,

Just wondering how close you might be to getting packages out? I'm headed out of town at the end of the month-ish...I haven't yet asked anyone to pick up my mail, but will do so if you think it will be late this month.

Thanks!

Mary I got your e-mail, but when i tried to message you back it says your address isn't valid. I think it is just my e-mail screwing up again. But i will be more than willing to put a bottle of it aside for you

Thanks, Calistic! Will my total be $6.70? Is it ok if I send you the payment towards the end of the week when I get paid?

Hey Calistic,

Just wondering how close you might be to getting packages out? I'm headed out of town at the end of the month-ish...I haven't yet asked anyone to pick up my mail, but will do so if you think it will be late this month.

Thanks!

Hey Katz,

Your package was sent out last week ( i don't remember the date and I don't have tracking numbers on me at work) But you should recieve it very shortly I would guess this week sometime.

Some others went out last week as well, but off the top of my head I don't remember and my lists are at home. The rest will be mailed as soon as I get the rest of the products, waiting on about 2 more that should be here anyday now.

Mary,

If you want the large sample vial (1.75 ml) it will be $6.70, The Small one (.6ml) is $3 and The Dram (4ml) is $15. And just to let you know, Your package was sent out last week as well, so expect it soon. :)

Hey everyone, I am going to order Treasured Hearts. Some people have expressed interest and I really want to try it. So if you want some let me know.

Ooh, I want the Treasured Hearts! Did my package go out already? If not, I can wait until the TH is in for it all to go out together.

Sending the money now...

Ooh, I want the Treasured Hearts! Did my package go out already? If not, I can wait until the TH is in for it all to go out together.

Sending the money now...

Yours didn't go out, so i will send it all at once.

Carrie,

Glad you got yours. I have had a ton of fun trying all the different ones. (will post reviews sometime soon)

Just a note of thanks to the Fantastic Calistic for the package, arrived today! Your decants were *very* nicely done, packaged for safety... - Mwah!

Note to others: Don't hesitate to get some samples from the lovely Paige!

alright whew!!! Long week and weekend.. let me update all of this.

I have left:

Cuddle Bunny

Domanince

Cougar

Soulmate

swimming with the sharks (enough for either a big sample or a couple smalls)

I will also have extras of but have not recieved them yet

Tresured Hearts

Drop your guard

Intellectual Women

Super sexy for men

I am glad to here from you who have recieved your packets. If anyone has any feedback please feel free to e-mail me.

alright whew!!! Long week and weekend.. let me update all of this.

I have left:

Cuddle Bunny

Domanince

Cougar

Soulmate

swimming with the sharks (enough for either a big sample or a couple smalls)

I will also have extras of but have not recieved them yet

Tresured Hearts

Drop your guard

Intellectual Women

Super sexy for men

I am glad to here from you who have recieved your packets. If anyone has any feedback please feel free to e-mail me.

Can I get a dram of Dominance? Let me know how much and I will send you money via paypal. I assume the e-mail address you posted earlier in this string is still valid.

Can I get a dram of Dominance? Let me know how much and I will send you money via paypal. I assume the e-mail address you posted earlier in this string is still valid.

Sure thing. It will be $15. feel free to pay on paypal whenever you want the E-mail is still the same as posted before. Also, if different that the one on your paypal account please e-mail me your address. I can get it right out for you.

And for all of you who e-mailed me thank you for your comments and information. I would love to answer all of you personally, but my e-mail hates me and won't let me send out. I can still recieve e-mails though so feel free to e-mail me anything else.