New Releases for APRIL 2017 - PEs and First Friday too!

I've got my eye on that Spring Thyme scent. It looks like it will be my jam, but I've been surprised by unexpected favorites more times than I can count. (No pun intended.)

Those parties always look like so much fun!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe but Big Cat Mojo is in the house!!! I'm sitting on my hands to wait and test it on Thursday, as it is my birthday present to myself. But I couldn't help sniffing at it and I'm getting verrrrrrrry excited.... can't wait for notes!

I can't believe but Big Cat Mojo is in the house!!! I'm sitting on my hands to wait and test it on Thursday, as it is my birthday present to myself. But I couldn't help sniffing at it and I'm getting verrrrrrrry excited.... can't wait for notes!

You dont know? You really wanted to suprise yourself. ;):purr: Happy Birthday Edited by StacyK

You dont know? You really wanted to suprise yourself. ;):purr: Happy Birthday

Thank you!

I can't believe I forgot to post.... this is from my email to her on this one:

I have a birthday coming up and it feels numerically powerful -- 49, so 7 x 7! Also going through big transformation stuff inside and out. My Black Cat Mojo has always held such a special place in my heart, and I'm looking for more of that Cat Who Walks By Herself prowly magic. :-) And so is born....

Jennifer's Big Cat Mojo!

Notes that keep coming to me are:

Grapefruit

Cocoa Butter

Sandalwood -- if possible, of the Gypsi Moon Bohemian Beauty variety?

And.... Saffron?

First three notes I'm sure of, but if you have a better idea for the 4th, please substitute/add as you see fit (I had copal floating in and out there for a while...).

I'm thinking something sun-drenched, sensuous, sexual and sacred.

For summer. Congruent with Cuddle Bunny which for me is my female power pheromone. I need to stretch and prowl and amuse myself when the weather warms up.

So.... I have a pretty good sense of what's coming but wildly curious to hear if she switched out the 4th note.... I am also waiting until Thursday to actually slather it on. :-)

Also DYING to know what's in everyone else's!

JLisa, so touched you are interested! Your Madame President has become a staple for me...

Black Cat, as soon as I saw the label, I knew I needed it!!

Now that I see those notes reminiscent of my #1 first LP, it's stronger.

49 was big for me last year but I didn't lean into the growth I needed to make. I love that you are taking this growth on ina healthy way! So excited for you!

Mara are you doing a PE thread to reserve those? I would like a big cat mojo badly. Heck I would reserve two but let's see if all get taken before I get a second one.

Edited by johnsonlisa90012

Please reserve a Smoked Ham for me! OMG I'm so excited that you are rebrewing this. I've been hording my sniffies for years!

And an itty set too please. Thanks!!

Oh my goodnesss, Mara, I'm sooo excited! (Also, just looked up currant in the Magickal Ingredient Lore page and wow! Perfect on that front too!)

Thanks for the kind words, tink! And hey there Seaj!!!

Some say it's kind of spicy-floral but to me it has more of a hot dry dusty kind of evocation. It's one of my favorite spices.

Eeks, I'm gonna go broke this month, lol

In addition to my Smoked Ham, please reserve for me:

itty set

sugar scrub

and maybe the Lady Macbeth one.... do I need that one, Mara? :lol:

Eeks, I'm gonna go broke this month, lol

In addition to my Smoked Ham, please reserve for me:

itty set

sugar scrub

and maybe the Lady Macbeth one.... do I need that one, Mara? :lol:

I don't know if you need it, but I do! lol. Do you like dirty sexy florals?

Dearest Mara,

I could not wait and did a pre-birthday slather last night of Big Cat Mojo.

OH MY GOD.

It's magic. Perfection. The cocoa butter/sandalwood is so creamy, warm, luxe. The saffron does exactly what Luna describes (beautifully, as she always does!) -- hot dry dusty evocation that adds some wildness and earthiness in a way that wonderfully subverts the elegance and beauty of the other notes. And the grapefruit/black currant combo -- WOW! You are right, they balance each other perfectly and seem to come out in the drydown more, with a tart juicy finish that takes the whole thing from faboo straight to the stratosphere. Sun-drenched, sensuous, sexual and sacred indeed! Thank you so much for your magic -- this is just what I wanted. :purr:

Oh poop! I go away for a couple weeks, blow my budget to bits and Big Cat Mojo happens? Snow leopard is my totem, and I can't even focus on all the new on here.

Please tell me PM that a bottle is still available.

Ahhhhh I see my PE up there! :Love09751:

I would like to reserve:

• Whisker & Tails

Thank you!

Edited by Mouse

I need a sampler of the new releases along with an itty set of the PEs, please! I would also like a shampoo bar and I have my eye on the bathing salts, but I'm concerned about breakage and shipping costs. Help???

I need a sampler of the new releases along with an itty set of the PEs, please! I would also like a shampoo bar and I have my eye on the bathing salts, but I'm concerned about breakage and shipping costs. Help???

Lainey, get the salts in the plastic jar instead of glass (I made 3 that way) and it will save you a few dollars on the jar as well as on shipping. :)

Thanks everyone, got them to here!

Yay, Black Cat! Thank you! So glad you are enjoying it! xoxoxoxox

Wow looks like it was fun! Wishing I could take a Star Trek Transporter over there for your parties!!!! Ooo yummy sounding scents!!!! I'm waiting on a check.I've been playing with all the ones I got for Pherotine. I have a list I need full bottles. Are there anymore of the Big Cat Mojo left?