Attis

Beccah

AD-Attis_1.jpg

MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.
GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.
SALT ~ protection, purification, grounding, feminine energy. Resurrection, baptism.

• 3 weeks later...

This has an interesting sort of woody-green impression to it, with the salt adding a brisk topnote - a marine impression but not an aquatic one, exactly. It definitely has a fresh aura to it while at the same time a classic masculine vibe, so a good one for the office or daytime activities, I would say.

• 1 month later...

I love this scent. Like Luna says Attis has a woody, green scent with a touch of marine. It is the kind of summer scent I love. Attis can be a casual or work scent. You cannot go wrong with this scent - definitely worth a try even i clean scents are usually not your thing. This one just might change your mind.

• 8 months later...

Got a sniffee of Attis in my latest order and it really is a very pleasant green scent. I would agree with quietguy that it does have just the right amount of marine note to it which adds a bit of depth to the scent. Very work safe. I cannot see this being offensive to anyone and it is clean and fresh without coming across as soapy. I happen to like clean scents like this but I know not everyone is a fan. If you want to smell really nice without being too dramatic, this is absolutely a scent you should look into. I think this'd probably boost with a phero blend like Charisma or especially Swimming with Sharks quite nicely.

Edited by Snoopyace