Cherry Blossom Musk

Beccah

AD-CherryBlossomMusk_1.jpg

Cherry Blossom Musk

A definite and desired sign of Spring the world over is the blooming of cherry blossoms. Those delicate clouds of pink-and-white blossoms flowering en masse enchant us with their fleeting beauty. Many of our beloved customers have clamored for a cherry blossom scent for Springtime wear thus we’ve created our best blending of the delicate aroma of those prized petals: two types of cherry blossom flowers scattered upon a pillow of sheer and silky-soft varieties of musk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

CHERRY BLOSSOM ~ Education, feminine beauty, love, transience of life.
MUSK ~
Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, there's that heady sweet/pretty classic cherry blossom aura pillowed within the musk, which has a sort of creamy-smooth impression. Musk-based scents are usually, for me, like being drenched in a particular note, you know? Very intense and focused but also gorgeous. I wouldn't say this has a specific soapy impression, but I can see where someone might think that based on the type of musks used.

For anyone who is a fan of Mysteries of the Orient I would say this is one you should get. As with Mara's other musk-based variants, this is, like, the final word on cherry blossom.

There's three different kinds, so it really is a blend of different qualities. It does have white musk as one of them.

Lina it's not like either. I just put it on for you because we like the same musks. It's not stabby in the slightest but not quite as thick and smooth as French Musk. But OMG you guys this is a stunner of a perfume. I'm not big into florals except for a couple that I love hard. But Mara's Cherry Blossoms always make me swoon. Sweet and heady and almost lush but still delicate. Just an absolutely lovely pretty perfume. If you like Cherry Blossom at all you need this stat.

This is hands down my favorite LP Cherry Blossom Ever!

:'( I thought I liked cherry blossom and I definitely like musk, but somehow this combo and my chemistry don't get along as well as I expected. WAHH On me it's powdery and haute couture-y, and the musk has an aspect that I usually associate more with sandalwood like in Sand Witch - a very-light-blond-wood-ish, faintly possibly unisex/masculine type. If there's egyptian musk it might be the combo of that with something else that is doing that to my brain. WAH will have to try again.

I like this a lot. I was afraid it would be too "sweet" for me, but the musks make it perfect. It's not a scent I see myself wearing a lot of unless I had a SO that loved it. I COULD, but I have so many others that I love more. It is, however, a potential spring/summer scent I might consider getting a FB of...depends on my love of the others. (Still sniffing Sunshine :) as my warm weather go-to. )

What a lovely scent. Very delicate, it does have a clean quality to it. There's a soap feel, but not in a bad way. Like the way, your skin smells after showering with a cherry blossom body wash.

This is a lovely cherry blossom scent! I know, state the obvious :D What I mean is, there are only a handful of flowers I could huff all day...lilac, honeysuckle are the top 2, in that order. I never thought to purchase a cherry blossom fragrance but I LOVE the fragrance of the blossoms. This would make a FABULOUS body spray and I may just use this to create one! It's so light and clean. It's strange in that sometimes I get the cherry blossoms and sometimes it's wrestling with the musk for center stage, but the cherry blossom is WONDERFUL when it wins :heart: This is one of those fragrances that gives me a "just stepped out of the shower" feel I think because of the musk notes, rather than a "I'm in a grove of cherry blossom trees."

• 4 weeks later...

Gorgeous. I knew I'd end up with a FB. I always love Mara's musks.

This one keeps up the tradition. :)

Fresh on, I get a gauzy fresh floral skin musk with a faint kiss of fruit. There's a youthful glow to this. Very pretty and perfect for anywhere, anytime.

Feminine & elevating. The musk and cherry Blossom give the feel of skin freshly washed with a delicately lush triple milled French soap. The gentle cherry adds a bit of sweetness tempering the cleanness, keeping it from becoming too sharp.

In the longer drydown, the cherry sweet fruit comes out more, clinging to my skin as the musk recedes a bit.

The scent has both a nice medium throw & the quality of a skin scent that could draw someone in close to breathe it in deeper. ??

• 4 weeks later...

I love, love, love this one in the vial! At first, I was disappointed to find that with my body chemistry, it smelled like...nail polish. My husband said it smelled like baby powder to him. (Weird, right? That we'd interpret it so differently?) But after a couple of hours, the scent settled into a gentle, flowery-powdery skin musk. I would consider a FB of this if I hadn't been forbidden from buying more perfume until I use up what I've got.

I love, love, love this.

It's really a beauty. After having my bottle for a few weeks it smells like its bloomed right in the bottle.

Its a surprisingly sensuous feel & scent. Fresh clean skin with a light wisp of juicy sweetness wayyy in the background. Very feminine.

Lightly applied this would be fine at most workplaces. But, it is a super feminine auora.

Great for date night.

Charming & feminine.

Definitely a winning match with H&S or LFM.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a sample of this. It didn't have a good throw after an hour of dry down BUT when I spray my Amouage Memoir on top, its smells lovely and sophisticated.