Cotton Candy Peach

Beccah

AD-CCPeach_1.jpg

Cotton Candy Peach

For our beloved customers who are always thinking Pink - we’ve got more of what you love! In this case it’s a fresh and juicy pink peach scent sure to get you in the swing of Spring...flowery and tangy varieties of peach sweetened with three types of spun sugar accord, deepened with a base of storax and vanilla bean...mmm so fabulously peachy you’ll want to slather madly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness
and riches. Lust inducing,
wishes granted.
STORAX ~ Healing, mental acuity, relaxation, sensual, love drawing, deflection of negativity.

• 2 weeks later...

*flails*

All of you peach enthusiasts, you should get this.

Granted, I love all kinds of peach scents, whether they be sweet or fresh or tangy or creamy...this one occupies an intersection between sugary and juicy for me. It has the fluffiness of cotton candy while at the same time sort of straying into hard candy territory. It's like Kittenish but it has different qualities of sweetness. It has a pinkness to it, but a peachy pinkness, if that makes sense. I think it would be great as a cops cover, or a phero cover in general since it has that same sugar rush quality as a Pink Sugar-type scent (as example), which is not to say it's anything like that, just that it's sweet enough to be effective as a cover scent. And this is one young girls would really love too, I think.

I cannot stop smelling my wrist, HALP. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I like this. Which is quite a conversion as I've never liked peach much. The peach is almost juicy but not quite. The cotton candy is sweet and almost smells matte to me which sounds weird but is the only way I can describe it. So the juiciness fades obviously. It's pinky, it's peachy. Very nice

*flails*

All of you peach enthusiasts, you should get this.

Granted, I love all kinds of peach scents, whether they be sweet or fresh or tangy or creamy...this one occupies an intersection between sugary and juicy for me. It has the fluffiness of cotton candy while at the same time sort of straying into hard candy territory. It's like Kittenish but it has different qualities of sweetness. It has a pinkness to it, but a peachy pinkness, if that makes sense. I think it would be great as a cops cover, or a phero cover in general since it has that same sugar rush quality as a Pink Sugar-type scent (as example), which is not to say it's anything like that, just that it's sweet enough to be effective as a cover scent. And this is one young girls would really love too, I think.

I cannot stop smelling my wrist, HALP. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I knew I should have waited. I'll get this in the next round lol

TIL I don't like storax. I assume that's what takes it sideways for me, especially in later drydown. Wet though it is the loud parts of Björk's IT'S OH SO QUIET - it's pink cotton candy and a gushing ripe peach. I'll continue really enjoying that.

Juicy candied peachy sugary sweet cotton puffy pink clouds of heaven swirling about on a lazy Spring Sunday. I usually cannot do peach but this is perfect! Not too heady, the pink sugary vanilla clouds bring this to a perfect pink sugary level for me. I think this would be amazing with SS4W.

• 1 month later...

It would be amazing with LAM. Or Levitation or Open Windows.

I just ordered a couple of samples this weekend, can't wait!! :)

ETA: Tried this and adore it. It can be super sweet right upon application, but settles down nicely to a robust peachy pink sugar scent. It's also pretty uplifting.

I think it would cover anything - cops or pheros/ w cops - bang, etc. Lately I've been pairing with UN LFM and it's so pretty together, very feminine but not like over the top.

:Emoticons04235: this!!

ETA: I think the throw on this is probably medium to small, which I personally like with any perfume. I don't want to be 'that girl' who everyone smells before they see :say19:

Maybe I shouldn't take this up too much, as want to get more in the future and it's LE. :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 1 year later...

I recently got this potion as a sample with my order.... Apparently the one I received has been phero enhanced... I wish I knew which phero was added so I don't put it in the wrong spots when I do decided to wear it.  

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

Are you sure you got Cotton Candy Peach rather than Buttercream Peach?

The label says Cotton Candy Peach w/phero (part of the free gifts)... I was thinking the same thing that it might buttercream peach instead. 

@halo0073 Oh okay. Good to know, I am really excited to try it out regardless. 

• 1 year later...

Cotton Candy Peach is very "It does what it says on the tin." It's cotton candy and it's peach. (I love peach. So much! If I had to pick one favorite scent it would probably be peach. And, somehow, LPMP has gotten me to love cotton candy, too. Their cotton candies are sweet without being cloying.) I love this scent, it lets me roll around in peachy goodness. It starts to round out a little more about 10-15 minutes in as the vanilla begins to come out and it gets creamier, but it never really gets  more complex. I actually think that's a good thing for this one as it allows it to stay a nice, happy fragrance without changing its mood. 

Often with raspberry, I'll get a slight whiff of a play-doh type scent. I don't see raspberry listed, but I'm still getting that slight note. I'm not sure what's causing it. Storax, maybe? I don't really know what storax smells like. It's not a bad thing, and it doesn't detract from the scent. (It really is very slight, and a my-skin-chemistry thing.) In fact, it adds a touch of depth more than anything else. I just have no idea where I'm getting that from. Oh, well. It reminds me of childhood and is just another aspect of this perfume that makes me feel care-free and happy. It really is fantastic. Peach bliss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is bright and happy! I love how the peach starts out tart and juicy and then slowly transitions to a fluffier, sweeter cotton candy. My skin normally gobbles up fruit unless the notes are really well anchored, so I was pleasantly surprised that I could enjoy the tart fruitiness of the peach for over an hour before it became cotton candy!  This is the kind of scent you wear when you don't want anything too heavy, just something sweet and uplifting.