Sunshine of Your Love

Beccah

AD-SunshineLove_1.jpg

Sunshine of Your Love

Sooooooooo CREAMy! :) For the coco-crazed among us...cocoa butter and coconut, that is. Lavish thick cocoa butter and coconut blended with just a kiss of almond, yummy! Spring means you can finally let the sunshine in and show some skin! You'll want to slather all over!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight,
talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine anyone who loves halo's Angelique and/or Odalisque will enjoy this, I think it's yummy, but...there's a weird aftertone on me? I'm thinking it's coming from the almond? I don't know but I imagine it's my specific chemistry because in the vial this is SO GOOD.

I bought a FB of this without smelling it first because I knew it was a must have for me. Now that I've worn it a few times, I'm considering a second backup FB. This is slather worthy! I get mostly cocoa butter with coconut with the almond in the background. To me, the almond seems to be adding this sweetness to this. This will be a go to scent for me all summer. Who am I kidding. I will wear this ALL THE TIME.I feel like my review is not the best at describing this. I'll create a better review later but seriously, if you love cocoa butter, coconut, and/or almonds, GET THIS BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING AMAZING! ❤❤❤

ASDJFJEEUEHDOCNVJWGR

an absolute must for everyone who loves coconut or likes it or has ever heard of it.

Wet I got some of the husk, in an earthy, down-to-earth, friendly feeling way. That distinguished it from my many other LPMP coco loves.

My skin snorfed it all up almost immediately. Off to pour some more on myself.

This comes off very Halo's Angelique to me and Odalisque and then it does something very medicinal, I think it's the almond which means cherry, which can sometimes come across as medicinal. I will retest, as I just got my medicinal bill handed to me and it does strange things to my nose and chemistry.

Despite having a hefty dose of cocoa butter this does not seem that close to Angelique to me really. And that is because the coconut takes center stage big time. It wears pretty strongly but I like all the notes involved so that is a plus. Lotsa throw and lasts all day. After several hours the coconut becomes husk like. Very nice and I'll wear even more in the Summer.

I LOVE this summery scent. It reminds me of Steamy Bikini without the Gotcha (one of my ALL time faves, my fb of oil didn't last long because I slathered so regularly). I find it doesn't take a lot of sprays to get a beautiful yet subtle all-day fragrance. I have been pairing it with the original LAM and the two together make me feel so sparkly and ready for summer sunshine and golden kisses. I LOVE this scent combo. Also worked with my man. He could NOT keep his hands off me the first time I wore this combo. He usually reacts to LAM but something about the addition of this fragrance just drove him nuts, he was all sparkly-eyed the whole day we spent together and even though it was a pretty grey and cloudy spring day over here in the Pacific Northwest, I felt like the sun was shining on me all day. LOVE this scent! For me, it is a masterpiece!

Edited by Freyja

• 2 weeks later...

I've slathered myself in this today and I am getting coconut cocoa butter love and it is fantastic! This is a crazy amazing perfume because that is exactly what this is. It is not a scent that smells like the beach. It is a beautiful perfume that smells like the most lovely blend of coconut and cocoa butter with the slightest hint of almond; like only the most beautiful moment you can imagine at a beach or summer day/night or on an island or what have you. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, I am constantly huffing my wrists and am dangerously close to the edge of consuming my arms. I made this crazy dessert at Christmas time that most people thought was crazy but I was in HEAVEN. It was a coconut ball covered in white chocolate. EXTREMELY decadent but insanely delicious. (I froze them and ate one each night for a couple of weeks until they were gone.) This reminds me of those but with a touch of almond. OMG! YES! THIS IS PERFECTION!

After a few weeks I'm getting the Angelique cocoa butter kick a bit more right when this is applied and wet. But shortly after the coconut knocks that down quite a bit. What a perfect sultry warm weather scent

• 3 weeks later...

This is so creamy and coconut-y. It kind of reminds me of a Bounty if it was covered in white chocolate instead of milk chocolate. It is so dreamy and yum, except now Sunshine of Your Life has me craving something naughty and sweet to eat.

I wore this again today and the almond is going wonky on me, almost bitter. I think Tsunonme is a little sweeter from the banana and this is more like an extract smell. So different but with same base...so cool.

Ok, so I really liked this but wasn't SOLD on it...however, the more I try it, the more I like it. I have mixed just a few drops of it with some UNPerfect Match and I adore the combo, and how it makes ME feel. My TG did spend a little more time talking with me than usual the last time I wore it. I wear PM every time I am going to have a chance to be near him these days, though we rarely have the opportunity to engage in conversation. This time was no different, but he seemed to carve out the time. So yay! Scent? Phero? Both? Don't know....but I WILL try it again.

• 1 year later...