Anyone ever add Cops to Lace?

I looooove the feeling I get from wearing Lace and I love the reaction from other people, but want a little more vava voom... Feeling a little sexy, not Cougar sexy, but just a tad bit sexy. Is this a good idea?

Hell yeah, it's a great idea, I do it all the time! :D Mara has made a few scents with Lace & cops. LP Red Lace was a variant of LP Red with Lace & cops, there was Girly Twirly... I'm sure there are others, but I just woke up and can't brain yet.

Hell yes. An excellent combo. Mara's even released a fragrance with that combo.

Edited by StacyK

Hell yeah, it's a great idea, I do it all the time! :D Mara has made a few scents with Lace & cops. LP Red Lace was a variant of LP Red with Lace & cops, there was Girly Twirly... I'm sure there are others, but I just woke up and can't brain yet.

Ah Red Lace :666: Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

Oooohhh...is it still available?

No. But, you can make a dupe one of 2 ways. It was a LP Red variant. My favorite attempt is to use a small roller bottle (1/6 size) fill a bit over halfway with LP Red add 3 drops of Sugared Apricots and 4-5 drops of cops. Shake well let it sit for a day or 2. Wear with LACE. Option #2 LP Red mixed with 6-7 drops of OCCO Red wear with LACE. These combos have, on my skin, come very close. #1 is my favorite, I love the sweetnest from the Sugared Apricots. :)

Edited by StacyK