Have you guys ever used pheros with a scented lotion instead of an oil or spray fragrance? If so, do you apply the lotion first with the pheros (I have all oils) on top? Or would you do the phero first, then the lotion?

I've done it before with a scented lotion and what I generally do is apply the lotion, let it dry about 10 or so minutes and then apply the pheros on top. Seems to work for me when I do it.

I've done it before with a scented lotion and what I generally do is apply the lotion, let it dry about 10 or so minutes and then apply the pheros on top. Seems to work for me when I do it.

Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

I experimented with lotions many years back.. Lotion tends to work like oils, forming a layer on the skin especially with lanolin ingredient based lotions. This will slow down the diffusion rate of how fast the pheromone molecules come off the skin.

The only time I really recommend lotion is in very hot/humid environments or during super hot summer when alcohol sprays might diffuse too fast, lotions can help slow down the diffusion rate. When you slow down the diffusion rate (just like oils) it also tends to last longer since the molecules are breaking down slower. In normal temperatures or cold climates however this can cause the unwanted effect of slowing diffusion down to the point you no longer see hits because its diffusing too slow. Dry skin does diffuse slower then moist skin, so using lotion at times like bedtime you arent wearing product may be beneficial.

With oils they already are diffusing slower then alcohol, and so in general adding lotion with oils will generally cause the pheromones to take a much longer time to start diffusing and make them far less in your face as well. There may be a few exceptions, as a couple people like Snoopyace seem to have amazing luck with oils and probably are diffusing oils at a faster rate then most people. The best way to know is to test your pheromone blend without any lotion so you know how long it takes to start diffusing, how long it lasts, and how it works, and only then try adding lotion first, then the pheromones on top and see what changes for you. Oils diffuse slowly on me so I only use lotion again during the hot months or when on vacation to warm climates and using alcohol.

Also avoid soap with antibacterial properties as it destroys your natural pheromones. While many of the antibacterial ingredients like triclosan may be banned, some others like lavender and certain essential oils that have antibacterial type properties should be avoided. I was married in the past and dated many women without any use of pheromomes and then found some things changed. I had no idea at the time that when I changed to using a lavender soap, I was lessening my phero cloud until I stopped after I learned about it and saw a big change.

Edited by datadragon