WEBSITE DOWN

Potion Master

It's possible something like that may affect the inventory count, though - I think that may be one reason there isn't something like that now.  But Mara would have to verify.

42 minutes ago, luna65 said:

It's possible something like that may affect the inventory count, though - I think that may be one reason there isn't something like that now.  But Mara would have to verify.

Do you know if I have a cart with stuff in it and I haven't checked out, does that affect inventory? Because if so, I'm guilty of that all the time and I bet I'm not alone. I assume others do it to, and if we're bottlenecking the system we need to be corrected immediately!

• 3 months later...

Oh wow so all of this went down a month before I joined LPMP ? woooow that’s so horrible! But I hope  ?? the original site is almost back up, I’ve keep hearing about (on old, old threads) the bookroom, and the Mad Scientist section on the site... I’m not sure if those are still things that exist on the original site or not. And the archives, I’m guessing people were referring to the one on the site? And it has since been moved to the forums correct?

Edited by Vicki Lee

7 hours ago, luna65 said:

Yes I am recreating the archive here on the forum.

Thank you! I really missed it.