Tsunonme w/ Copulins

AD-Tsunonme.jpg

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534959795/tsunonme-w-copulins-summer-2017

We know what you like in the Summertime, and we think you'll go bananas for this tropical treat! Rich and dreamy banana melded with juicy papaya over an ocean of sensuous cocoa butter, thick coconut and vanilla cremes, and a sexy wink of honeycomb. To make it even more enticing we’ve added ten drops of EoW Copulins per bottle, so get to slathering because the sun is out and life’s a beach!

The name is pronounced "Sun On Me", but if you wear it, be prepared to get *drool on you* - it's that delicious! :lol:

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.

PAPAYA ~ Love, protection. Health of body and mind, clarity. Magnification of devotion.

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Scent: Dreamy creamy thick and steamy sweet fruity/foody tropical scent.

Perfumes by Mara

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

• 2 weeks later...

At least for now, what's interesting about this on me is it really IS all about the coco...it's coconut and cocoa butter FOR DAYS and I'm not complaining! I get a sense of the banana in the vial but on me it's not obvious as in other banana-centric LPs. And the cops are completely disguised, this is stealth sexy...come to my island, baby.

:greensmilies-024:

Holy hell. How did I miss the notes in this one?! Damn it. I already love this and I haven't even tried it yet. Walks away mumbling something about FB order in near future...

Edited by tink333

Something else to add to my new list - bc the notes, the notes!!

ETA: Just rec'd my shipping notice today. HUGE SQUEE. I can't remember how long it's been since I placed an order, but placed 2 small ones back to back, so glad samples of this are on the way. :cat690: :cat690:

I'll post reviews of everything once I get 'the precious'. :Emoticons04263:

Edited by Beach Goddess

Guess I'm wearing this every day now and not trying any other new releases. lol

I knew this one would be a winner. It seems to be in the Cuchi Head family.

I knew this one would be a winner. It seems to be in the Cuchi Head family.

I was quietly hopeful. I always love those perfumes in theory but 90% of the time a note in them goes wonky or plasticky or sour on me. So I'm thrilled that this one works.

Love this so much!!! To me it's very similar to Cuchi Head except it has this hint of a sweet and tangy note from the papaya. I love the papaya note. It's subtle. The main notes are the banana and cocoa butter. Super creamy. Super yummy. ???

Love this so much!!! To me it's very similar to Cuchi Head except it has this hint of a sweet and tangy note from the papaya. I love the papaya note. It's subtle. The main notes are the banana and cocoa butter. Super creamy. Super yummy. ???

Yummy!! :)

Interestingly for me the first note that stands out my skin is the papaya. Super sweet, a little tart...then creamy goodness washes in. The banana is a creaminess rather than a straight up banana note (this happened in another fragrance I can't currently recall). With my chemistry, this isn't shouting coco anything :/ Neither the cocoa butter nor coconut stand out, instead it's a sweet tropical, creamy, fruity goodness. Justifying the unsniffed FB purchase, lol, but still strange considering what others are getting.

On paper, I love this. It sounds amaze-balls.

On my skin, not so much.

I wanted creamy, dreamy, banana-coco goodness. Instead I'm getting a flat, plasticky almost sour smell.

I think I'm super hormonal right now, because I hate everybody and and I yelled at the dog. So maybe I'll put this away and try it in a couple weeks. ?

Everything Bella said, for me as well ? I kept looking for the notes I love and trying to focus on them but I got artificial vanilla plastic (like a scented doll) slash dried spit. Clearly a chemistry thing as this occasionally happens to me with vanilla. Weep

• 3 weeks later...

I really love this - got a couple of samples and it's amazing. I didn't get the double layer of coconut, which is kind of what I was hoping for. That said, the coconut is definitely present in a well rounded way. I'm thrilled with this, can't wait until I can go FB! It's banana coconut creamy on me, love it

• 3 months later...

Just trying this for the first time. I'm surprised because it smells really spicy on my skin, almost like pumpkin pie spices. I smell a little banana,but not much. I'm going to let it dry down a bit more and see how it morphs.

• 4 months later...

So, I randomly go back and retry things and today I gave this a whirl. It smelled sooooooooooo good initially. But after it dried down, it went very play-doughy on me. Now, I don't typically like bananas or smelling them, so I thought that was making me not love it, but I couldn't really pull that scent out. It just went wonky. Sad. I am probably pre-week, too, so I will give it another go at another time of the month. But for now...no go. :(

• 10 months later...

Ok, this is so strange!!! 

First I thought I got a Chocolate covered berry, then definitely coconut, then it just blended into something I just don’t know, but I just keep sniffing it. I want to FB it ha I feel ‘attracted’ to it. Must smell scent so good nom nom nom.

I feel like this is a ‘lite’ foodie scent. After dry down can barely detect. Just the softest hint of a little sort of sweetness.

I think it’s beautiful. 

Me, this, a beach, and a swimsuit :) I’m good to go! 

I think its doing that thing where every once in a while a note gets thrown at ya. Very lovely. 

I feel like this is what a pretty girl might smell like. ❤️ it’s interesting the way my mind conceptualizes these things! 

Edited by amoradrianam
Spelled word wrong

• 2 weeks later...

so Tsunonme my love, i was beginning to think that only OCCO's worked but my love has 10 drops of of cops!

so i decided we would do a nice test drive today, i placed a tiny drop in between breasts and some cougar potion over the torso, wow i was on my way to my psy as usual on monday nights but passed by a guy that was pushing his baby in push chair, the guy stopped and grinned at me and didn't move at all till i was gone, why is it with OCCO's or small amount of OCCO's these guys have grins on their faces?

my love for Tsunonme has only 10 drops of the OCCO's

I'm thinking that this plus cougar potion must have pushed him over the wall, i hate to think what a full OCCO would do lol

a full OCCO is next on my list

• 2 months later...

Originally got this in a sniffie and immediately ordered a FB. I have been wearing this layered with absolutely everything lately - as the weather gets warmer it's adding such gorgeous depth and a sunshiney summer element, so so delicious. I have been leery of fruit blends for basically my entire life fearing I'd smell like the ass end of a Dole cup, but the magic of LP's have just in recent months begun to irrevocably turn the tides for me. I'll never go back. This is creamy and thick and full and so well blended - stands beautifully alone but is so delightful layered.