Tarutaru - Summer 2017 Collection

Beccah

AD-Tarutaru.jpg

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/521133798/tarutaru-summer-2017-collection-unisex

Tarutaru - from the Maori, meaning “grass” - this scent evokes a distinctly primal earthy experience, a wild expanse of cool deep green forest and warm earth, awaiting your explorations. A woody base of hawthorne, sandalwood and Palo Santo with fresh verdant notes of grasses, herbs, bamboo and heather.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.

BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

HAWTHORN~ male potency, cleansing.

HEATHER ~ Admiration and beauty; protection, especially over women and virtue. Peace, beginnings, elemental magic, wishes granted.

EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

Scent: Grassy and fresh with the tiniest hint of spice.

Perfume by Mara & Izzy

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

• 2 weeks later...

This is really a nice fresh green scent - it has that evocation of being outdoors on a day when you can smell the trees and the grass and the earth, total nature kind of fragrance. So I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys that sort of thing, it's very realistic. The same way that Ocean Mist makes you think of being at the beach, Tarutaru makes you think of taking a hike in a nature preserve.

Fresh and outdoorsy for sure. I accidentally dropped my trial vial and it fell into the wastebasket; the drops that ended up in there have been making this area of the room smell like I live in a cabin in the forest and have all the windows wide open.

• 2 weeks later...

Like the ladies have said - this is definitely an outdoor scent - very summertime - very strong on the grasses and bamboo so it is a lighter kind of outdoor scent. Even with the description of the scent something about the woods notes in the description and the imagery of the wolf make me think of a heavier scent. Which this is not so the first few times I wore it I was almost surprised by how light the scent was as opposed to what I was expecting. But what you have is a very good outdoors summertime scent.

• 1 year later...