Unisexy 2017 w/Perfect Match - Summer 2017 Collection

AD-Unisexy2017.jpg

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534961149/unisexy-2017-wperfect-match-summer-2017

This enduring fan favorite returns for Summer snuggling! Few scent combinations are as instantly compelling as vanilla and sandalwood. Whether male or female, few can resist the warm smooth aura created by the classic melding of these two unique elements. A heart of rich but not-too-sweet vanilla is framed by sultry sandalwood with hints of maple and tobacco...and if that's not alluring enough, we've added a whopping dose of our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone mix, a *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Scent: Warm & sexy sandalwood and vanilla with extra touches of personality.

Perfumes by Mara

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to directly compare this to any previous version, but I believe there is a difference in that this version is a lot more masculine to me. And that may be my own chemistry, but there's a dark tone to it which makes me think of other scents in that realm. The sandalwood is definitely in the center of this construction, with the other notes around and underneath it, giving it a smooth finish, just the tiniest bit sweet but it's just a faint trace, a little hint on top. It's very warm and cozy as all versions of Unisexy tend to be, but there's just something deeper to it for me, I would say.

• 2 weeks later...

This ... this right here ... is what eased to way to rebuilding what I thought was a dead relationship. Phero's don't work it there isn't something there and this was the scent in the trial. I don't care if it's different I am sooooooo ordering this! Oh how I loved the last version!

• 4 weeks later...

This scent is so deep, rich and comforting. It is on the masculine side, but I love it. Sweet and syrupy, tempered with the sandalwood and tobacco. By the end of the day, I still have the lingering tobacco that's such a sexy note. I am about to slather some more on so it lasts well into the evening.

• 4 months later...

Taking this for a spin today. Had gifted it to my man, he didn't like it because he likes nothing with maple in it and he noticed it from the vial without ever touching it to his skin. I think it's lovely and suspect he will like it on my skin.

• 9 months later...

In the vial and briefly on my skin, I loved this. It was sweet and soft on me, very much a skin scent. But it went wonky and I suspect it was the PM, which I haven't smelled in the other perfume I have (Girl Nip), at least, not that I can remember. That said, if I could have a virgin version of this, I'd get it (after I knock a few more things off of my wish list, because I've been wanting to FB some other things for a while). I think it's lovely, otherwise. 

47 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

In the vial and briefly on my skin, I loved this. It was sweet and soft on me, very much a skin scent. But it went wonky and I suspect it was the PM, which I haven't smelled in the other perfume I have (Girl Nip), at least, not that I can remember. That said, if I could have a virgin version of this, I'd get it (after I knock a few more things off of my wish list, because I've been wanting to FB some other things for a while). I think it's lovely, otherwise. 

SugarKitten, my PE Snuggle is a simplified non-phero cross between Unisexy and Bosom Bows; I don't know if there were any bottles left after the sale, but maybe it will pop up in the trades.

• 6 months later...

This is one of our hottest scents, both online and in the shop, so I have decided to make it semi-permanent. Meaning, I will make it whenever I have the ingredients and try to keep it in stock. I just made a new batch in both phero'd and virgin forms.

There's been a lot of peeps asking for Bad Boy lately, wanting to pair it with Love God. I do not have the ingredients to remake Bad Boy at the moment, and strongly suggest Unisexy instead - it has a similar vibe and if you like one you will surely like the other! FYI @Snoopyace  :)

40 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

This is one of our hottest scents, both online and in the shop, so I have decided to make it semi-permanent. Meaning, I will make it whenever I have the ingredients and try to keep it in stock. I just made a new batch in both phero'd and virgin forms.

There's been a lot of peeps asking for Bad Boy lately, wanting to pair it with Love God. I do not have the ingredients to remake Bad Boy at the moment, and strongly suggest Unisexy instead - it has a similar vibe and if you like one you will surely like the other! FYI @Snoopyace  :)

Hey thanks for the heads up!  Be on the lookout for an invoice request, I have to try it if I am going to suggest it.  🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my parcel today containing Unisexy!  Okay, I have to say that first, I might have a bit of a challenge convincing some of the guys that they should give this a try, only because it really reads as completely unisex (or Unisexy) on my skin.  A lot of guys seem to be afraid of anything that might almost potentially in some alternate universe be defined as feminine.  *insert eye roll here*  🙄  I can see where in some ways this is a bit like Bad Boy but it has the maple note and is lacking the leather.  IF I can get the guys to trust me enough to try this around a woman I think they'll be alright with it, however because...

THIS SCENT SMELLS AMAZING.  Personally, I find this scent smells very sandalwood maple with a vanilla supporting note and I could see how this would be a more close in personal type of scent and not one that is going to fill a room.  That's actually a good thing because if you want someone to be drawn in as you pass by it will make them want to get closer to you.  I'd gotten this boosted with Teddy BB for the simple reason that I felt like I had too many scents boosted with The Love God already.  Now I really wish I'd gotten this in The Love God scent because I really feel like this would work quite well with the vibe given off by The Love God.  

I made the mistake of wearing this to the grocery store immediately after applying about 8" (20 cm) spread between the tops of the hands and sides of my neck.  For me that is rather conservative (about half what I normally wear of LP oils) but I wasn't sure about diffusion and didn't want to be  'Cologne Guy!  Able to curl nose hairs with a single sniff!'  No worries there.  I didn't seem to affect anyone unless I specifically walked past them and then the nose would sniff and a woman would get caught in my scent wake and be dragged along with me.  Seriously.  I had about 5 women who seemed to congregate unnervingly close to me at the store after I'd pass by them.  Even jumping around to different aisles.  I was getting self conscious until I figured out what was happening.  Not sure if it was the Teddy BB, the Unisexy or the combination but it was funny.  I may have to save up and get this boosted with The Love God.  That just seems dangerous, however. 

I'm not sure how to accurately word this but there is something in this scent that I also see in UN as well as Adam's Nectar which are all scents that contain Maple and it reminds me a bit of a Brach's Maple Nut Goody (a good thing) but the musk that I recognize from other LPMP scents just gives everything a 'juiciness' (how's that for an odd way to describe something) that I really resonate with.  It's a sort sexy depth to the scent that my brain interprets as smelling sort of juicy.  Yeah, I know but I do like it.  On the drydown, I do smell like a maple candy and a few minutes ago before I sat down to write my initial impressions here my bride went past me, stopped, sniffed my neck and told me I smelled like candy.  I asked if that was a bad thing and she just sniffed again, 'Nope.'  Gave me a peck on the cheek and kept going.  Alrighty then!  For her that is a glowing endorsement.  

Updated to add- I've had this on for about 6 hours now and this has dried down into a very sexy vanilla musk.  To paraphrase the song Uptown Funk, 'Gotta sniff myself, I smell pretty!'  Going to reapply and sit within sniffing distance of my bride. 🙂  I already know that the Teddy BB phero blend is one that puts her in an almost giddy mood and when I smell this good, I am planning to be pretty much irresistible.  

Edited by Snoopyace
Update

• 2 weeks later...

It’s too bad that so many guys have that hang up. I know a lot of women REALLY dig that truly unisex skin scent vibe. It’s my absolute favorite on my man. He wears that and I’m a sure thing. Lol. Tell them that and see if that helps convince them.

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

It’s too bad that so many guys have that hang up. I know a lot of women REALLY dig that truly unisex skin scent vibe. It’s my absolute favorite on my man. He wears that and I’m a sure thing. Lol. Tell them that and see if that helps convince them.

That’s exactly what I’ve been telling them!

• 1 month later...

Wearing this again today (boosted with Teddy BB) because my bride has an upcoming Dr appointment that is stressing her out.  I forgot how good this smells!  Seriously, guys this is a great scent that the women around you will THANK YOU for wearing! :Emoticons10311:

Oh, how I love you, Unisexy!!  I love this so much I bought a virgin bottle to layer with other pheros.  Sometimes the unisex perfumes still read too masculine for me - or they have a hard edge I can't get into.  This one is beeeeeaaaauuutiful!  I could bathe in it.  It wears very softly on me and is almost like what I would call a "skin scent".  I feel delicious in Unisexy.

First time I wore it (also first time for Perfect Match) I wasn't really expecting a lot from the phero.  We went out to eat and Spouse was extremely happy, playful and focused on me.  He's not by nature a playful, happy guy, so that was a noticeable change.  Then, he got very touchy.  Typically, his touches are always about getting some.  This night, it was just very affectionate and not "purposeful" as he normally is.  Then he said, looking in my eyes all affectionately "...it's YOUR scent that makes the perfume, honey", lol.  We got home and he was watching something in his office and pulled me onto his lap so I could watch it, too.  NONE of this is like him.  He was, however, a total pr*ck to the waiter.  That is quite like him.

Our waiter was incredibly sweet to me.  He was - sometimes these interactions are hard to describe, lol - sweetly soft and gentle.  And checking to see that I had what I needed past what was necessary.  Beyond sweet and attentive even after dealing with the ridiculousness from Spouse.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:58 PM, Potion Master said:

Hell YES!

On 4/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, Snoopyace said:

Just got my parcel today containing Unisexy!  Okay, I have to say that first, I might have a bit of a challenge convincing some of the guys that they should give this a try, only because it really reads as completely unisex (or Unisexy) on my skin.  A lot of guys seem to be afraid of anything that might almost potentially in some alternate universe be defined as feminine.  *insert eye roll here*  🙄  I can see where in some ways this is a bit like Bad Boy but it has the maple note and is lacking the leather.  IF I can get the guys to trust me enough to try this around a woman I think they'll be alright with it..

They should. Women will love it. Men really must stop trying to assume they know what we like. Clearly they DON'T, otherwise Drakkar Noir would never have been invented. 

On 4/15/2019 at 6:55 AM, halo0073 said:

IKR? Who does not like a warm, soft comfortable scent?

I totally missed this message! Sweet! I've been cutting back on wearing my Virgin Bad Girl, but I guess I can douse myself in it now? Lol! In honor of this news, I think I'll be wearing it for work tonight! :D 

Edited to add that imma idiot. 😅 I thought I'd clicked into the Bad Girl thread! 😂😂😂

Edited by Eggers

56 minutes ago, Eggers said:

Edited to add that imma idiot. 😅 I thought I'd clicked into the Bad Girl thread! 😂😂😂

Tee-hee. Not the first thread that went 'off topic,' just in a new way. I think every thread I step into goes sideways!

Regarding Unisexy, @Snoopyace, I think Teddy BB was a good choice. I have mine with B2.2 and it's just for me! The vibe matches the scent.

6 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Regarding Unisexy, @Snoopyace, I think Teddy BB was a good choice. I have mine with B2.2 and it's just for me! The vibe matches the scent.

I love B2.2 and find it works amazingly well on my bride!  I could totally see Unisexy working for that.

15 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Tee-hee. Not the first thread that went 'off topic,' just in a new way. I think every thread I step into goes sideways!

DERP! :lol:  Maybe I'm more original than I thought! LOL! Nah... just spacy. :blush:

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

I love B2.2 and find it works amazingly well on my bride!  I could totally see Unisexy working for that.

I have the B2 Unisexy. Love. I want a PM too. ;)

1 hour ago, HipGrrrl said:

Lolol - oh so true @StacyK 😀.

I know, right :P

2 hours ago, StacyK said:

have the B2 Unisexy. Love. I want a PM too.

Seems reasonable to me! My man has several blends with PM, but I think Year One is my only one.

15 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Seems reasonable to me! My man has several blends with PM, but I think Year One is my only one.

My B2 Uni is almost gone. That was during my B2 addiction phase. Its the most powerful stress quasher (new word!) 

PM is great for relationships, old and new. But, that special magic it works on an established relationship is quite a thing to see. Its also a fun social.

• 4 weeks later...

Wearing this today again, just for my bride.  She’s been stressed and the combo of scent and phero blend is still a total winner for me!

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2019 at 12:34 PM, HipGrrrl said:

Lolol - oh so true @StacyK 😀.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, StacyK said:

otherwise Drakkar Noir would never have been invented. 

HA! Ain't it the truth. Blech. 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:22 AM, StacyK said:

My B2 Uni is almost gone. That was during my B2 addiction phase. Its the most powerful stress quasher (new word!) 

PM is great for relationships, old and new. But, that special magic it works on an established relationship is quite a thing to see. Its also a fun social.

Thinking of adding a bottle of this un-pheroed to my order, I already have PM because I LOVE the intent of PM and am definitely going for that...BUT...both times I have worn it I was a skittery nerve-y, jittery, on-edge MESS. What gives?  Anyone else have that happen with PM? Maybe less next time? I realllly want this phero'd...but I'm scared because of previous reactions. Would it be more subtle in a scent? 

@LexiJo Just out of curiosity, how much were you wearing when you had that reaction?

12 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

@LexiJo Just out of curiosity, how much were you wearing when you had that reaction?

Hi Snoopy, 

Drew a line from belly button to cleavage, about a 3-4 inch strip on each inner forearm, and a teeny (maybe 1/2 inch?) dab on both sides of my neck. Too much?

9 minutes ago, LexiJo said:

Hi Snoopy, 

Drew a line from belly button to cleavage, about a 3-4 inch strip on each inner forearm, and a teeny (maybe 1/2 inch?) dab on both sides of my neck. Too much?

Hmmm... Yeah, that might have been a bit much.  Just a suggestion, and hopefully some of the ladies can also chime in with their favorite application points but you may want to start with a couple inches rolled onto each side of the neck and go from there.  Or maybe just 3-4 inches rolled on your torso or cleavage.  Start small and if you don't have any issues, work your way up from there.  Everyone has a different 'sweet spot' and it does take a bit to figure it out.  With the LP pheromones, a lot of times less is more.

36 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Hmmm... Yeah, that might have been a bit much.  Just a suggestion, and hopefully some of the ladies can also chime in with their favorite application points but you may want to start with a couple inches rolled onto each side of the neck and go from there.  Or maybe just 3-4 inches rolled on your torso or cleavage.  Start small and if you don't have any issues, work your way up from there.  Everyone has a different 'sweet spot' and it does take a bit to figure it out.  With the LP pheromones, a lot of times less is more.

Thanks Snoopy, I will definitely try less next time. :) And that was the pure stuff I was using, the UNscented phero. Of course I had a cover scent, but the PM was unscented. 

2 minutes ago, LexiJo said:

Thanks Snoopy, I will definitely try less next time. :) And that was the pure stuff I was using, the UNscented phero. Of course I had a cover scent, but the PM was unscented. 

Oh wow!  Then yes, that was definitely too much.  The unscented pheros are POTENT.  Sounds like an overdose.  Let us know how it goes at a much lower dose. 😊

I am wearing Unisexy again today but I have a special virgin bottle that has been boosted with Teddy BB.  This is such a beautiful scent (yes, I can say that about a scent men can wear too!). 

I like the opening but as this dries down I get a musky vanilla that is definitely unisex but leans masculine on me.  I have noticed when wearing this that other people lean in or invade my personal space a bit more to get another sniff of me.  It is hilarious to watch.  This also leaves a nice sillage trail that leaves people following along behind me to catch another sniff.

My bride also reacts quite nicely to the phero blend. 😊

• 5 weeks later...

Out of the bottle, this smells a bit masculine to me in the same way that Weenie does. There's a little bit of a cool-feeling masculine note.  But on my skin, it warms up and is a wonderful sandalwood vanilla - not too masculine at all!  It's a little warmer than Sensual Harmony  - Sensual Harmony is more floral, powdery, and sophisticated, and this is a little warmer and richer. 

I haven't gotten a chance to test the phero yet in public, but I do like the scent!

• 2 months later...

I tried my sample of Unisexy again last night after having put it away several summers ago. I have really been into Perfect Match lately, so I dug through my samples to locate it. After almost 24 hours of wear, I can still detect a faint vanilla musk remaining  on my wrists. I am not sure how I overlooked this gem and almost forgot about it. Upon first applying, it smells a bit masculine with the tobacco and sandalwood, and also a bit powdery.  After about 30 minutes, the vanilla and musk come out and it develops into a beautiful, deep skin scent. I just ordered a spray bottle with PM and a virgin roll on to be able to wear alone or with other pheros - plus, I was able to use the Gratitude coupon for 20% off. Thank you, Mara! :

On 11/29/2019 at 5:01 PM, Kayla said:

I tried my sample of Unisexy again last night after having put it away several summers ago. I have really been into Perfect Match lately, so I dug through my samples to locate it. After almost 24 hours of wear, I can still detect a faint vanilla musk remaining  on my wrists. I am not sure how I overlooked this gem and almost forgot about it. Upon first applying, it smells a bit masculine with the tobacco and sandalwood, and also a bit powdery.  After about 30 minutes, the vanilla and musk come out and it develops into a beautiful, deep skin scent. I just ordered a spray bottle with PM and a virgin roll on to be able to wear alone or with other pheros - plus, I was able to use the Gratitude coupon for 20% off. Thank you, Mara! :

I'm a fan of Unisexy myself.  I saw your post the other day and decided to wear this last night (my bride was having a rough night).  Mine is boosted with Teddy BB and not only did it help her perk up considerably, I've noticed that this scent is amazing the next day.  I'm still sitting here sniffing myself.  

:Emoticons10311: