Unisexy 2017 w/Perfect Match - Summer 2017 Collection

This was the first phero scent I purchased. It did not disappoint. The first time tested this out at work I was sitting down talking with 2 male coworkers and my coworker froze midsentence and stared at me very intently that was my first DIHL.

The second time I was sitting outside with a few of my male coworkers and started to notice they kept inching closer to me.

I was around a TG who actually wore this around me...it was very weird feeling to be phero'd it was euphoric and dizzy and I felt starry eyed.

I love Perfect Match it's a great bonding phero but the scent was too masculine for me.

• 10 months later...

This was in my first order too. I don’t normally wear scents with sandalwood in them but this one actually smelled nice combined with other notes. My partner paid me several compliments on the scent (he didn’t know there were pheros in it) and gave me extra kisses and cuddles. We seemed to have longer conversations and laughed like we did in the early stages of dating too, so Perfect Match has definitely helped us bond. Our relationship needed a lot of help after a decade together, so I plan to buy a full bottle of Perfect Match in my next order, possibly with a more floral/fruity scent.

• 2 months later...

After getting many trial size vials in my first order (both for me and my wife) I was pretty dead set on getting a full size of Girl Nip in my next order. However I ended up trying the Unisexy that came in her sampler and ended up getting that instead. I'm not sure how to describe it properly but it's just a bit softer and not quite as in your face when I wear it, but I love the way it smells. Should have my order tomorrow 😁

• 4 months later...

Second review, seven months on. Although this blend doesn’t have cops in it, it definitely helped get both myself and my other half in the mood. It smells perfume-y to me, possibly the tobacco or sandalwood note, but not in an overpowering kind of way. It works every time, gets us talking in a carefree kind of way and my partner gets more touchy-feely.