Donna's Tender Seduction

Beccah

AD-PE-DonnaTS.jpg

THREE requests for jasmine PEs this month made me realize I was neglecting this beautiful blossom (and inspired me to craft Jasmine Whisper for the NRs). Donna's vision is of a soft and velvety blend of jasmine and ylang ylang, over non-foody vanilla and powdered sugar. A powdery summer creation akin to cool silk lingerie!

Tender Seduction comes off as a very classic, yet elegant floral. Thankfully with that LP touch that keeps things from going in the dreaded "old lady" direction.

• 2 weeks later...

A powdery summer creation akin to cool silk lingerie!

Exactly this! I am reminded so much of Just A Little Naughty/Naughty But Nice with this one. Silky-soft and powdery but at the same a voluptuous whiff of white florals. It is lovely in that way and I would recommend it to anyone who loves white florals and/or "white" scents.

• 2 weeks later...

I DON'T like white florals mostly, but this is sooo pretty. It's actually fairly foody on me - kept thinking of white cake with white frosting and candied flowers. Very summery on me. ETA it does not smell like cake. It just smells like what a beautiful white cake with flowers on it LOOKS like. Fondant icing.

Edited by tyvey