PHERO FUN--3 mixes

Dolly

OK, so last week I was out of state, visiting my family, during which time we had a party. So, the day of the festivities, I started out wearing treasured hearts layered with Dark Seductions. Everybody was loving me. They just couldn't get enough.

As the day progressed, I slipped into the bathroom and applied a couple rolls of True Confessions, with another dab of Dark Seductions just to "freshen" the scent. Well, I was in the kitchen helping my mother, and everyone who came in the kitchen would start talking. I don't just mean chatter.....I mean TALKING. Like who at the party was doing WHAT and with WHO. I am talking about specifics. My mom was just flabbergasted at some of the stories that were coming out!

So, this little escapade lasted until about 2 in the morning. At about 10:00, I decided to slip into the bathroom again. This time, it was blatant invitation, and another little dab of Dark Seductions. OK, that sent things right over the edge! My fiancee was there, but so was my high school prom date, who I haven't seen for over 20 years! He was very shy when we were in high school......well, this evening, he was NOT! He got me off to the side and started explaining to me that he had a big crush on me in high school and that he wish he had expressed it to me then. THEN, he says.....I wish your fiancee wasn't here.....I'd like to spend some time alone with you.

Well, you can imagine....I kind of scurried away from that situation and back over to my fiancee's side. Well, my cousin's husband was alternating between being in the house and being out in the yard where our little bonfire and party were still going on. On one of his trips outside, he comes up to me (my man was standing there with his arm around me at the time), and he literally wraps himself around me and tells my cousin (his WIFE) to take a picture of him with "this hot woman". This is a man that I have never met until about 24 hours prior. :018A1D~14: Luckily, my man is not the jealous type.....and neither is my cousin, thank goodness.

I have more stories! Will post some more in a little bit.....stay posted!

OK, second vacation phero story......

My mom decided that she wanted me and my fiancee to go out with her in the evening, to a little place near her house that has legal gambling. They have about 5 little machines that have video slots and poker. Well, I was slathered with a TON of Blatant Invitation, covered with Naughty Minx. First of all, my man was ALL OVER me.....more than usual. He chose not to play the machines, but instead was sitting beside me, whispering......"You're driving me crazy"......"You can't imagine what I'd like to be doing to you right NOW"......"You are so hot".....

He wasn't the only one, though.....when we first walked in, my mom spoke to a man who actually lived a few houses down the street from us when I was a kid. We didn't like each other when we were grwoing up. He not only says hi to me, but after he stands there for a few seconds, he gives me this BIG hug. Then he is standing there, talking to my mom, but couldn't take his eyes off of me. After he walked away, my man kept whispering....."He was checking you out.......BIG TIME."

I love Blatant Invitation!

Awesome post Dolly. You are having so much fun and I'm having fun reading about it.Don't you just love it when the hits are so damn obvious. I too use combos geared toward the situation and the reactions are priceless. Your post just reminded me to get more Blatant Invitation.

Edited by Countesszero

Awesome post Dolly. You are having so much fun and I'm having fun reading about it.Don't you just love it when the hits are so damn obvious. I too use combos geared toward the situation and the reactions are priceless. Your post just reminded me to get more Blatant Invitation.

And the funniest part is that I even have pictures to prove it......my cousin's daughter (who doesn't like anybody) hugging on me (that was from the Treasured Hearts)......my cousin's hubby wrapped around me......its really funny.....

And, I tell you what......I am NEVER going to be without Blatant Invitation.....it is DA BOMB!!

I do have more vacation stories too.....I just don't have the time to post them right now.....

Vacation story #3......

My sweetie and I decided to go out to a karaoke bar one evening. I put on a few dabs of Treasured Hearts, some Blatant Invitation, and covered it with Messalina. The reason I decided to add some Treasured Hearts is because my sweetie and I had gotten in a little "tiff" before we went out, and he acted like kind of a jerk.

Well, we get to the place, and are having a couple of drinks. He gets up on stage and sings a song that he dedicated to me......it's one of those that basically says "I'm sorry".....I think that was partly due to the Treasured Hearts......he was so sweet and so nice for the whole evening. Plus, due to the Blatant Invitation, he couldn't keep his hands off of me....

Here is a report on the pheros with a stranger too.......I got a call while we were sitting in the bar, and I stepped outside to answer it. As I walked past these two guys, they both turned and watched me.....when I came back in, one of them stopped me. I asked him what he needed, and he just stood there with a big DIHL look on his face. He says...."Uh....I forgot." I was literally cracking up when I walked to the table, and my sweetie couldn't figure out why I couldn't stop giggling.

Such fun!!

LOL! Those are GREAT stories, Dolly! Thank you for sharing!

Hey, and thank you for the SOAP!!! It arrived while you were away. LOVE IT! I had been jonesing for more. :banana105:

You're very welcome!! Enjoy!! And, let me know when you start running low!

Wow Wow Wow Dolly...boy did I enjoy reading those wonderful posts...all three of them. I can't wait to get my hands on some of that treasured hearts...and the blatant invitations...

but really great posts...felt like I was there watching all the action.

djacquelyn

Wow Wow Wow Dolly...boy did I enjoy reading those wonderful posts...all three of them. I can't wait to get my hands on some of that treasured hearts...and the blatant invitations...

but really great posts...felt like I was there watching all the action.

djacquelyn

Truly good stuff in these blends, that's for sure!!

Darn I bought the wrong popularity potion! 'Blatant Invitation' goes in my next order... I probably better get it before Dolly wipes out the stock!

Seriously, what's the chances of it selling out and disappearing completely, Mara or Danna?

Darbla

Darn I bought the wrong popularity potion! 'Blatant Invitation' goes in my next order... I probably better get it before Dolly wipes out the stock!

Seriously, what's the chances of it selling out and disappearing completely, Mara or Danna?

Darbla

Hey Darbla,

The Pharmacom stuff will eventually sell out, but the Stone stuff is here to stay! Popularity Potion was a Pharmacom concoction, while we commissioned Blatant Invitation from Stone.

Hey Darbla,

The Pharmacom stuff will eventually sell out, but the Stone stuff is here to stay! Popularity Potion was a Pharmacom concoction, while we commissioned Blatant Invitation from Stone.

Isn't that fabulous? :party:

OK, one more vacation phero post.....

Unscented Dominance.....I tell you what, I love the original scented version, but I like the unscented even more.....the self-effects on me are AMAZING.

I am already ballsy, and tell it like it is......I don't normally back down......BUT it takes a lot to get me angry. Well, when I was visiting my family, it became apparent that one of the workers who was doing some siding work was ripping my mom and grandmother off. That is NOT happening!

Well, I happened to be wearing Dominance all day long, because I was anticipating having to deal with a cantankerous relative.

I got that boy on the phone, reamed him a new one, and had him returning the money that my mom had paid him in advance. I had him offering to do the job for free!!

I was standing there with the phone on my hand, saying......"When you're messing with me, you're messing with the WRONG bitch"......my grandma couldn't stop laughing.....

When he came over to return the money, he wouldn't even get out of his car. He was gushing apologies....it was soooooooo funny!

I need a great big vat of this......

Edited by Dolly

Well, so far my Dominance testing has been mostly with men that I have to occassionally work with.....today, I am testing unscented Dominance with the queen bitch of the universe.....

Honestly, this is the wife of one of my clients.....her husband, the one I usually work with is a nice older man, calm, and laid-back. Well, she is high-strung and is quickly becoming a pain in my A**. I am already pretty "alpha", but today I need to be top dog.....unscented Dominance it is, covered with the first LP scent I happen to grab......

I'll keep you posted on how it works......

Go get 'em girl!!! Keep us posted!

I decided to cover the unscented Dominance with Vain.....I love this scent.....I have several samples, and am now getting a full bottle in a trade.... :666: .....going to have to try this scent with my sweetie and see if he likes it as well.....

Ok, off to my appt! Be back later with my results......

Ding ding ding ding......and the winner is.....the lady wearing a ton of Dominance!!!

First of all, like I have said before, the unscented Dominance gives me great self-effects to begin with.....it almost makes me out-alpha myself! Anyways, so I had Dom covered with Vain, which is also supposed to amp the personal power......I was a force to be reckoned with!!

I strode in, right past the lady with the big scowl on her face, did not even acknowledge her, and sat down with her husband to start discussing their books.....she came in, a bit startled that I was starting without her, and sat down. She opened her mouth twice, like she was GOING TO say something, but then stopped, as if she thought better of it......her husband and I continued with our discussion, uninterrupted (thankfully). When I finished, she was still sitting there, muttered a very soft "thank you", and shook my hand as I was leaving. Other than that, she could have been a piece of furniture.

Great morning! Great combo.......Unscented Dominance and Vain......I'm taking note of this one.....

Edited by Dolly

Lol, very nice work. Glad that this one is working so well. I may have to try the unscented Dom after having fun with the LP pheros that I have coming :thumb_up11:

Looking forward to hearing more about pheros and Dolly's world :smilies-23596:

GO DOLLY!!!!! Congratulations! That must feel incredible!

Thank you!! I looooove being the alpha dog......

• 2 weeks later...

Just another note about unscented Dominance......last weekend, when I went to my ex-husband's house to retreive my son, I found something out......it turns my ex-husband, who usually has the temperament of a pit bull (where I am concerned) into a harmless puppy.....it works as well as the scented Dominance as a matter of fact.....