Body Butters

Beccah

AD-Butter-3.jpg

Show your skin you care with our smooth blend of cocoa butter and soy butter, it leaves you touchably soft and our choice of magically alluring scents means you will smell irresistible!

Available in:

Aphrodisia + Copulins

Every ingredient is for love, lust and bliss! Bright honey and tangerine, romantic rose, spicy ginger, smooth sandalwood and vanilla and a smooch of almond, plus a dose of copulins to get you in the mood!

Love Potion: Original + Copulins

The original, authentic, magic potion perfume for love! Irresistibly delicious full-bodied vanilla, with subtle notes of amber, rose, verbena, greenery, apricot, patchouli and more.The natural cocoa butter blends with our signature Love Potion: Original fragrance to create a luscious variant of its’ own. Add the allure of copulins and who could possibly resist your olfactory magic?!

Resinate

Featuring a treasure chest of exotic resins, this unisex blend starts with an earthy blend of amber and patchouli, adds powdery touches of frankincense and myrrh, and finishes with a few precious drops of exotic dragon’s blood and oud.

Edited by Beccah

I have a sample of the Resinate body butter & these butters are amazing. They're so silky & absorb in well. Resinate smells good, but for some reason, my nose keeps translating the smell to like an exotic chocolate bar probably because of the cocoa butter? I would like to see an unscented version of these available for at bedtime or like for work. Love this formula, my hands definitely need it for the excessive amounts that I wash my hands throughout the day!

Resinate smells good, but for some reason, my nose keeps translating the smell to like an exotic chocolate bar probably because of the cocoa butter?

Right, I think it's the cocoa butter which gives it that intense chocolatety smell. When I first apply it I get the Resinate fragrance, and it's so lovely - resin lovers you need to try this! It does take less time to absorb than the massage butter but does such a good job of making your skin soft and smooth. After it soaks in for me then then the scent becomes more of a mingling between the cocoa butter and the Resinate fragrance.

Guys - don't be afraid of the sweetness you might associate with cocoa butter! This would smell amazing on anybody and having smooth skin is not something to shun just because you're an XY.

If a man smelled like Resinate; Idk what I would do. I might even let him kiss me on the first date. :lol:

Edited by Beccah

• 1 month later...

I got all 3 scents from the store.....Resinate on me, I get almost all cocoa butter, very little in the way of resins, but I like cocoa butter so it's all good. Aphrodisia smells just like the solid perfume......YUM. And LPO body butter smells absolutely AWESOME. I will be buying more, for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

I got this in the LP original scent. I really really like it! In perfume oil form, the LP original is not one that speaks to me, so I was going out on a limb ordering it.

You know how a box of those chocolate covered cherry cordials smell? This is what I get. No, I don't specifically get any cherry, but the chocolate is what we smell with chocolate covered cherries while they're still in the box. This is that on me.

No, its not very strong, I think it would be a terrific way to always have something with me if I was traveling and had a need for copulins type emergency haha.

I don't smell any cops, and this is one incredibly yummy scent. I'd love to see a perfume version of it.

Yay! Another win for me in this last order.

ETA: After a few hours, this has more of a classic LP scent to it. I wish the cocoa would hang around for the duration,but either way it is very nice, and I'm glad I got it.

Edited by Eve

• 3 weeks later...

I have some of this if anyone wants it...no charge. I don't want to put it on trading post because it's all I have and didn't know if people would think reusing bath and body is gross. Just don't want to waste it. My husband HATES the chocolate smell..Weirdo. I guess just message me. I can't remember how we do the trading its been so long.

Edited by kbudish

• 8 months later...

I have this in the Aphrodisia w/ cops. Mostly been using it on my torso, but can it be used elsewhere? Does it have the normal amount of cops like in the perfumes?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Wish I knew about these before they were all gone. Picked up Aphrodisia on the sale, I can only smell it now if I press my nose into my arm, so I keep on doing that. Really yummy stuff.

Wait? This is body butter, different from the tin I got in the sale? This is a butter/cream for moisturizer/skin care? And it's still available on the website? I have the Aphrodisia perfume, does the body butter smell the same? I'm not a rose fan but I can't smell the rose in this one. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 month later...

Quick, what scent would pair well with the Aphrodesia body butter? I smell so amazing, but I think I'm maxed out on suitable cops amount for going dancing and I want to add a little something....

13 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Quick, what scent would pair well with the Aphrodesia body butter? I smell so amazing, but I think I'm maxed out on suitable cops amount for going dancing and I want to add a little something....

LP: Original