Brand-new romance (hopefully) looking for suggestions on pheros/cops/both?

Hello ladies,

I'm 52 and in three weeks, a man I knew slightly back in high school and I will be meeting up for the first time in many (35!) years for our first "date(s)" and then are attending our high school reunion in NJ together, as a couple.

A mutual friend of ours, going on what she says has been a very strong feeling about the two of us as a couple for a long time, has been trying to fix us up for more than 10 years, and finally, life and timing have provided a great opportunity he and I to connect. We hit it off incredibly well and have been talking on the phone every day since mid-June. He is in Tx and I am in VA, so we have not met physically yet, though we have both exchanged recent photos.

There is a strong connection, friendship, attraction, trust, and emotional closeness that has developed between us over the past months, and we are both feeling pretty certain that there will be a strong physical attraction and chemistry when we actually meet in person. We really like each other a lot, are looking for and are ready to be in a relationship, and the very subtle but building sexual chemistry and anticipation between us is feeling utterly delicious! He has been very respectful of my recently divorced status and very much a gentleman while still managing to convey his attraction and interest in me, as well as his desire to hopefully create a romantic relationship together. He's been great about letting me lead things in a more "naughty" direction, but it's been kind of low-key. If I say something slightly suggestive on the phone, I can tell he is very receptive to it and will immediately meet me there in it and enjoy it with me. He has let me be the one to "lead" this though. I'm thinking that we will probably have our (mutually highly anticipated) first kiss right there in the airport, and if that strong attraction and chemistry that I think we both are almost sure of IS there...I can see things getting a lot more, ahem, physical, between us over the long weekend. ;)

So. What to wear perfume and phero/cops-wise?! I am picking him up at the airport on a Thursday, and we will be spending Thursday night alone together, Friday and Friday night with family (his and mine) and friends, and Saturday night is out 35-year reunion bash. Sunday we drive back to my place in VA, and Monday I take him back to the airport to fly home to TX. We've talked about a long-distance relationship, but both of us would be willing to relocate if things get serious.

I tend to love Egyptian Musk, Vanilla, Neroli, Patchouli, Honey, Bergamot, Amber, Sandalwood and "hippe"-type scents, I have a HUGE perfume collection, but of course, I need just the right LPMP brews for this highly anticipated upcoming weekend! :) So my goals are to help him relax (he had admitted to our mutual friend that set us up early on that he was thrilled that I was potentially interested in him-he had felt for a long time that I was "out of his league", and I can tell he can still feel a little nervous with me at times.I want to assure him that I AM interested in him...in every way...and let him know in no uncertain terms that I am attracted to him. I want to promote a sense of bonding, connection, safety, closeness, trust, and I want to send the signal that yes, I am definitely sexually attracted to him and to urge him to let go of his reserve and make a move!!! :) Ii want to drive him a little crazy with desire. I have already ordered a bottle of Une (it's on the way-haven't ever smelled it before), I already love LP Red and have a new bottle of that on order along with a bottle of unscented Gotcha! He is 53. We both look probably 10-12 years younger than our ages and are pretty "young" and fun/active people, but we ARE in our 50s! Do I need Cops? What would all of you seasoned perfume and phero experts out there recommend? I want to send a definite romantic, bonding couple-promoting signal but also strongly attract and encourage him sexually. I want to inspire confidence and a strong masculinity devoid of nervouseness and shyness in him. But I don't want to be too blatant or slutty...just enough, lol! I'm thinking I need different things for different days/nights too, but don't know where to start.

Hope this paints a picture of what I am trying to achieve, and I knew this was the place to come to for advice! I LOVE reading about all your stories and "hits" and hope to have a few of my own soon! Thank you all SO much in advance!

SO EXCITED!!!! :)

LexiJo

How exciting! Wishing for you all your dreams come true! :D

I'm going to throw a vote in for Sensual Harmony - for when you want to be a sultry and elegant. And it contains ingredients on your list of likes.

And agreeing with Ocean Jewel, Vampire Bait w/ Gotcha LE. Not exactly what's on your list, but very flirty and deliciously adorable, IMO.

I love Shimmering Sands for a really elegant knock-out round. And an absolute favourite of mine which has Cop's in it is Beths Blushing Milkmaid ... it smells so good I want to devour it myself!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ladies, I have some verrrrrry interesting things to report and will post under each fragrance/phero review! Massive blatant hit on day 1 trial of Gotcha at work from a total stranger. Pheros WORK! Less obvious hits from B (my target guy), but still some definite things to consider, retry, and maybe change? I'm already addicted to LPMP. Welcome to the club, right? ?

Edited by LexiJo