I've been digging through the forum with little luck in searching for this. I know Stacyk has a perfect congruance post but I also could not find that.

So, ladies who like the cougar /LAM combo, is cougar /Bam a good partnership? Is it in any way similar or how is it different?

For me, the difference between LAM! and BAM! is about how others reaction to a-nol versus b-nol - I would say the latter is more for situations where you're wanting to encourage emotional intimacy, whereas LAM! is just more of an overall social-sexual enhancer. I honestly don't know that I'd mix Cougar and BAM! just because of what I believe BAM! is more effective for. However, I can see where the other combination would be useful for sure, especially in a social setting where you want to be the center of attention.

Thanks Luna, that's perfect, I need to remember that Bam is more "personal" than social. I Have more Bam than Lam, only a tester vial, looks like I'll need to order more since I do like the sparkly combo. Cougar is starting to get a little more air time with me, not sure why I overlook it. Perhaps because it never, seriously, never dries down on me. Smells kind of couchie till I wash it away. Now that fall is here and darker scents coming forward that's not so much of an issue.

I think I agree with Luna on this one....I would go more with a Cougar/LAM combo than a Cougar/BAM because Cougar is fun and sparkly and not so much deep bonding.