Consistently bad reactions with PP...

I've had great luck with Levitation, Balm Bomb, Open Windows, Super Sexy 4 Women, Lace, Swimming with Sharks, and Cougar. Popularity Potion, on the other hand, is like a magic bitch spray on me. Even just one spray causes me to be in a bad mood and causes others to be short and grumpy around me. I also get a headache every time I wear it (1 spray).

I want to experiment with more blends but I'm wary to venture out again until I get a better idea of why PP is having such a bad reaction to me.

Does anyone else have this reaction? Is there anything in PP that might be responsible for aggressive behavior?

If you list out the ingredients from the various blends, you may be able to determine which ingredient may be the offending one. I think in this case androstanone may be the culprit....not all targets find it to be aggressive, but it COULD put off that vibe under the right circumstances, if you are especially sensitive to it.

Depending on the people you are coming into contact with, it could be that they are already feeling inferior to you and Pop Potion puts you "out there" more, thus causing these people to be even more agitated. Also since congruence is a big issue, if PP puts you in a bad mood, you are putting out that vibe to others. Pop Potion just may not be one for you. I haven't done much work with that blend. I prefer Open Windows or Levitation.

I can't use some blends, personally. Not every blend works for every person or on the same targets. If you find a blend that doesn't work for you, offer it up on the trading post....there is bound to be someone who would like to take it off your hands.

Sounds like this specific proportion of molecules doesn't work for you. The only ingredient I don't know is 17-phenyl-androstenol. Everything else in popularity potion is featured in your other pheromone blends. I'd advise holding on to it until later or trading it. I've had blends make it their turn to be my favorite months down the line when my life and disposition moved into another phase.

I've had great luck with Levitation, Balm Bomb, Open Windows, Super Sexy 4 Women, Lace, Swimming with Sharks, and Cougar. Popularity Potion, on the other hand, is like a magic bitch spray on me. Even just one spray causes me to be in a bad mood and causes others to be short and grumpy around me. I also get a headache every time I wear it (1 spray).

I want to experiment with more blends but I'm wary to venture out again until I get a better idea of why PP is having such a bad reaction to me.

Does anyone else have this reaction? Is there anything in PP that might be responsible for aggressive behavior?

Wow. Never had that with PP. But, BI, wholly hell. That can make me very cranky and sometimes a headache (it's always located right in the same spot).

TH gave me the moodys a couple of times. I played with the dosage and I know how to manage that one.

I'd say, you have a lot of other socials so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you are determined, keep it away from your face (which includes cleavage & neck) and note how much you apply.

With spray, turn your face away while applying and Hold Your Breath.

Edited by StacyK