Hello Beautiful Goddesses and Wise Wizards

Eastwood22

Hello,

I've been here for a few weeks but haven't properly introduced myself. Not sure what to say, I'm kind of a science and knowledge dork, a mom, a yoga teacher, I love to go dancing, in process of an unwanted-but-blessing-in-disguise divorce, (husband was cheating and gas-lighting me for 3 years, had me a nervous wreck and half convinced I was making it all up in my head), the now girlfriend to the most awesome guy (for me) on the planet, a lover of scents, music, beauty, gems and minerals, art and all things magical. I love to make jewelry and recently began restoring/augmenting/embellishing vintage quilts, although I have no idea what I'm doing and can only hand sew. I also collect rocks, shop for impossibly gorgeous and expensive real estate online in preparation for winning the Powerball someday, and I'm a crappy housekeeper. More likely to be called a slob than a homemaker, no matter who's doing the judging. I have an acquaintance who runs a business on simplifying ones home and blogs on minimalism and I would never let her even on my front porch. Nobody loves a braggart.

My kids are 8 and 11, but I can't tell you about them, because nobody loves a braggart, like I said.

I'm more of a cat person because dogs embarrass me with their unconditional love. I know I'm good but I don't deserve that kind of unwavering devotion! My cats make me work for it. I'm more comfortable with that, seems more honest.

I've already made 4 LP orders, I'm a mess. A happy, smelly, hot mess. And I'm eagerly awaiting a little stash of older releases from Bruiseviolet. I've been reading so many reviews and can't wait to get my hands on my next rounds of goodies.

My man is 17 years younger than me so I've recently began taking better care of my skin. I want to stay on top of my game for him. He's also extremely smell sensitive and motivated, so LP has been helpful with that. Stone Cougar and LAM last night were a hit for sure. I usually only fall for funny guys, looks aren't usually my thing, but as a side bonus my man happens to be smoking hot. I own my yoga studio, so he helps me with that and (god bless him) drives my kids around and feeds them and plays games with them all the time. My grandmother like to tell me that it's just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man, but she was lying through her teeth. It wasn't her story and it's not mine! Although falling in love with a broke man sure has been a fabulous karmic kick in the ass for my ex-husband, I'm sure he was hoping I'd marry some old rich guy. Nope! Cheating on me for all those years and leaving me for another woman was very expensive for him. Mostly we're friendly and he's a fairy decent dad, so it's mostly cool with us. He's not the best dad in the history of dads but he sure does try hard and that's what matters, he was MIA for years when they were younger so I'm glad he's really stepped up his efforts. I now always wear Open Windows, Treasured Hearts or Heart and Soul around him. If anyone has a suggestion here, I'm all ears!

I don't have much forum experience except started one with my ex, a tattoo forum called Last Sparrow. But I'm a shitty moderator and haven't been on there forever because there were too many little spats and I'm too opinionated. I never got that concierge attitude quite correct and was way too exasperated by the trolls.

I'm stubborn and prefer to learn everything the hard way, so have been lathering myself in all kinds of weird phero combos that prob cancel each other out. If one is good, 3 must be great! But I'm learning slowly and coming to realization that maybe ya'll know what you're talking about and slowing down on the experimenting. Today, only SS4W and a touch of LP Red. I'm trying to work with the LP Red, but it's not working with me somehow. I want to like it but there's one note wrong on me, I smell like a dirty girl. If anyone knows what's the ingredient going wrong on me please clue me in, so I won't get more with that one note. The LP Black was awesome though, also good times with OCCO white, TMI, Vampire Bait, and on and on. I have multiple big unscented phero sprays, a big EOW roll on, but my several bags of trial sizes are my real treasures!

Okay, that's more than enough about me. Sorry for no pic in my profile but I can't seem to get it to load properly.

TTFN & XOXO

Welcome to the forum! If you like LP Black, try layering it with OCCO Black! Or try layering LP Black and LP Red together! Great combo!

Oh wow. You are going to fit right in here!! So glad youre joining us!

And how cool that youve already found lots of scents and photos that work for you.. high five on the Cougar vibe you must have going on, lol.

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed your intro quite a bit. I am also a bad housekeeper into smell goods, crystals and rocks and skincare. I am also very stubborn and like to learn things the hard way. Also Im definitely a cat person. Its nice to meet you!?

Oh wow. You are going to fit right in here!! So glad youre joining us!

And how cool that youve already found lots of scents and photos that work for you.. high five on the Cougar vibe you must have going on, lol.

Thanks Bella15!

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed your intro quite a bit. I am also a bad housekeeper into smell goods, crystals and rocks and skincare. I am also very stubborn and like to learn things the hard way. Also Im definitely a cat person. Its nice to meet you!

Clearly I've come to the right place.

Welcome.

Liars & gaslighters are the worst. They NEVER change. Its a pathological issue that will go on and in a few years you will laugh at his shit and wonder WTH you ever put up with it.

Seriously, its not easy but getting out of that is the BEST thing you could have done.

A great time to discover LP. :)

Welcome.

Liars & gaslighters are the worst. They NEVER change. Its a pathological issue that will go on and in a few years you will laugh at his shit and wonder WTH you ever put up with it.

Seriously, its not easy but getting out of that is the BEST thing you could have done.

A great time to discover LP. :)

Thank you. I really was a mess. I've always been an intuition gal, and in order to be a good wife, I had to ignore my own inner vision. Absolutely crazy making! I even went to a hypnotist to have myself hypnotized to try to believe him. How's that for bat shit crazy?