Animals and pheros

Animals definitely like me more if Im wearing cops.

My cats get extra sniffy if im wearing cops. But I've never noticed a response to other pheros.

Thanks, guys!

Have you ever seen/experienced animals reacting BADLY to any pheros?

Edited by Tinkerbelle

My cats react to cops.

I've noticed that dogs (and small children) seem to like me an awful lot when I'm wearing Heart & Soul and Lumina.

I've never had an animal react badly to pheros I'm wearing - at least, not that I know of.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a cat phero collar on my male cat who was pissed I got a male kitten, he seems way calmer. Then I got a "multi cat" plug-in for my house, not sure if it worked. The collar is killer, though.

• 1 year later...

I have two cats that can hear/sense me making my bed from far away and absolutely must do anything they can to foil my progress. Sometimes I don't mind and sometimes I have to lock them out of my bedroom. Both BF and daughter now jump diagonally across bed, face down, under sheets or blankets as I'm throwing them across bed, if they can time it right. They call it "pulling a John Snow." 

I've now noticed another reliable cat pattern, my cat Charlie will always appear, full of big fluffy purrs, whenever I'm wearing B2.2 or Balm Bomb. I think both of those have Androstadienone, DHEAS, and alpha-androstenol. SS4W also seemed to bring her running and that had alpha-androstenol, DHEAS & androstanone. I'm sure the male pheros are the draw, but I wonder if DHEAS is also her jam? Maybe I'll spray some on myself tomorrow and see what happens. 

I think I wish I had enough free time for isolated single molecules testing on my cats, but maybe it's better that I don't. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread but I was looking for animal reactions and found it!

I worked in a shelter and used to wear Fideau all the time and co-workers would comment how the animals seemed to always like me more, even the ones that no one else could be in a room with, I figured it was the cops.

Now I work with the pregnant and nursing dogs and puppies, I try not to wear heavy scents obviously and sadly my Fideau is long gone. It could be because I’m a little more experienced now also and I know my level of stress effects the mamas, but now I’ve discovered Teddy and it really seems to help calm the nervous mamas! I started with just a little northern comfort but since have ordered unscented Teddy. It’s been wonderful, I really love it! My days are usually spent alone, human wise, so I never would have thought to try pheros on the animals too.

@Amanda You also might consider contacting Mara directly for a custom unscented pheromone blend for your purposes.  I don’t know if she is currently doing private editions as far as scented perfumes, but she might have time for something like this.  

I continue to hope that one day there will be an UN version of Savage Beast available.