Cover Unscented Pheros with Regular Perfume

Blatant Invitation is kind of smelly so you would need a stronger scent to cover it. Super Sexy is not really too strong smelling so shouldn't be difficult to cover. Just make sure that you let the unscented pheros dry down completely before applying your cover scent.

I'm planning on ordering unscented Blatant Invitation and Super Sexy. I was wandering whether I can cover up with my favorite fragrances (Coach New York & YSL Mon Paris).

Its pretty much covered by Dolly & Halo. My 2 cents, you'll most likely find it easy to cover SS4W. However, IMO I dont think your Coach or YSL will easily cover BI with its smelly molecules (EST, E'NONE) & cops. Perhaps get a couple of perfume trials with your order to ensure you have a good option.

I would say try the YSL with BL because it seems like it would possibly be robust/sweet enough to cover it, and use Coach with SS4W since it's more skin-scent/powdery. As others have said you need a really sticky scent for BL, meaning one with good sillage and wear.

And let the BI fully dry down first! Can't repeat that enough times!!

Edited by Dolly

I appreciate your responses. Very helpful. I'm obsessed with Mara's various scents so I'm sure I'll find complementary combos. Can I create my own scents by incorporating Unscented pheros with potions and commercial perfume?

Mara can blend pheros into her scents for you....it is called "boosting". There are also several pre-scented, phero-enhanced blends. If you want to blend yourself, and you are adding commercial scents to the mix, I would suggest layering on your skin only. Otherwise, you could ruin lots of product.

• 6 months later...

I must've been asking this in the wrong way and place, @Dolly's last answer covered what I wanted to know about mixing my un's with my commercial perfumes and body sprays. 

• 2 months later...

I'm glad I found this thread.... I was wondering mixing Red Door by Elizabeth Arden would pair well with Phero girl?