How Have Pheromones Affected SPECIFIC relationships for you?

So, I think I have combed this forum from from to back. I know I have read vague statements like, "I don't know what I would have done without Gotcha when I met my boyfriend," etc. And lots of hits that I don't consider "personal" in the respect that they happen at work, etc. But I would LOVE to hear specific stories about how you have used pheromones. which ones, how you used them, and how they have affected a personal romantic (or even other very intimately connected but not romantic) relationship, especially if it was long term changes seen.

For example, a hypothetical one might be that you used it with your boyfriend who was growing distant and he started to come back. (I think I heard this happening with PM, but never heard an end result). So if you have used something like PM on a faltering relationship and he came back...and STAYED...

Or if you used Dom to put down a domineering family member, and they have treated you well ever since...

Kind of looking to see what the long term effects are of using the pheromones with people you are close to instead of just DIHL from a guy on the street, ya know?

I know they aren't magic, but I have read enough one-off reports, that I just wanted to see if there were any real long term changes or effects from their use.

Pheromones helped my romantic relationship along, but to me, it sorta just amplified what was already there. There was no long term aspect of him I wanted to change, so my use is just situational. Like, if i’m in the mood and I know he’s tired and needs a little extra encouragement, Bang will do the trick. Or if I want snuggles and he’s glued to the phone, i’ll get Perfect Match or something with est.

Now, it DID change my relationship with my old boss. It was not a good place for me, and sometimes my boss was just plain awful. She asserted her dominance in strange and sometimes mean ways. I decided to show her that i wasn’t going to be walked all over, So I started wearing Leather to meetings. Occasionally Dom or Intellectual Man with cops (someone had that made and I scooped it up on the trading board), but I usually stuck with Leather to be consistent. I kept my demeanor polite but no-nonsense. I kid you not, she morphed into another person. At first she was hesitant, like, “i don’t Know what to think of you.” But after awhile, we kinda settled into a relationship of equals. I mean, obviously she was my boss and I deferred to her, but she stopped all the power plays. Eventually (maybe six months?nine months?) I stopped the phero but she continued react as if I were. I no longer work there but we still keep in touch. I would never have kept in touch with the pre-phero her.

I don't feel like pheromones would help me as much in established relationships, but for first impressions, it does set the tone for my next plans with that person or group - and in very drastic ways. My life course has changed because of my pheromone use and what relationships they helped me explore. Sometimes all I need is that small opening in a person's interest and then I can take the initiative the rest of the way. I've been looking to open my mind to very different life perspectives, so I'm not resistant to phero's influence on my own behavior, either.

My current relationship most likely started because 1.5 years ago I was wearing cops and one of the following blends: LFM/Gotcha!/MegaWatt to an apartment showing. I found out just last weekend the landlord (who is now my partner) found me particularly striking and could not resist asking me out, which I remember him doing but I was too shy to take him up on it. I simply wanted an edge over the other potential renters. He's had to exert a lot of self-control - he tells me - ever since then to not cross boundaries, but I know he's shown me more favor and communication than he has with our roommates, and when I was ready to get closer, I simply had to re-apply cops and he was sure to text back within 24 hours with some new idea to talk about haha

It's all been up-wind for us since that beginning.

When we became more personal, I busted out Perfect Match so that I could lubricate the deepening process, which I feel really helped me understand him better. Communication is so important these days, and I've learned to be more forthright as a lesson in life from beta-androstenol. Without a few tidbits of information extracted via beta-androstenol, I don't know if we would be any degree as bonded and close as we are now. A little goes a long way in many areas of life :)

Edited by Ivysaur

• 4 weeks later...

It's all TMI from me which makes replying difficult - I will lay it out there anyways as I can always edit it out later.

Let's see ... some time ago, my relationship with my DH who was not DH at the time, just Mr very long term living together relationship that was coming to an end I presume, from too many outside influences and major life stress to where we barely spoke. There was that one night I awoke to him telling me that he didn't want to be in our relationship anymore. I pretended I had not woken up and that he had never uttered those words. Life was too complicated to just move out at the moment, and I was positive he had an outside influence of the suddenly single BFF male variety and my disdain did not help matters. The thing about phero's, as I am sure you already have read, is that they cannot make a person love you if they do not. They cannot make a person want you sexually, if there isn't already something there or the possibility of there being something, right? So as a last ditch effort, I tried phero's as I was sure we weren't really over, or had hoped that they would help uncover if there was still something between us and if it was worth saving. One night, his back being in terrible pain, I offered to massage him even if just to relax him which he scoffed at. I told him straight out the regardless of the way things were (at the time) that I loved him and his pain was the least I could help with. I added a few drops of PM, as it was one of the samples I had received and did my best to ease the tension in his sore back since I was finally in proximity to him and it helped me, too. It opened the door, to soften us to each other because the love was still there. I couldn't just wear the phero, I had to put effort into it. That was some time ago ... we have since married. Now, PM didn't outright save my relationship, but I truly believe it helped us with actual effort thrown in at least, on my part.

I also wear TH too much, actually, but it's a good one to wear around my mother. Makes her less, snarky.

That's the thing - your actions have to support the signal which the pheromones are sending. That is the way in which you effect a change in perception/attitude towards you and/or the situation. If you really want to change or salvage a situation then you have to back up your intentions with action. This is a basic consideration, but one which people might forget when armed with a tool like that. A tool doesn't work itself, you have to put the energy and effort into it.

It's all TMI from me which makes replying difficult - I will lay it out there anyways as I can always edit it out later.

Let's see ... some time ago, my relationship with my DH who was not DH at the time, just Mr very long term living together relationship that was coming to an end I presume, from too many outside influences and major life stress to where we barely spoke. There was that one night I awoke to him telling me that he didn't want to be in our relationship anymore. I pretended I had not woken up and that he had never uttered those words. Life was too complicated to just move out at the moment, and I was positive he had an outside influence of the suddenly single BFF male variety and my disdain did not help matters. The thing about phero's, as I am sure you already have read, is that they cannot make a person love you if they do not. They cannot make a person want you sexually, if there isn't already something there or the possibility of there being something, right? So as a last ditch effort, I tried phero's as I was sure we weren't really over, or had hoped that they would help uncover if there was still something between us and if it was worth saving. One night, his back being in terrible pain, I offered to massage him even if just to relax him which he scoffed at. I told him straight out the regardless of the way things were (at the time) that I loved him and his pain was the least I could help with. I added a few drops of PM, as it was one of the samples I had received and did my best to ease the tension in his sore back since I was finally in proximity to him and it helped me, too. It opened the door, to soften us to each other because the love was still there. I couldn't just wear the phero, I had to put effort into it. That was some time ago ... we have since married. Now, PM didn't outright save my relationship, but I truly believe it helped us with actual effort thrown in at least, on my part.

I also wear TH too much, actually, but it's a good one to wear around my mother. Makes her less, snarky.

Oh my goodness, lavidacabo, that's an incredible story! So many couples would love that last chance at flat-out honest communication. Sometimes I think of beta-androstenol as that "open door."

Other times, since it pushes the truth out quite quickly, it can also show you that open door as your way out :o

Edited by Ivysaur

• 4 weeks later...