Goddess of the Blue Moon 2018 w/ Lumina

il_fullxfull.1407457200_mf3i.jpg

One of our most-requested scents returns to the spotlight...a rare phenomena, a beautiful occurrence....this fragrance is elegant, gently aquatic, and imbued with feminine energy, power, and confident sensuality. A serene heart of Asian musk and bamboo surrounded by intriguing accents of lotus, water lily and teak. To ensure that you will shine as the goddess you are, we have infused this fragrance with our exclusive LUMINA pheromone blend for accentuating that precious 'glow' of femininity ~ attractiveness, sparkle, happiness, youthful appeal and confidence. Sensual, certainly, but not overtly sexual (just a drop of copulins); safe to wear day or night, anytime or anywhere you want to ILLUMINATE the room!!

Scent: Dreamy aquatic floral.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.
WATER LILY ~ Purity of heart.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BAMBOO ~ Fertility, wisdom, feminine energy. Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.

Lady Luna is gravid

as she steps out of the sky

enfolding me in her intuitive embrace

placing silver-blue epiphany upon my brow

as a crown.

“Mere wishing will not make it so,” she murmurs

her voice chimes within this void of night

she is the light

fixed and mutable object of yearning

closer than the memory of distant fire

as the stars do spangle among the spaces.

Lady Luna is full

of the declarations of so many lovers

looking up to beseech her

asking for her light so that they may

invoke and consummate

their collective longing

within the shadows.

And though she knows she never tells

only suggests with her reflection of sustaining warmth

that we hold all potential

we illuminate all desire.

• 2 weeks later...

I only vaguely remember the original GOTB, I had the impression it was an aquatic-type floral scent, and it wasn't really ME.

That was then. This is now, lol.

Sometimes our tastes in perfume change, and I have definitely been gravitating to lighter, more perfumey scents lately. This one is PERFECT! The lotus and water lily are softly center stage, with the bamboo and teak wood giving it some warmth and depth. The Asian musk is so pretty! I'm putting this one on the FB list!

I don't really have any Lumina hit stories, I don't think I've used it that often. I slathered this today, so maybe I'll have some hits to tell about later!

Bella, I'm looking forward to your reviews!

Lumina is a huge pick me up for me, i wear it before teaching, a lot. Pallas w/ Lumina has a similar vibe to PCMP for me, just kind of happy and on and shiny, approachable, but special.

So: yesterday when I wore this, my coworkers were extra chatty and deferential. I had a spring in my step, and a smile on my face.

I think it wore off towards the end of the day, though. My daughter was super grumpy. ?

This year's version is a bit lighter and brighter than previous versions, just FYI.

That's definitely the vibe I get - it's very sheer and airy to me. I enjoy that characteristic even as this is not typically the type of floral blend I'm into at all. I agree with Bella that the musk is lovely, it provides a nice grounding which doesn't distract from that overall evocation. I think fans of the previous versions of GotBM will enjoy this one too.

I wore this yesterday, while we went wine tasting, and the effect on Mr Perfect was awesome! He kept saying he was in such a good mood (which is great, because just the day before, he had mentioned he'd been feeling down) We chatted with other couples, and got great service from all the pourers. We're going again today (Lodi Wine & Chocolate Festival) and yes - I'll be wearing this one today, too! I really like the self-effects on this one. I don't always get those, but wearing this, I feel happy and confident. Lumina must be an EST blend that Mr Perfect can handle.

I wore this yesterday, while we went wine tasting, and the effect on Mr Perfect was awesome! He kept saying he was in such a good mood (which is great, because just the day before, he had mentioned he'd been feeling down) We chatted with other couples, and got great service from all the pourers. We're going again today (Lodi Wine & Chocolate Festival) and yes - I'll be wearing this one today, too! I really like the self-effects on this one. I don't always get those, but wearing this, I feel happy and confident. Lumina must be an EST blend that Mr Perfect can handle.

Thats funny given how much he likes to be Dom'ed ? lol.

Maybe he just can't handle the more EST dominated blends like CB & LFM.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to trying this, today. Honestly, I didn't think it would be a scent that I would like very much so I applied it very sparingly. Well, I was completely wrong! I keep burying my nose in my wrist so I can keep breathing in the amazing scent. The combination of the musk and light florals is intoxicating. I Am thinking about ordering a full bottle.

• 2 months later...

I didn't realize I'd enjoy aquatic scents so much, since I hadn't tried them before coming here, but wow! This one and Island Rain are among my favorites. I couldn't stop sniffing myself whenever I wore this.