Sharp Dressed huMan w/ Swimming with Sharks

il_fullxfull.1407021368_70jk.jpg

One of those oft-expressed pieces of advice for achieving success is simply: “Look good, feel great!” and we acknowledge the wisdom in presenting oneself as such to the world, well-dressed and embodying an air of assurance in your abilities. We’ve created a classic ensemble, in the scented sense, for you to don whenever the situation calls for you to be stylish, confident, and positive you can attain whatever you desire!

A crisp refreshing linen-based unisex scent featuring elegant accents of lavender, bergamot, sweetgrass and violet leaf layered on a base of cedar and white musk. To help you make a splash in the professional realm, we’ve boosted this with our exclusive SWIMMING WITH SHARKS pheromone blend, which can be worn by both women and men. Designed to level the playing field, lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, helps people to really listen to what you have to say.

Scent: A crisp, clean and professional lavender and linen aroma.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COTTON / COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
SWEETGRASS ~ Attracts positive energy and good spirits. Excellent for popularity uses, as it draws people toward the scent.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
VIOLET LEAF ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the only cross over ingredients are violet leaf and bergamot, but is this a similar scent to The Art of War with SWS? I don't know the other notes enought to hazard a guess. I know I'll get the samples soon enough, but it has been brought to my attention that we have a situation. I came home and my man said, "I have some bad news."

"Oh no, what?"

"I didn't close my Art of War lid tight enough, and at least a quarter of it leaked out."

I love that this is "bad news" in my family.

I have this sample. I must say this smells good. Refreshing. Very unisex-y. On me, the Bergamot and Violet are "all the way live"...Since I love a good ole floral touch, I am very pleased how this violet is peeking through. This is a very clean scent, very work friendly. Can't wait to try it at work next week. I have never tried Swimming With Sharks so I'm looking forward to how people react to that as well.

I was trying to think if this reminded me of an actual suit and...I don't know. I guess the linen note isn't as prominent for me as it was in Mean Business, for example. For some reason this one makes me think of Oleander the Great. I like the slight touch of floral, it's interesting. The violet has a tangy quality to me. It's a great work scent in the sense that it is clean and somewhat neutral and definitely appropriate for that environment and pairing it with SWS is a win, of course.

ETA: okay, I do get more of the linen vibe in the long drydown.

Well, I road tested this one on Monday. The fragrance is indeed awesome, very work appropriate. The addition of the SWS made me very focused, but since I was so sleepy I had to trade pheros almost in the middle of the day. I needed to add something with DHEAS. I had a purpose for wearing the SWS, to get my way when it came to something. Not sure if it did, that remains to be seen. I think I need to road test this a bit more.

Okay, this is a real question, is there any possibility that some samples got mixed up and something absurdly sexy went into the Shark Dressed Human vials? Because my man, who does not believe in travel shock, just left freshly dosed in this and it was pretty much one of the sexiest things I've ever smelled in my entire life. Like appropriate and good for work for a high class giggalo. WTH, Mara? That stuff is insane. If that's for work, I'm afraid to see what's for seducing women!

QG, Snoop, have you tried this?

Edited by Eastwood22

I really like the Swimming with Sharks phero blend and I have seen my bride react in a similar fashion to Edmund and especially Winner, both of which have SWS. I just chalked it up to a crazy reaction of hers but it is good to know that it also affects other women the same way.

This is a subjective kind of assessment, though, so I think that it is just what you think is sexy and that's perfectly okay.

Alright then. But I don't think he;s going to get to wear it to work if I'm not there! This will keep me from wandering off too far for sure. Poor thing has shows every night this week, Monday thru Sunday, so he'll like me circling back often.

I will be cross checking all the notes with other LP's we have.

Edited by Eastwood22

I have Swimming with Sharks oil in Edmund scent and have used around 3/4 of the bottle. While it is certainly a good work status product, it also has additional benefits when you realize just how attractive women are to its signature. Its one of the MOST underrated products in pheromones. If it were given a different name along with a more sexy based and not neutral scent, I would say 100% it could be sold as a straight attraction product and would do well in that regard. 'Sexy' not straight up 'Sexual' or heavy romantic vibe which makes it far better to use in most situations. It is part social, part attraction, and a bit alpha status without the intimidation seen in heavier alpha product.

What the women I'm around say is the vibe is a very sexy, successful guy, someone who runs his own business perhaps and is very goal driven to accomplish whatever he sets out to do.. This person is going places.....

Whether at work or out and about, you both feel and are treated like someone 'a step above' the rest... A VIP if you will.... This seems to work both on those who know you such as family and friends, as well as strangers alike.... This also has a spotlight effect from the vibe that makes people a bit in awe so dont be suprised if all eyes are on you.

Wearing this I feel calm and centered but not in a IDGAF or lazy way...And for work I feel mentally clear of brain fog, focused and better able to get tasks done... It makes it easier to come up with what to say on the spot and with the focus its easier to be more expressive. I am naturally a guy full of confidence, but I feel an additional boost here as well as a lowering of anxiety. Those at work give you respect and trust, something that would appeal to both men and women in the workplace. For women it could help be seen as more of an equal or someone whos opinion is worth listening to or following. Many status product is alpha or fear based or bossy/bitchy, and this can come off a bit standoffish... This one does it without that, people will follow your lead or suggestions you make...

I have used it also when just picking up women from anywhere such as a grocery store, on a few dates and even socializing. I notice both men and women like you and respect you. All eyes turn your way from the vibe, and there is even a beautification effect that makes others see you a bit more youthful. This vibe is especially attractive to those under 30. I have even seen posessive/jealous behavior which is an indicator of potential fallout.

I really like the Swimming with Sharks phero blend and I have seen my bride react in a similar fashion to Edmund and especially Winner, both of which have SWS. I just chalked it up to a crazy reaction of hers but it is good to know that it also affects other women the same way.

I also really like Winner, but this Sharky HuMan is pretty special. I'll ask him if we have an Edmund sample. I remember that Mean Business was too green for me, but he loves his Art of War. I think the thing is, I'm not around him much when he's wearing it, because it's what he wears for working. If I'm going to be around, he leans towards things like Girl Nip, Open Arms, stuff with PM, OW, and one or two things with Charisma. He has a few scents that he knows he's not allowed to wear if I'm not around, this absolutely includes Girl Nip! I forget the names of the others, luckily he remembers. If he puts on stuff with "Hunt Her Trap Her" (as he calls it) or anything with Heart Throb, he likes to wave his wrists in front of my nose and pretend he's hypnotizing me. He doesn't need any kind of phero with me, so i have no idea if it makes any difference, I just like it when he smells extra yummy. That being said, I will ask him to wear more SWS when he's going to be around me and I'll try to notice any affects and report back.

To be honest, the overtly sexual blends don't generally nudge us into sexy times, it seems we get more mileage out of PM or OW on him and H&S on me. (But of course I'll keep experimenting!) I really do buy him the pheros mostly for work. He dosed himself with Seer the other day and he got a little pouty.

Edited by Eastwood22

datadragon: please do not post duplicate content in multiple threads. I have deleted your other thread since you posted the exact same thing in this thread.

ZOMG, this is a perfect blend for SWS! I would love if this was a permanent SWS scent. It's not overtly masculine, and the linen note is AMAZING! I get the violet, but just enough to make it softly sweet. Or is the sweetness from the sweetgrass? Lavender and white musk combine to make this a fancy work blend that isn't showy or flashy, but quietly professional and clean and did I say perfect? Definitely a full bottle for me. I might even share with Mr Perfect,, lol.

• 2 months later...

Initially, I was afraid I'd hate this on myself, based on what it smelled like out of the bottle and for the first few seconds on my skin. I'm delighted  to say that I love it, now. I shouldn't smell honey, as it's not in this, but sttg, I smelled like honey once it calmed down. Now, I smell faintly of bergamot, which is also chill by me. Idk what I smelled at first, but it did change almost immediately. If I go out tomorrow, I may wear this again for further testing purposes (as I mentioned in "potion of the day", I ghosted with this and LFM, so I do need to try again. I'll use only this one next time), but it may wait until later in the week. All I know right now is that I'm excited to put it on, again. 

• 1 month later...

I just ordered a sample size of this because I've never tried anything with the SWS phero and figured I should try it. The unisex blends don't normally appeal to me, but I'll give it a test-run.

9 hours ago, Wotan said:

I just ordered a sample size of this because I've never tried anything with the SWS phero and figured I should try it. The unisex blends don't normally appeal to me, but I'll give it a test-run.

As a woman, I wear the SWS phero in a few scents, it's one of my favorites. My man has SWS in this one, Winner, and some now sold out blends. I definitely prefer this scent on him, I think it leans more masculine, I hope it works for you. 

• 3 months later...