Buttercream Peach 2018 w/ LAM+Aja

il_fullxfull.1454343413_mdqa.jpg

For those who wanted MORE of this pleasingly peachy perfume! Our beloved customers have confessed their sweet peach cravings, and we’re here to oblige. This perfume features juicy peach and white nectarine stirred into thick buttercream and caramel then kissed with a drop of sexy Aja honey…its’ delicious enticements are further enhanced by our exclusive MAGNET pheromone blend, a man-magnet combo of Alpha-Androstenol and a whopping dose of EoW Copulins! Mood elevating, popularity enhancing, sexually attracting!

Scent: Creamy sweetness and deliciously peachy.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
PEACH/NECTARINE ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
CARAMELIZED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY (AJA) ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time I've tried LAM Buttercream Peach so I can't compare to what came before. Glad I got to try this! This is a rounded, juicy peach/nectarine with sweet buttercream supporting it. The Aja comes out more as time passes--a nice sexy undertone. I'll enjoy wearing this alone and with all types of fruity scents.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

I have a love/slightly dislike relationship with this version and it is wholly dependent on how much I wear. When I first put it on I just used a couple swipes of the wand. So it wasnt a slather. Delicious wafts of honey and juicy peach and nectarine teased my nose. Loved it. So then I decided to slather so I could review better as it was a bit faint. Omg a slather is way too intense for me. All the sudden the peach or nectarine read Very perfumey on me and override the Aja. Totally bugged me. But now many hours later, its died down to a lighter more mellow volume again and Im back to loving it. Now its all soft buttercreamy honeyed Fruit. Quite a confusing thrill ride. Lol. But I do like it better than the original version as I couldnt wear that one at all. I see why its so popular, when it works, it REALLY works. I look forward to wearing this one lightly.

I'm comparing this to the previous version (and to be fair, LAM! to LAM! since I own the original in every variant) - on the face of it they smell just about identical to me. I'd say the new version is just a bit more perfume-y but granted it might be because it's newly-brewed and that's how the Aja acts on my skin at first contact. The original has aged in such a way that it's a really classic peaches-and-cream with an emphasis on the cream whereas the new version is more bright and sugary. It reminds me of other sugary peach scents like Cotton Candy Peach and Kittenish. The original is now somewhat deeper in its' overall impression. Back to the new girl - the Aja comes to the fore in the drydown to give it a weighty undertone. In summation: sugary summery sexbomb!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! This will be perfect for summer!

I usually prefer a tangy peach, like the one in Aliya. But this one is soooo sweet and soooo syrupy! I want to lick it! This would be a fabulous drink ?

I love Aja. I think the Aja in here gives it even more sexiness.. Rawr!

• 4 weeks later...

True Romance is one of my favorite movies, ever. For a minute, in my mind, I was designing PE's for every character in the movie. Clarence Whorley was easy as Elvis was known to wear so much Brut that he could be smelled from the next room, and I know Mara could do a killer Brut inspired lady slayer. I knew Alabama's would be peachy, Dennis Hopper said "Somnabitch was right, she even tastes like a peach," but this is Alabama's PE! This must be exactly what she was wearing to inspire sex in the phone booth.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! This is my first review and I'm no expert on scent notes, so please be gentle :D

I'm very picky about perfumes. So much so that I haven't really worn any in a couple years. I got tired of trying to find ones I like, and most companies don't offer trial vials of everything. I stumbled upon Love Potion... I'm not sure how, actually. But after stalking this forum for a while I was very intrigued by the idea of pheros in perfume, and ordered the Pherotine 2018 set.

I was not expecting this scent to be my favorite of the bunch! I was expecting that to be Bad Girl (which I also like a lot), but this one is amazing. On first sniff, it smelled like those sugared peach gummi rings. Smelled great, but seemed a touch too candy-girly for my taste. But after letting it settle for a few days, WOW! This smells like someone covered a fresh-picked peach with honey, let it sit in the summer sun for a few hours, then put a dollop of vanilla buttercream frosting on top. There's also something sexy underneath that makes it smell less foody in the perfect way. It doesn't smell too foody or too perfume-y. Every time I wear it, my boyfriend comments on how good I smell. Sadly, so far I haven't noticed him react to the pheros in ANY of the perfumes in the set. However, when it comes to verbal and physical affection he's already a "turn it up to 11 and break the knob off" kind of guy. So it might just be that I haven't noticed since he's already very affectionate.

Regardless of whether or not the pheros are "working," I love this scent. It also makes me feel sexier, either because of the pheros or because I love how I smell when I'm wearing it. I have always been scent sensitive, so it could be either one. Definitely buying a full bottle of this immediately, probably in both oil and spray!

I wore this one yesterday on my wrists. I love how sweet and peachy it smelled right out of the bottle. It smelled about the same on me, maybe a little creamy (no complaints, I love the scent). I was still smelling it last night on my way to bed. It was sweet and peachy the whole time, maybe a bit brighter when I first put it on, but it mellowed nicely and I smelled more of the honey, I think. 

• 4 weeks later...

When I first put this one I had the overwhelming urge to pour the entire sample on me...luckily, I refrained. I love a good peach scent. This doesn't come off like a giant peach smacked you in the face. It has a distinct peach scent, but it's softer. This scent, however loved, did not stay on my skin an overly long time, which kinda made me sad. It's very beautiful.

I've had a while to think about what happened when I wore this one, and I definitely think I got a hit. My waiter was extremely attentive to me while I was out. I didn't think much about it, because they were attentive to the whole party, but I was the only one who they touched (nothing uncomfortable, but as they passed behind me, they lightly touched me, which wasn't the case with anyone else that night). I didn't think much about it because I forgot I was wearing the scent. I didn't use much, just a couple dabs to my wrists and cleave (If I'm not mistaken, I was also wearing The Big Easy, that night, and I was so paranoid about covering it because it smelled so differently on me than the first time or two I wore it). It really doesn't take much, and it does smell like a dream. 

This version is a delicious win. It may also work well for those who found V1 gave them a tooth ache. 

This has plenty of fruity sweetness. A lot of ripe peach fragrance on top. The drizzle of Aja adds a more overt sexual scent to this version. The previous was more "undercover ho". A big slab of sugary buttercream with peach accents (on my skin anyway) with the sexual nature of LAM/BAM well hidden.

This is a big girl version. Not concerned about showing her legs and cleavage and intent. 

As it wears the sweet buttercream comes forward a bit. Though that aspect stays put in the background for the long haul. 

This is great for a bit of fruity, fun smut when you're in a playful mood. Or, if you just want to lead him around by his nose. :666:

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, this one didn't do so well with my chemistry. It smelled great in the bottle, just not on my skin. I gave the sample to my sister-in-law, so I can't retry right away to figure out what it was that didn't quite mesh with me if someone wants me to spend time figuring it out. However, sis-in-law seems very happy with it, so I'm glad someone else is getting some use out of it. :)  

Not sure if this is the right spot for this one. It is an experience with this one. First I love the scent very nice. It has a nice sensual air without getting to musky. I am not a fan of anything too musky. Surprisingly I have loved almost every one I have gotten from here. The only one I didn't care for was a bit manly smelling to me and was a sample. Ok on to a very odd experience. I put this on to go to the pool. I know they probably wash off after a bit but I see a residual effect. Especially before you go under the water. My mom, 3 kids and I all went to a public swimming pool. Very nice, cheap entrance fee. I saw this guy standing across the way he looked familiar. Next thing I know he is walking up to my mom and I. I realize this is a man who was married to a lady I used to work with when I was waitressing. He had talked to me once before at a function. I got a feeling he was being flirtatious but his wife was there and I tried to dodge him. Well this time he preceded to tell me they were divorced. He had his small daughter there with him. After I told him my husband had just passed away he seemed to get excited (this did not impress me!). He then went on to openly hit on me. That was were it got almost hilarious and a little creepy! He started hitting on my mom. Telling her she was fine too and he liked older women with big saggy titties. Now mind you this man is Pentecostal and during my last conversation one of his issues was his wife kept wearing pants!!!! I am floored by now and thinking he is going to gain his composure. NO! This man goes on to tell me to come and apply at his work. It is a great place, and they don't allow anyone to be a bully. Now you are gonna love his example. "Like say I told you Hey I'm happy your husband died! I would get in big trouble for that; oh not that I am saying that!" Ok by now I am more than slightly annoyed and thinking maybe I shoulda worn a different scent.. When he confirms it; what he said next to both me and my mom in the presence of children confirms this never to be worn at the pool!!!!!! He leans in close and says; "'I don't know why I am telling you this . . I have always wanted to try it in the butt!!!!!" Holy shit "WHAT?" So at that point my mom and I excused ourselves to the deep end and the hell away from perv man! 

4 hours ago, kat7769 said:

He started hitting on my mom. Telling her she was fine too and he liked older women with big saggy titties.

Oh. My. Godless Pentecostal Heathen. 

Either that man is on the edge of a well-deserved mental breakdown, OR you have recieved the gift of a low-filter individual on pheros. 

Get your mom some UN Dominance to wear to the pool, and remind her that if a man tells her that she has big saggy titties her choices are to either slap him, kick him, or point to his genital region and start laughing hysterically and yelling, "He showed it to me!! It's so tiny!!! OMG Everyone come see!!!" I think this can even be done anytime a man complains about his wife to a waitress, or any other person who has exactly zero reason to care about his need to control his disobedient wife and/or her pants.

I'm sorry that happened to you. More importantly, I'm sorry for your loss.

14 hours ago, kat7769 said:

After I told him my husband had just passed away he seemed to get excited (this did not impress me!).

I'm sorry for your loss; his reaction was unbelievably disrespectful and just plain gross. As was...everything else he said. I hope the next time you wear LAM, it'll be the fun uplifting experience you want.

On 7/22/2018 at 10:23 AM, kat7769 said:

Oh and Eastwood bwahahaha about the pointing and yelling about the small member! That is priceless although I am not sure that I am that ballsy!

I know, I never remember to do these things in the moment, because I'm too shocked by the absurdity of whatever would require such a response. Can you convince your mom to behave badly? That would be even better!

Oh my goodness, what a creep! I can just imagine how gobsmacked you must have been! Who says stuff like that!!?!!

Creepy men need to be locked up somewhere. Ugh. 

On 7/23/2018 at 11:48 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I know, I never remember to do these things in the moment, because I'm too shocked by the absurdity of whatever would require such a response. Can you convince your mom to behave badly? That would be even better!

My mom said she was so dumbfounded she almost told him she knew a few guys that would love to help him out with that!!! I said OMG you should have said that! I would have just died laughing!!!!

On 7/23/2018 at 2:27 PM, Lainey said:

Oh my goodness, what a creep! I can just imagine how gobsmacked you must have been! Who says stuff like that!!?!!

Creepy men need to be locked up somewhere. Ugh. 

Right and let's be honest the fact that I viewed him as a religious person! I was completely you could have knocked me over with a feather stunned!

Oh wow Kat! I’d say you definitely got a hit like that due to the power of pheros on a person with no or low social filters. I have gotten Crazy comments too. Worst one ever was with LAM. It’s simple but potent! 

• 4 weeks later...

Out of the 4 samples I've gotten from my first order.....

THIS IS THE BEST SMELLING ONE HANDS DOWNNNNNNNNN! :hubbahubba:

The aroma is so intoxicating!

And the bonus is... I did a spot test and the smell agreed with my skin! And after a few minuets after the dry down it was still a fresh fruity Peach smell like.... Oh god it smells so got damn good y'all.... Now I can't wait to wear this bad boy out the house! :perfume-emoticon:

I think if anything this might be my first full bottle!!!

Edited by Vicki Lee

1 hour ago, Vicki Lee said:

I think if anything this might be my first full bottle!!!

This is a great choice.

Which brings me to suggest 2 more threads! Maybe the store has some hidden away somewhere, or maybe you'll need to look on the trades board. You'll need to register with Halo to trade and there are some other requirements.

Rules for trading

Swap etiquette 

46 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Which brings me to suggest 2 more threads! Maybe the store has some hidden away somewhere, or maybe you'll need to look on the trades board. You'll need to register with Halo to trade and there are some other requirements.

Rules for trading

Swap etiquette 

Thank you so much! I was looking at the trade section the other day and was confused I was like "Sign up?" Where???! ? I will be looking more into this now!

Yes it appears it flew off the shelves this year, but it is that good, after all.  However, you may want to email the shop to verify that it's sold out.

20 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Yes it appears it flew off the shelves this year, but it is that good, after all.  However, you may want to email the shop to verify that it's sold out.

Okayyyy cause if that's the case I'm ordering a left over bottle if anything else first! ?

Y'all I just contacted John and..... *drum roll*

THEY HAD ONE BOTTLE LEFT!!!!:woohoonaner2gy:

Holy cow I'm so glad I came here and told y'all! I woulda been sooooo sad :Emoticons08045:

Even though I haven't truly tested out its effectiveness for me yet, I just know over time playing with it I'll master it and find my sweet spot. I just couldn't forgive myself if I didn't go cop a full bottle thank you for encouraging me to double check @luna65 you're the best! :hearts0425: Also btw John is super quick e-mailing and efficient I love it!!! And I got my two freebies ?

Edited by Vicki Lee

16 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Also btw John is super quick e-mailing and efficient I love it!!!

he is a wizard ya' know... he's got   :smiley-rpg012:   skillzz

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:
On 8/23/2018 at 6:18 PM, skydancer said:

he is a wizard ya' know... he's got   :smiley-rpg012:   skillzz

True that. 

the perfect emoji for our wizard john too! i love him!:abfx: 

What’s the best way to wear this? ? I have my trial sample (still haven’t gone out and worn it yet) and a 10ml bottle coming. Should I start with a little dab on my wrists and maybe a strip down my chest? And I have to wait for it to dry because the LAM and Aja have cops correct? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 9:46 PM, Vicki Lee said:

What’s the best way to wear this? ? I have my trial sample (still haven’t gone out and worn it yet) and a 10ml bottle coming. Should I start with a little dab on my wrists and maybe a strip down my chest? And I have to wait for it to dry because the LAM and Aja have cops correct? 

When I wore it, I did a couple wipes on my wrist, swiped some down my chest and let it dry a little before putting on my shirt for the night.  I was just using the wand from my TV. 

When the weather is warm and I'm wearing no or short sleeves, I sometimes dab cops-heavy blends into the crook of my elbow. It works for when I'm in a rush so I don't have to wait for drydown before leaving home; I can just let it air-dry as I head out to wherever I'm going. Plus I (and others) can get a nice whiff of the fragrance whenever I move my arms.

My lucky Day ? @Vicki Lee you the real mvp finding these! (I saw that you found another one that was just about sold out, too.) The other one wasn't on my list, but I had to cop this one!

My whole week has been made. 

Edited by SugarKitten

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

My lucky Day ? @Vicki Lee you the real mvp finding these! (I saw that you found another one that was just about sold out, too.) The other one wasn't on my list, but I had to cop this one!

My whole week has been made. 

No problem ???! It’s my pleasure! This was one of my first full bottles and almost panicked but I got lucky ? ... might as well pass it on ?.