Frisky Business w/ Audacious

il_fullxfull.1407535886_p4zk.jpg

Are you ready for tail-twitching lively high-spirited fun? Then give yourself a slather of our fruity-herbal melange containing ingredients to promote all manner of positive emotions and get ready for some playful pouncing! Crisp red apple crowned with lovely red rose and juicy pineapple, with uplifting herbal accents of rosemary and sage layered on a base of smooth sensual myrrh. We’ve enhanced this beauty with our exclusive AUDACIOUS pheromone mix - Girl Power, baby! This Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for women encourages boldness and perhaps a walk on the wild side! Confidence boosting, friendliness, femininity, mood elevating and sexuality. An excellent club or party mix, or for encouraging a night of abandon. Let the good times roll!

Scent: Attractive and fresh, fruity-herbal starring apple and sage.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
ROSEMARY ~ Intellectual stimulation, purification, love, sensuality, wards against dark forces, invigorating.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.

• 2 weeks later...

I put this on this morning without even reading the notes. All I could pick out was the apple - its super pretty - tart and fun! Once its dried down, I get the herbal notes, but the apple is still front and center!

I love Audacious - probably my favorite phero ?

Before I became a LPMP shampoo bar devotee, I used a rosemary-mint shampoo for a time and that's the evocation I get at first - it makes me think of shampoo or soap. It's very tangy/herbal to my nose. If you're totally into that kind of thing I think you will really like this one, it's nicely fresh. After a time the rose emerges and combined with the herbal notes it has kind of an earthy tone to it for me, but there's also a bracing kind of aura way in the back. I think this is also one - were it not for the phero - that could be unisex, because it's the kind of blending which could appeal to anybody, potentially.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow!!!! 

This is the scent that goes soapy on me- Thing about it is- it dries down so much I don’t think you could smell it unless up very close. 

From what I recall this is my first time trying Audacious. 

So far I am !Loving! It. Felt so good immediately after putting it on. 

I was worried because of the EST- (I guess it just goes to show it’s all about the blend?) I thought things with a lot of est brings out little girl voice in me that I don’t enjoy. Go to speak and Lil girl voice comes out LOL I mean really. Woa! Excuse me let me clear my voice- Lil girl voice pops out again- Runs to bathroom to wash off pheros and much better. 

Most people describe me as either ‘Intimidating’ (I’m a frail blonde petite and incredibly sweet- really?) 

or they seem to feel like they can not listen to me or anything I say and/or treat like child (I’m 35... really? I mean my Son is 19 come on ha). I could literally say the exact same thing as the person next to me and I’d be ignored etc. ha happens all the time. 

I really feel like I’m truly neither one of these. 

Definitely interested in Audacious as a possible full bottle. 

I love sex and Violins or UnDom in small amounts. Leather is great, but seems to bring out a whiny side that I despise. Haven’t tried it years- so want to try again. 

Also interested in trying Blatent Invitation again as I recall I got great hits, but forget why stopped using it. 

Also have sexpionage (never tried) and this Gotcha to try out :) 

Really want to try the Leather again, but could anyone tell me why possibly the Leather can bring out my whinyness, but Audacious does not? So far- this was a first go, and went pretty well so far. 

Dom will make me grumpy, and other people not to nice to me if I put on anymore than the tiniest bit. (I get the best Sexual self effects from It.) LOVE Dom for workouts!!! 

I forgot got to add that I got a sample of Bad Girl with Leather. Going to try tomorrow. 

I feel like Audacious brings out the good parts of my personality. Like if marylin Monroe or angelina... maybe my personality is more Audacious. 

Whereas Leather felt like an uncontrollable whiny girl.

Dom is grumpy on me in normal amounts. 

Small amounts are wonderful :) 

Time will tell :) 

Like that one lady that is a rockstar but all her songs sound like she’s just whiny. She’s gorgeous and seems amazing, but lord it’s like her lady time came and never left ha. A LOT of people are into it and think she’s a badass which is totally cool, but to me she’s just whining and complaining. I feel like she’s leather in a bottle! 100%%%

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

Singing the Audacious Praises! 

I tried it again today. I did not feel good today when I got up. I put on a small amount of A- I started to feel much more like myself. At which point I decided to put on more! Ha So now Ive been wearing what I would think of as a more normal level of phero for me. Sweet spot. 

Great hits, and I felt so much better after putting even more. I talked to people when I normally would have been quiet/tired/not feel great. I just talked to people normally. 

I feel like LFM is me on normal day. Very deep feminine etc. So when I wear it- it’s like me on steroids which can be a good at times in small amounts and good at drawing others to me, but has that heaviness and sometimes Lil girl voice comes out ha. 

Audacious feels like me when I’ve slept, had food, and a roof over my head, and I’m just happening to have a great day too. 

I feel eel so balanced? Balanced and great! 

So far this is my favorite phero blend ever. This and OW <3 

i can see using this, OW, and unDom Regularly. :) 

Now if I could just get Blud as a stand alone fragrance :D it’s wonderful. 

The only thing that I don’t enjoy about Lp black is that it gets that softness? On me. Blud doesn’t go soft. It has so much depth and different notes and blended its simply wonderful. 

I have FB of Black Velvet Pumpkin coming! I guess I’ll survive! Lol <3 :D