Juicy Lucy w/ Sexpionage

• 1 month later...

I just got this today and out it on and i first thought it smelt like Christmas lol. My roommate who is male and my bff...and ex lol came home recently and about 5 mins ago he asked me why i smell like an old lady. Lmao he said i smell like his grandma. Lmao now hes caling me nan...sigh. Sooo maybe not the scent for me lol tbh i was expecting something sweeter cuz of the name and it had orange and vanilla in it. Im 29 so i guess its not really a young scent. I may wear it a few more times to see but sadly my first purchase seems like a miss.

7 hours ago, Keznaa said:

I just got this today and out it on and i first thought it smelt like Christmas lol. My roommate who is male and my bff...and ex lol came home recently and about 5 mins ago he asked me why i smell like an old lady. Lmao he said i smell like his grandma. Lmao now hes caling me nan...sigh. Sooo maybe not the scent for me lol tbh i was expecting something sweeter cuz of the name and it had orange and vanilla in it. Im 29 so i guess its not really a young scent. I may wear it a few more times to see but sadly my first purchase seems like a miss.

hi

with the scented perfumes phero enchanced you need to let them sit for a week before trying them out because of travel shock!

try it out again in a week!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 4:28 AM, Fang said:

hi

with the scented perfumes phero enchanced you need to let them sit for a week before trying them out because of travel shock!

try it out again in a week!

Oh really!? Thats great to know, ive had them all now for over a week so i will for sure try out juicy lucy because personally it was growing on me but i didnt want to smell funny to others lol. Thank you so much 

40 minutes ago, Keznaa said:

Oh really!? Thats great to know, ive had them all now for over a week so i will for sure try out juicy lucy because personally it was growing on me but i didnt want to smell funny to others lol. Thank you so much 

your welcome

• 1 year later...

I showered in a spray of Juicy Lucy with Sexpionage to go teach a class, knowing that I wouldn't be in public. When I got home, a man was across the street, walking his dog. He yelled out to me, "My dog really likes you, look at his tail wagging." He was a handsome dog, a giant headed, well proportioned black pit bull. Man then crosses st at corner. "He really wants to say hello to you, do you want to say hello to him?" Sure. He is a good dog, I can tell. Man wants to make small talk. Dog puts his whole mouth around my wrist, and very, very lightly makes me aware that he has teeth. Has this guy trained him to do this? Grab a woman's arm? Guy, "Um, never seen him do that before." I told the dog, "Done." Dog released my wrist, which I them remember had 3 sprays of JL with Sexpionage on it, dog then laid down at my feet. I ended small talk and the guy started to pull dog away, dog wouldn't move, firmly planted at the base of my stairs. Talk about a hit, it left me with some gentle teeth marks and a bit of slobber from some and handsome strange males.

Edited by Eastwood22

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Dog puts his whole mouth around my wrist,

I thought i saw "waist" - which i thought was super weird - wrist is bad enough - but i thought wow she must be super slim if a dog can get his mouth around her waist!!! very interesting was the dog a puppy ? Puppies often over use their mouths. 

On 4/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, raydee8_love said:

I thought i saw "waist" - which i thought was super weird - wrist is bad enough - but i thought wow she must be super slim if a dog can get his mouth around her waist!!! very interesting was the dog a puppy ? Puppies often over use their mouths. 

Nope, full grown adult pit bull, minimum 55 lb, head like a bowling ball. He was completely calm, nothing like puppy behavior.