Bad Girl 2018 w/ Leather

il_fullxfull.1407054230_1pyi.jpg

The return of a sold-out stunner! In tribute to one of our most popular masculine scents, we’ve decided to let the girls also have a chance…to be so very Bad! This is a thrillingly wicked and wild fragrance for your inner wanton woman, a salacious blend of “dirty” honeys and boozy vanilla extract get crazy with vanilla and vanilla bean, sweet sandalwood, suede leather, vanilla-flavored tobacco and a spicy dash of black pepper. And what more perfect pheromone pairing for this than our LEATHER pheromone formula – a variation on our Dominance Pheromone Blend for Women, made “softer” with the addition of the precious “ultra-feminizing” pheromone, Estratetraenol. Still clearly “alpha” in signature, but they'll be no mistaking you're all girl underneath the dominant exterior. Get your motor running, you’re a Bad Girl and you know it!

Scent: Boozy vanilla extract infused with leather, honey, tobacco and a hint of spice. A partner in crime to our Bad Boy fragrance.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

from Cherry On Top

a Savannah Finch adventure

by Julian Lune

(part three)

You couldn’t fault Delilah for truth in advertising: her place was called Delilah’s Dive and it was just that: customers who were a bit rough around the edges, but in thrall to her altogether delicious charms and thus mostly well-behaved. Not a lot of females about, because who wanted to compete with the boss - a red-haired well-endowed siren who rode a Ducati and could knock a man out any number of ways, only a few of them sexual.

I fought my way through a hoard of men vying for her attention and when she saw me she looked annoyed.

“Savannah! What is up with that Cherry chick at the The Saint? She’s cutting into my regular guys!’

“Wait, how do you know her?!”

“I’ve seen her around. She wouldn’t come in here, though.”

Certainly not. A succubus is not going to waste her time competing with other females.

“I wanted to ask you what you know about Aunt Mabel’s.”

“Huh? Honey, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker!”

She took a pull at a nearby jug of moonshine and her audience cheered. She held it out to me and I shook my head.

“Girl, you know I’ve got no constitution for that stuff! No but seriously, there’s been a lot of dames acting weird once they ate some of Aunt Mabel’s Cherry-Chocolate Cordials and I wondered if you knew anything about that. At least one of these guys” - at that I gestured behind me - “has got to have tried it with you.”

Delilah ruffled her riotous hair and adjusted her tank top, which earned her a collective sigh from the assemblage.

“Now that I think on it,” she replied, tapping the bar with shiny maroon nails, “I do seem to recall that somebody gave me a box of those recently, but I gave them to Mason.”

“Mason?”

“Mason!” she bellowed, and a head popped out from behind the black velvet curtain which separated the bar from the stockroom.

“Yeah D.”

“Did you eat them chocolates I give ya?”

“I had one, but it made me feel funny.”

“Funny how?” I asked. He came out from behind the curtain and I was suddenly ten times more attentive. A total cutie, though no doubt too young for me. He was legal, of course - he had to be to work there - but he looked barely old enough to drive. He leaned on the bar in front of me and fixed me with long-lashed tawny eyes.

“I wanted to do something weird, like, lick D’s boots. And not the ones she never wears, either.”

“Weird?!” she crowed. “Hell, that’s normal behavior, am I right, boys!”

Everyone in the place, save me and the kid, raised their glasses and shouted RIGHT!

“Yeah but, we’re related, D. That can’t be a good thing for me to be thinkin.’”

Delilah frowned, and it was still devastatingly sexy. “Well sure, I suppose that is weird.”

“Is everyone in your family attractive?” I asked.

She came over to me, leaned to whisper in my ear. “It’s been said my clan is descended from those what founded Avalon.”

“Ah -” I breathed. Is every beautiful woman in this town a supernatural entity?!

“Stay away from the chocolates,” I cautioned them both. “I’m sure you can find admirers in the usual way.”

They favored me with dazzling grins and Delilah’s lusty clientele pressed in for a closer look once more.

Oh. My. God.

This is to die for, people.

Right out of the bottle, it smelled like sugared honeycomb. Which is in no way a bad thing for me, as sh has been my signature imagined skin scent for going on a decade now. But now that it is drying down, I detect that it is more than sh. It is like a sexier, darker, richer, more delicious, more complex version of sh.

Huffing it after drydown, it is just perfectly blended so that no one note (okay, other than the honey) stands out to me. It is less leathery than Down and Dirty was, if anyone remembers that one. I don't notice the tobacco or pepper as distinct notes. It is mouthwateringly delicious without being foodie. It is also similar to Closer, except closer has a sharp medicinal note when wet on me that takes a good half hour or so to mellow out.

Man I know a certain guy who is just not going to know what hit him...

This was a total dark horse for me! I got the sampler, and that is probably the only reason I tried it. Perhaps as time passed and this received enough rave reviews (which I'm sure it will) I might eventually ventured into ordering a trial vial, but, the thing is, so far there is only one other review, and it interprets completely different on my skin than the description given by Xev.

I absolutely cannot wear sugared honeycomb. But, in Bad Girl , any honey only serves to sweeten the impression. Honey is a little more prominent at the very first, but, over all, It is very well blended and smooth. I get a lot of leather, but it is not a particularly masculine leather, It's more of an aura than any one note. It's pretty much amazing!

I did try a sniffy - probably more than one - of the previous iteration, and that Bad Girl just didn't leave an impression on me. I didn't dislike it, but never was tempted to go beyond using what was sent as free samples. In contrast, I just ordered a full bottle ,of the 2018 version, and added a trial vial of Closer and Phero Girl PG17 too, because these have notes in common.

[uPDATE]

Clearly I need to know the best option to add cops to this! I'm not so much into phero's but, as it turns out, cops are a good friend to me!

Yesterday I tried on one wrist just letting EOW dry and added BG over. Other wrist had OCCO white, then BG on top. I initially liked the way the EOW side smelled best. But, 8+ hours later, kind of prefer the OCCO side. The EOW side ended up a little sweeter. Either is fine.

Thoughts anyone? (I tried phero girl previous to this, and it was a no go for me. Honey aficionados would probably like it though.)

Personally I would just layer it with an OCCO or straight EoW but you could always email Mara to ask what is the best way to add cops since it's a pheromone-enhanced scent rather than just a regular fragrance.

Scent review....DE-LI-CIOUS...wow, this is a lot yummier than I anticipated. It smells sophisticated yet sweet, bad yet cuddly. Hmmm now I have to decide if I want to wear this around HIM or to take if for a spin around unsuspecting targets. Stay tuned :kiss43:

Right out of the bottle, it smelled like sugared honeycomb. Which is in no way a bad thing for me, as sh has been my signature imagined skin scent for going on a decade now. But now that it is drying down, I detect that it is more than sh. It is like a sexier, darker, richer, more delicious, more complex version of sh.

It's got a lot more ingredients than Sugared Honeycomb, for one thing.

I wanted to compare this to last year's version and I would say the main difference for me is that this year's version smells less like Bad Boy and more like its' own thing. Last year's version was pretty much a dead-on variant of the original Bad Boy (which I'm totally in favor of, btw). This year's version is more in the subgenre of scents like Down & Dirty for Her, Katerina Suit, Closer, and G-String. I think all of the vanilla notes are stronger this time, so combined with the other elements it's a very deep sexy vanilla which is still feminine but has a boysmell vibe.

And it is such a perfect carrier for Leather, IMO. I feel immediately 83% more badass after I apply it. :666:

UPDATE: on dry down some of the yumminess floats away and it becomes more resinous (on me). Why is this scent reminding me so much of Verdian Muse?

Well I'm not really a sandalwood, Tonka bean, incense smell lover, so this one will not be in my rotation unfortunately. Also, I was quite shocked to see that I really got no selfies with Leather. Or at least none that I could discern. My goal was to road test Bad Girl w/Leather at dinner with a girlfriend yesterday, but it was so blah on me that I ended up just going with my guaranteed feel-good mix, Cougar Potion, and boy did my dinner mate enjoy my cloud. I have never seen her this giddy and talkative ?.

Edited by FlowerPower

I tried this one today, because Leather is always a hit with Mr Perfect. I wasnt too sure of the scent however. Its very smooth - the honey and sandalwood blend beautifully. It just seemed so cozy, and I think I just wasnt in a cozy mood, lol. But Mr Perfect came up and kissed the back of my neck, and said Mmm, you smell good so this is definitely a keeper!

ETA - why dont my apostrophes and quotes show up when I use the mobile version on my phone? ?

Edited by Bella15

My phone has decided that when I mean "you," it's cool to shorten it to "yu." I hope no one anywhere believes that I'm that dumb. Or worse, that I think it's cool.

How does this compare to the strength of the leather in the last version? For the first 20 min, I want to run away from myself.

Edited by Eastwood22

Right. Duh. I meant the scent. I like it after dry down but it's rough for me before. BF's mailing his FB of Bad Boy to his dad because I'm such a baby about it and his dad has been riding Harley's his whole life.

Edited by Eastwood22

I actually think the leather is less of a prominent note in this version compared to the original. So you must be really sensitive to that particular note.

I agree the leather is a lot less pronounced in this than the previous version. I sometimes love leather scents, oftentimes don't though.

I like the '18 a lot more than last years, which I only used as samples. This year's BG has led me to explore both Closer and Phero Girl PG17. (I've got one on each wrist right now) I'm getting FB of both, decision already made! And both are more leather forward than Bad Girl 2018

Eve and Luna, that's what i wanted to hear, that it's more subtle in this one. I am super sensitive to it. I'm still watching my checking account settle so still haven't finalized this month's order.

Ooooh this is smexxxxxy. The honey is a face smacker when wet and does indeed remind me of SH, and I love that. I dont reach for honeycentric Perfumes much these days but this gives me nostalgia for my early days at LP when they rocked my world. Anyway, the leather pops in really quickly and much to my delight its not at all sharp like leather can be to me. Its like a leather jacket that is not brand new, has been worn constantly and fits like a glove but still has its new leather smell around the edges. The vanilla, tonka, sandalwood and tobacco create this almost velvetly super smooth almost soft haze that tame both the smut and the leather. If matte had a smell it would be this. Its opaque and matte. After drydown, its subdued smut and a so matte its almost suede leather jacket that a sexy grown up lady has worn around in her honey perfume. The juxtaposition of sex and soft gauzy, but not at ALL delicate texture is just so compelling.

This. Stuff. Is. AMAZING!!! I had never tried Leather before, so wasn't sure how it'd make me feel. Jury is still out on that. BUT...the scent...WHOA! I didn't think I would like it because the tobacco came out strong for me in the beginning. But as it dried down it took quite a few turns before settling into this perfect blend where nothing really stood out it just smelled...amazing. I can pick out the honey, but only because I know it is there. I never thought honeys would work on me, but if you've seen my raving about other things, I am in love with them. And this is no exception.

The drydown and bloom on this is phenom. And y'all aren't kidding about allowing these blends travel settling - having it sit for 2 weeks has been a total gamechanger. Amazing, too, how it blooms on skin. It's a simple light vanilla when I first smear it on, so light I fear it will simply disappear. But in 2 hours time, it blossoms into the most gorgeous cloud of gooey unctuous sexy fun time for the woman who grew up a total tomboy, but in adulthood found the joys of dress up and and a red lip. I put BBM in my cleavage and this in the usual pulse point spots and DAMN. Cloud of sexiness with a smirk on your face. Sad to say I don't get many direct selfies from pheros in general (or at least I don't think I do...) but I've noticed people are generally friendlier and more overtly accommodating, making eye contact, smiling, almost being deferential. Very handy for work. That in turn makes me feel like the shit and turn myself up a notch, so if that's a selfie I'll take it! Another FB going on the list.... DAMN!!! Bye bye $$$...

The drydown and bloom on this is phenom. And y'all aren't kidding about allowing these blends travel settling - having it sit for 2 weeks has been a total gamechanger. Amazing, too, how it blooms on skin. It's a simple light vanilla when I first smear it on, so light I fear it will simply disappear. But in 2 hours time, it blossoms into the most gorgeous cloud of gooey unctuous sexy fun time for the woman who grew up a total tomboy, but in adulthood found the joys of dress up and and a red lip. I put BBM in my cleavage and this in the usual pulse point spots and DAMN. Cloud of sexiness with a smirk on your face. Sad to say I don't get many direct selfies from pheros in general (or at least I don't think I do...) but I've noticed people are generally friendlier and more overtly accommodating, making eye contact, smiling, almost being deferential. Very handy for work. That in turn makes me feel like the shit and turn myself up a notch, so if that's a selfie I'll take it! Another FB going on the list.... DAMN!!! Bye bye $$$...

I don’t get many selfies from pheromones either. Not dramatically so. I do react to DHEAS, and Levitation also gives me a lift. LFM is my middle ground phero that ‘can’ but definitely doesn’t always have an effect on me. BI is a hit for me and the BF. I’ve taken a break as far as trying to figure out what combo is a selfie phero for me. Maybe if I had dramatic responses, I’d be more interested in researching it more.

(Back to the Leather phero). I’m not sure how congruent it is with my personality. It also may keep me awake if I apply too late in the day (?) I emailed Mara inquiring about a virgin version of this year’s Bad Girl. I’d happily spring for a few bottles as a private edition. I haven’t heard back from her yet.

I love layering Bad Girl with both OCCO White and Noco White. Have not tried with BMM, but will, because that is a huge favorite of mine too!

I tried this one today, because Leather is always a hit with Mr Perfect. I wasnt too sure of the scent however. Its very smooth - the honey and sandalwood blend beautifully. It just seemed so cozy, and I think I just wasnt in a cozy mood, lol. But Mr Perfect came up and kissed the back of my neck, and said Mmm, you smell good so this is definitely a keeper!

ETA - why dont my apostrophes and quotes show up when I use the mobile version on my phone?

Bella, I figured out that’s if I don’t preview my post, or edit it, the punctuation stays. Once I make changes, or even (I think) if I don’t make changes, but do preview before posting, no matter if I go back and fix all the missing apostrophes etc, they won’t show up. Very weird. (Posting via my phone right now)

I don’t get many selfies from pheromones either. Not dramatically so. I do react to DHEAS, and Levitation also gives me a lift. LFM is my middle ground phero that ‘can’ but definitely doesn’t always have an effect on me. BI is a hit for me and the BF. I’ve taken a break as far as trying to figure out what combo is a selfie phero for me. Maybe if I had dramatic responses, I’d be more interested in researching it more.

(Back to the Leather phero). I’m not sure how congruent it is with my personality. It also may keep me awake if I apply too late in the day (?) I emailed Mara inquiring about a virgin version of this year’s Bad Girl. I’d happily spring for a few bottles as a private edition. I haven’t heard back from her yet.

I love layering Bad Girl with both OCCO White and Noco White. Have not tried with BMM, but will, because that is a huge favorite of mine too!

Yeah, so far the only selfies I get are the boosts to my mood from other people's reactions, and that is fine by me. That said, I haven't had a chance to really test out many EST blends yet - those make me nervous because I am already quite hormonally emotional. Waiting to test them when hubby is around so he can pet my hair if I lose my shit. :smiley-laughing024:

Having worn Leather all day though, I can safely say it's a winner. I'm a pretty no bullshit kinda lady as it is so I'm guessing this amps up my signature - people were verrry smiley and friendly during the day and even on the subway, getting out of my way, opening doors, letting me by. DEF not par for the course during rush hour. KEEPER!

This is absolutely delicious! When I first applied it, it was overwhelmingly honey- all honey, in fact I almost washed it off because I amp honey and am not a huge fan. After 30 minutes to an hour, it is now a sweet honey-vanilla fragrance on me, and I keep huffing myself. I don't get any leather at all and maybe just a hint of pepper and tobacco. I will retest it again in a few days to see if it has travel shock, as it just arrived yesterday. I do like the leather phero in this, as it is giving me a little energy to get some things done even though I'm still not feeling so hot.

Holy wow.

I am so happy and surprised by this Bad Girl. If we had to buy our samples individually, this would not have made my cart. Leather (the note) can overwhelm me, and tobacco can stands out a little much for me. This, however, is perfect. The blend is so smooth and rich, it's almost like a peppery exotic flower. Some sultry, sexy blooming-only-one-night-a-year flower in some secret tropical jungle somewhere, apparently only Mara knows the exact location.

I'm not sure about the phero yet, but as of right now, I haven't started any fights with anyone today. Class went well, and I'm not feeling bitchy or aggressive or anything. Pretty sure this will be a full bottle for me, too.

I made around 20 bottles worth in Virgin this week. I will put it up as an ordering option tonight or tomorrow...remind me if I forget! :)

Yipeeeee! (I got your email this morning, but it didn't give an estimate of how many there would be) THANK YOU!

:kiss43::biker-babe:

I added the option.

I think I got realllllly close, but please try one bottle before buying a bunch just to make sure you love this version as much. Remember that everything is blended by hand so there are always little variations with each brew edition, and also that things smell a little different with and without pheros. K? ok. Thank you! And thanks for the suggestion, dear Eve!

I might need to layer this with Closer today

I made around 20 bottles worth in Virgin this week. I will put it up as an ordering option tonight or tomorrow...remind me if I forget! :)

Yay!, and oh crap, my budget is getting blown apart. The hubby loves every sample from this months releases that arrived, as do I.

If unrestrained I would order leaded and unleaded versions of all.

Yipeeeee! (I got your email this morning, but it didn't give an estimate of how many there would be) THANK YOU!

:kiss43::biker-babe:

Love biker babe! And thank you for suggesting the virgin bottles as well. Edited by Cycle Kitten

I might need to layer this with Closer today

Yay!, and oh crap, my budget is getting blown apart. The hubby loves every sample from this months releases that arrived, as do I.

If unrestrained I would order leaded and unleaded versions of all.Love biker babe! And thank you for suggesting the virgin bottles as well.

I have layered this with Closer too. The Closer wears closer, so aptly named, and does not have the longevity. This did not stop me from getting a backup bottle of it though. :)

And, yes, I'm thrilled to have a virgin bad girl option, kind of contradictory terminology lol.

Biker Babe emoji is most definitely wearing Bad Girl with Leather

I added the option.

I think I got realllllly close, but please try one bottle before buying a bunch just to make sure you love this version as much. Remember that everything is blended by hand so there are always little variations with each brew edition, and also that things smell a little different with and without pheros. K? ok. Thank you! And thanks for the suggestion, dear Eve!

I tried to heed your advice but went out on a limb and got two - there was the 'what if there was a sudden run on it' factor to consider KWIM?

My shipment arrived safely today, and I am ecstatic to report that the virgin BG smells wonderful! I don't really notice a difference from the Leather version.

I know it should set for a couple of days, but I could not wait! Having a phero-free option for situations when I just want to smell good (or use a different phero) is perfect!

One of the bottles I converted into spray. The other I mixed part of with a few drops of Sexpionage. From a scent note stance, I'd say the Sexpionage makes it a bit more leather forward, not much though, I've only been wearing for a little over an hour, and don''t know if the high-test version will be markedly different during dry down.

I seriously love this fragrance... and I have plans - as in budgetary plans - to accumulate many of these in the future months. (stupid Jeep repairs have put a crimp in my spending, sadly)

This. Is. Perfection! :kiss43: THANK YOU MARA!

I didn't order this yet, waiting to hear if there's a Virgin vs. Phero'd difference, but mostly because I need to experiment with UN Leather more. DOM makes me kooky and I think I'm cool on the Leather but I prob don't need a full bottle of Rage handy.

Hey, I like this version a little better than the original. The first version was all like "helloo, Whiskey!" This version is blended with honey standing out the most.

So... I had to go to a neighboring city for a procedure at a hospital. Happily, my order of virgin BG arrived before we left, and I wore this (converted to spray) along with some un LFM and DHEAS on top. (I pulled out all the stops hahaha) The nurse that handled getting me processed kept saying how good I smelled, wanted to know what it was. She thought she detected chocolate, and I am wondering if that was the DHEAS part. It was kind of funny to say I was wearing "Bad Girl" I explained about LPMP and she was going to look it up online... THEN I get to the next room, am laying there on the gurney thing, there is a woman doctor, the anesthesiologist (also a woman), two male doctors, and another nurse (and not the nurse from earlier). Eventually they were pretty much gathered around me together, but at first, one would come in and introduce themselves etc. Out of the bunch every single woman remarked on how good I smelled (I'm thinking the men probably would think this would be inappropriate to comment on) They all wanted to know what it was... so "Bad Girl" is getting out there :) After we were done, I got to thinking that maybe I was wearing too much, hence all the comments. but the BF assured me I was only "wafting" not blasting fragrance, and that I did smell really good :say09752::perfume-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...

I had to check the notes after I put this on - it smells soft, like a smoky marshmallow on me, and I love it! It must be the tobacco and vanilla? I don't know. I'm not even sure how else I could describe this scent but to say, "smoky marshmallow". And by that I mean one that's been maybe sitting near enough to the fire to get warm and start getting a little gooey & soft, but never made it onto the end of anyone's stick. The dry-down is to-freaking-die-for. OMG. :swoon:

Did anyone who has both notice a difference between the phero'd and virgin versions? I love last year's version, but sadly, can't wear Leather :(

Thank you Eve for suggesting the virgin version to Mara

Edited by oceanjewel

I had to check the notes after I put this on - it smells soft, like a smoky marshmallow on me, and I love it! It must be the tobacco and vanilla? I don't know. I'm not even sure how else I could describe this scent but to say, "smoky marshmallow". And by that I mean one that's been maybe sitting near enough to the fire to get warm and start getting a little gooey & soft, but never made it onto the end of anyone's stick. The dry-down is to-freaking-die-for. OMG. :swoon:

I know!!!!! I've got to stop sticking my nose inside my turtleneck when there are people around hahaha

Did anyone who has both notice a difference between the phero'd and virgin versions? I love last year's version, but sadly, can't wear Leather :(

Thank you Eve for suggesting the virgin version to Mara

To me they're the same. The only possible difference. is the leather- which is not that prominent anyway- the virgin formulation is more of an 'any kind' of leather, instead of specifically suede. But, that could also be because I'm growing more accustomed to how it smells, whereas when I first tried it, it was more me trying to interpret what I was smelling. I'm so happy Mara had the ingredients still on hand to make a virgin version (which I kind of get kick out of --the concept of a virgin bad girl lol) It's a masterpiece for sure.

I made up one half size rollerball with LFN in it, and another with Sexpionage added. It covers both phero's well. :biker-babe:

I am also not noticing much of a difference between the two versions, if there is one it's subtle and doesn't last long, on my skin.

But OMG, so in love with this fragrance, Wishing I had ordered more, virgin, but also have way more bottles of fragrance than I can possibly use in a reasonable time.

I know!!!!! I've got to stop sticking my nose inside my turtleneck when there are people around hahaha

To me they're the same. The only possible difference. is the leather- which is not that prominent anyway- the virgin formulation is more of an 'any kind' of leather, instead of specifically suede. But, that could also be because I'm growing more accustomed to how it smells, whereas when I first tried it, it was more me trying to interpret what I was smelling. I'm so happy Mara had the ingredients still on hand to make a virgin version (which I kind of get kick out of --the concept of a virgin bad girl lol) It's a masterpiece for sure.

I made up one half size rollerball with LFN in it, and another with Sexpionage added. It covers both phero's well. :biker-babe:

That's how I'm thinking about using it, too: LFN & Sexpionage. Good to know it covers! Thank you! :D