Bad Girl 2018 w/ Leather

I can see myself paring this with cop heavy pheros, as the notes are rich and well blended. I have never experienced such a complex blend. Love it! I am discovering a new world of magical goodness that I would have likely never known if not for the incredible artistry of Mara. BTW, customer service is always amazing!

Just got my virgin bottle today and I love it! Thinking I need at least one more bottle, maybe 2, before the virgin version is gone.

I know I've mentioned that my man has a keen nose, so yesterday when a lone mysterious sample appeared in a freshly washed load of laundry, and the label was off and I had zero idea what it was, I put it on and asked him to guess. I figured that he could tell me a few notes and I could narrow it down from there.

"Honey, smell this, what do you smell?"

He sniffed, sniffed again. "It's the new Bad Girl."

"What? How do you know that?"

"Because I smell the leather, and I used to have Bad Boy. It's pretty obvious. Try something harder next time."

He thought I was playing a guessing game. I wanted him to be wrong! I really didn't know what it was! I went and dumped out all my recent "unfiled" samples, looking for the Bad Girl label, but no. All of them were there BUT bad girl.

Now, I've been afraid to wear leather because my ex barely lived through my Dom experiments on him, and I don't enjoy being angry and scaring people. Well, I don't mind scaring them, but I don't need the residual aggravation. With the Leather, I got the kids to bed more quickly and with much less fuss and trips to bathroom and to the kitchen for glasses of water. I put on a few drops of UN Cuddle Bunny to up the EST so I wouldn't frighten my man. Let's just say, he put me to bed early and knocked me out real good. He was absolutely positively not frightened by me one bit.

Edited by Eastwood22

Lol thats funny. But definitely dont be scared of Leather because of Dom. Just be scared of Dom. Leather hits way differently with that est to temper the none.

Yep, I can wear leather, the hubby loves the new Bad Girl, but I could chew his face off wearing DOM, for no reason.

I didnt find a thread for the virgin bottle of this. I just wanted to say that for me it seems the fragrance alone works as thoughleather is there. Perhaps it just some mind bender thing because Im associating the two together, and have the leaded version as well. The fragrance may just trigger that because I tried the phero version first. Or its simply another testament to how awesome Mara is with the perfect blend pheroed or not.

I accidentally spilled LFM and didnt want to waste it but paired it with virgin bad girl to save the intention for my night. It worked great, like I had the benefits of both blends. My plan was MLH, but I had just enough fawning ( from ladies and gents ) to make me feel awesome and included, just enough authority to keep a bunch of drunk fellas in line at a cat house. Im looking forward to wearing this combo again.

There isn't a separate thread - I think it's fine to post about both versions in this thread.

But honestly, when Mara creates a phero-enhanced scent she gives a lot of thought to congruence, they are each created with the pheromone blend as an integral part of the fragrance. So in some cases I can see that sort of thing happening.

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried my sample and I think I love this ... it is different from my usual foodie scents that I like.  But it does have an underlying sweetness which makes it work for me.  Over the sweetness I can smell spicyness and the smooth scent of aged leather ... this is good!

• 2 months later...

I like this one. It reminds me of the chocolate covered honey candies I used to get at the airport. Not sure why because there's no chocolate in this but that's what I smell, anyway. It dries down to leather with just a hint of sweetness on me. 

I wore it shopping yesterday and had a couple managers (both male, idk if that makes a difference) trying to please me, very nice, compliment -heavy experiences. 

Today I wore it (just a bit more than yesterday) with a little pop/lfm. This one may be a new fave. I forgot to add that I got a discount on my pizza when I was heading home, which was nice and very unexpected. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 1 month later...

After smelling 10+ bottles of different fragrances back to back without any coffee grounds to get the previous smell out, plus travel shock... I might be interpreting this wrong. I can't pick a note out besides vanilla, and it kinda is like a honeyed vanilla. I'd defiantly wear this without hesitation, but I'll let it settle out a bit first before I go and wear it out. 

On 1/31/2018 at 6:02 PM, Eve said:

This was a total dark horse for me!

I don't know why but I immediately imagined this song... Black horse, dark horse? Same difference right? ?

• 2 weeks later...

How did I miss reviewing one of my favorite scents?! :D  It's a sexy, sophisticated blend that blooms into a delightful range of scents every step of the way, from bottle to application to dry down. I absolutely love how the leather and honey notes in this come together to make me give off the impression the label implies, too. :Emoticons0424:

This is so, so good on me. Mr. Crash never fails to be bowled over by the Leather, either. I've gotten some great hits when wearing it out and about, too. I don't know what it is about this one but it's like my catnip for random dudes -- I get more whiplash head turns than anything else I've tried yet. 

This also pairs very well with a dash of OCCO: Cherry Tobac.

• 3 months later...

Right off the bat this blend as a whole- I Just keep sniffing it! I feel like when I've met someone new, and I'm really trying to figure them out. Very curious about this scent.

It isn't something I would pick for myself, but since I just keep sniffing it... maybe its lady bait! ha:) or maybe I'm a lil mental ha :) Drawing me in... who are you?

I can't really pick anything out in this blend. I did like it more before the dry down/skinmeld :)

I was just in la dee da land doing random things, but since I have put on Leather- I have noticed a body temp increase, I became much more focused, and I feel the familiar Heaviness of Dom, but perhaps not quite as heavy because I applied much more Leather than I do with Dom (only use D in small amounts) also simply doesn't feel quite as heavy, but almost.

After Having it on for about 20 min I think I'm going to wash it off. I may have OD though I didn't use very much. As time goes on the heaviness is feeling stronger (the main reason I use small amounts of dom and LFM I get that heaviness that I don't really enjoy).

Going to put on Dom and see what happens. I don't think I've used it in a couple weeks or so. Moon is just ending today.

Thought I would put this here to continue story-.Please remove if not good idea :)

After a lot of scrubbing and break for my brain ha :) 

Self Effects- Still seem to like Dominance more than Leather. I felt like I wanted to wash Leather off not to terribly long after application, and with D I feel the focus, but like I could just happily keep going instead of head down a dark alley I feel if I had kept the leather on I would have become emotional, or possibly just get a headache/down/fatigued from the heaviness/ maybe OD. 

I feelnlike I should use Leather if I want to go talk to a therapist. haha I want to try it in a much smaller amount next to see what happens. 

As far as the Dominance application- I put on a tiny more than usual also really wanted to get the scent :) Well now I feel the opposite of starting to go down a dark thought process. Now I feel like I want to get things done which is EXACTLY what I should be doing right now instead of this :D  VERY Happy! 

Edited by amoradrianam
LFM not LAM :)

So I tried Leather again- I used what I believe to be about half the dose I used the first time. This amount would be closer to the amount of UN-Dom I use. 

I went outside side just a little while after application, and I was all sassy lolololololol that’s cool but the thing about it was that it was in a pouty sort of a way. 

I sort of feel like what I think I would feel like If I were a spoiled rich girl? 

Like dont mess with me my daddy will get you lol (I don’t have a dad) 

At least it’s not taking me to a dark place like the heavier amount. I prefer pouty over Sad and depressed? Fatigued? Well the long it’s on me I’m starting to feel the kind of low again. Gonna go wash off. I don’t think I’m going to experiment with Leather anymore. Just not for me, but there are so many other wonderful ones, and I’m very curious to try Audacious again. Maybe a new Fave :D 

O/W is my favorite because I really feel I can only use Dom and LFM, LFN at certain times/certain environments because I do get that heaviness. 

I’d love to have something that doesn’t have that tiring heaviness to it, so I could use more often like an everyday similar to O/W Maybe Audacious! 

• 2 months later...

Does this by chance bear any resemblance to my beloved but gone LP BLUE? Just now ordered a BUNCH of samples and went full bottle on a virgin version of this un-sniffed because the reviews were so good and because I LOVE all the notes in this! MMMMMM!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to love this and really thought I would, but from the first moments of application all the way through to the long dry down, for some reason all I get is HONEY. Strong honey, like UNE honey...and a headache. I have the Virgin un-pheroed version. I had to wash it off. It's the strangest thing because I like all the notes, except honey. I am learning that my skin amps honey like FREAKING CRAZY and it turns sickeningly, stale-powdery sweet on me. I love sweet..sugary sweet, fruity-sweet, just not honey sweet I guess. Bummer because I know how schmexy it is to most guys. Oh well. I will however give this another shot in a few weeks, as I've only had it for a week and maybe it will settle a bit for me and not SCREAM HONEY. :(

• 1 month later...

I only have a sample of this this - and I love the scent. 

I've been a little worried about wearing this one because it isn't really congruent with who I am - well, I can be bad for sure, but usually in a sweet more gentle kind of way, lol.  I decided I'd take it for a test drive to the gym to see if it wouldn't help my attitude about working out.  I do it, but I hate it ☺️.  It did indeed seem to help me push through harder and be more willing to go longer!  I felt like my normal inner dialog of "Omg, do I really have to do 30 more reps?  I mean, it's Monday.  I could make it up Wednesday, etc., etc." was quite muted which was a nice change...BUT there is something going on here that is not at all like me and I don't like it.  I went to get some paper towels and the dispenser wasn't working.  I WAS SO IRRITATED over the broken paper towel dispenser!  Like, I wanted to growl at the damn thing and everyone who was in the vicinity. 

Letting it sit for a while (and now quite petrified of ever trying my Dom sample, lol), I went ahead and tried it again. Noooo.  Gym work ethic was awesome!!  Love that part with all of my heart.  Then a woman started talking to me, asking me about a machine - apparently Bad Girl makes me look like I know what I'm doing - and I was pretty freaking livid that she dared interrupt me and ask me stupid questions when I was CLEARLY BUSY.  This is not at all ever not remotely in anyway shape or form who I am.  I was so freaked out about how I felt that I could barely answer her. 

So.  Bad Girl makes me a pretty bad girl, lol.  And not in a good way.

10 minutes ago, HipGrrrl said:

I only have a sample of this this - and I love the scent. 

I've been a little worried about wearing this one because it isn't really congruent with who I am - well, I can be bad for sure, but usually in a sweet more gentle kind of way, lol.  I decided I'd take it for a test drive to the gym to see if it wouldn't help my attitude about working out.  I do it, but I hate it ☺️.  It did indeed seem to help me push through harder and be more willing to go longer!  I felt like my normal inner dialog of "Omg, do I really have to do 30 more reps?  I mean, it's Monday.  I could make it up Wednesday, etc., etc." was quite muted which was a nice change...BUT there is something going on here that is not at all like me and I don't like it.  I went to get some paper towels and the dispenser wasn't working.  I WAS SO IRRITATED over the broken paper towel dispenser!  Like, I wanted to growl at the damn thing and everyone who was in the vicinity. 

Letting it sit for a while (and now quite petrified of ever trying my Dom sample, lol), I went ahead and tried it again. Noooo.  Gym work ethic was awesome!!  Love that part with all of my heart.  Then a woman started talking to me, asking me about a machine - apparently Bad Girl makes me look like I know what I'm doing - and I was pretty freaking livid that she dared interrupt me and ask me stupid questions when I was CLEARLY BUSY.  This is not at all ever not remotely in anyway shape or form who I am.  I was so freaked out about how I felt that I could barely answer her. 

So.  Bad Girl makes me a pretty bad girl, lol.  And not in a good way.

Oh yes. "Dominance" is my work out buddy. Gets me going.

Leather (part Dom part EST) works too. I have used it in a pinch. I put a post on the Un Dom thread way back about its super workout benefits. 

Edited by StacyK

• 6 months later...

I tested this.  I did not get any selfies.  At first I got tobacco.  It was pretty strong.  Now I love the scent.  It really grew on me.  It smells like sex on me.  It reminds me of OCCO Gold.  It is really strong and addictive. 

This gave me mixed responses from women.  It made them feel concerned and overly respectful.  I even had some women get bitchy with me, but then turn around and compliment me in the next breath. It was odd.

Men though would stare at me.  A lot, but they never said anything. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I guess Mara found an extra bottle a little while ago because when one popped up on the Luv site I immediately grabbed it!

I loveeeee the sexy, powdery, leather fragrance! I find honey too rich of a scent for me personally but this is just so boozy and mouth-watering and sophisticated with just enough darkness to be daring. It’s my go-to gym phero. Not much to report on hits because I wear it primarily to get myself in the zone but heads definitely snap at attention. 

I have yet to find my sweet spot for every day wear. I do find it gives me a good zing of energy but I have to be working on something of personal interest or passion otherwise it’s hard for me to direct my attention. Too much and that energy easily swings anxious (heart racing), especially with unscented Leather but overall Bad Girl is definitely in my top three. 

Edited by Usagi

I’m back lol. I’m learning that Bad Girl is verrrry tenacious. I can still smell her on my application points even after a shower so reapplying was likely too much for me. 

As far as the phero goes, it makes me feel so powerful and sexy. I feel like I can take on the world with a smirk on my face and swish in my hips. I love it for when I am feeling down and need a little kick to remind me that I am indeed THAT bitch. I do not consider myself a dominant person at all so the feminizing aspect makes it feel much more natural and less intimidating to wear. 

Edited by Usagi