Hot Cherry w/ Heart Throb

il_fullxfull.1454278725_qt6m.jpg

Guys, get the complete attraction reaction with this blend of tobacco absolute and amber with masculine touches of tonka, ebony and oud, a trace of boozy deliciousness with vanilla bean and black cherry plus a spicy dash of cardamom. To ensure you slay the room we’ve boosted this with our uber-sexy HEART THROB pheromone formula - an Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for men that has really only one purpose in mind...With mood elevating, sex appeal and self confidence boosting qualities and ingredients for shining the light of attention your way, this blend exudes charismatic friendliness, but just enough hint of brooding bad boy to bring the girls to their knees. As a social mix around other men, it should encourage camaraderie (rather than confrontation), and make you welcome as one of the guys...or, maybe even the leader of the pack.

Scent: Delicious in a sexy bad boy way.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.

from Cherry On Top

a Savannah Finch adventure

by Julian Lune

(part two)

I emerged from Aunt Mabel’s Confectionaries into mid-afternoon swelter and found an attractive male form draped across the hood of my car. In the time it took me to wonder why someone would be so foolish as to lounge upon a metal surface at this time of day, a whiff of brimstone answered the question.

“Ms. Finch I simply must speak with you,” the demon said, peeling himself off of my Monte Carlo.

I stood on the bottom step of the business and folded my arms in a wary gesture. “Okay.”

He was gorgeous but there was something off about him. For one thing I didn’t quite find myself weak in the knees to behold his brand of perfection. I had to question my sanity because he was everything woman should appreciate: tall, well-built, shiny hair and teeth and bright eyes...but he kept wavering around the edges.

“It’s about the succubus.”

“Is she a relative of yours?”

A flash of his true gaze - fiery crimson orbs - accompanied the response. “No! I cannot claim to possess the dreadful superiority of her line.”

“What are you, dude?” I asked. It was rather rude, but hey, there was a demon-shaped shadow in the dust on my car now, so I felt it was the least he could tell me.

“Why, I am mortal, and -”

“Oh please!” I exclaimed, holding up a hand. It was precisely at moments like these that I regretted allowing the loas to rid Sebastian of his insomnia. My partner in otherworldly affairs was enjoying the solace of an afternoon nap while I stood here sweating and being accosted by some creature who was seriously trying to pull a fast one.

“All right!” he shouted and his form wavered again, like a heat mirage.

“Pull it together!” I urged, looking around. “You don’t want the tourists getting a look at what’s under that disguise.”

He took a deep breath and his glamour settled itself once more, even taking on a golden glow of sorts. I found myself feeling a bit more attracted, but I stepped on it. Hell’s Tithe or not, I’m only human and just as easily tempted as anyone else.

“First of all, how could Cherry fall for that? Surely she would have known -”

“I am her servant,” he confessed. “It is my duty and my pleasure to provide for her. When she made her ascent to your world she allowed me to accompany her. I brought a man home for her to feed upon and also the chocolates. How was I know they were bespelled?!”

I laughed. “Hey, let’s go have High Tea so I can turn some heads at the Windsor Court, eh? They will just die if I show up with you!”

I mean, there’s nothing like a little hormonal mayhem on a hot afternoon, you know?

He looked down at his outfit: leather pants and a tight t-shirt which shimmered in the strong sunlight. “Am I attired properly?”

His shirt was a bit distracting. “Okay, is that made of some kind of iridescent Hellbeast? Because I feel like I’m tripping.”

“Too much?” he asked. “I was told you like sparkly things.”

I took his beefy arm. “Where’s your red Ferrari? I’ve got two more hours on this parking meter.”

“How did you know?”

I patted his muscles and grinned. “Call it a hunch, hot stuff.”

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmm!

I don't know that there's any other I can compare it to directly; I love this in the same way I love Voracious and the original version of Mark's Girl Nip, for example. The cherry is interesting because it has a kind of cherry tobacco kind of evocation, but it's just a little dash of cherry, it's not too strong. It's a guy's version of cherry-vanilla to me. The other notes are dark and deep and blend together so wonderfully. It's manly and sexy and yummy and this is definitely a mix for funtime, like you're just asking to get gnawed on, fellahs. :666:

ETA: in the long drydown this is sexy man amber goodness.

• 2 months later...

So this was a sleeper hit for Mr Perfect. At first, he was not a fan. I was sad, because I blind-bought him a full bottle. But he didn't give up, and he has been trying it now & then. 

I gave him a snuggle when I got home yesterday and Oh. My. Gawd. He smelled freaking amazing!! I asked him what he was wearing, and he didn't remember, so we went in the bathroom to check. (He keeps the one he's wearing that day in a certain spot so I can go see LOL) 

It had dried down to a sexy cherry tobacco amber. It's a deep, chewy type of amber. Very manly and sexy. It's fabulous ?

8 hours ago, Bella15 said:

(He keeps the one he's wearing that day in a certain spot so I can go see LOL) 

That's really sweet. 

Dude, the store that sells the Mr. Perfect soap closed it's doors forever. I meant to tell you that.

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

That's really sweet. 

Dude, the store that sells the Mr. Perfect soap closed it's doors forever. I meant to tell you that.

*cries*   that sucks so bad  :(

6 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Omg I love that he keeps his POD in a certain spot! All you guys with your cute SO LP stories are killing me.

He's pretty adorable. Sometimes. LOL

Aw dang, I just found how to multi-quote. Whoops, lol

33 minutes ago, Bella15 said:

*cries*   that sucks so bad  :(

It was extra lame because I specifically asked when they'd be getting more and he said, "in a few weeks," he could've told me! I found them online, but the shipping for the Mr. Beard soaps will be nuts since it's an english company.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

It was extra lame because I specifically asked when they'd be getting more and he said, "in a few weeks," he could've told me! I found them online, but the shipping for the Mr. Beard soaps will be nuts since it's an english company.

I might do it anyway, they're so cool... lol - thank you!

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

What are these special soaps you speak of? 

Eastwood linked them in her post up there... but she had emailed me awhile back, with a pic of these soaps in a store in the Bay Area - one of them is called "Mr Perfect" She was going to grab one for me, but the store was closed, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I rocked this tonight. 

No real thought at first. Sweet but not overwhelming nor like cakes or syrup. 

20 minutes later. Its special. Like a high end flavor chew lol. Something like dip but not harsh or pungent. Sweet cherries and tobacco mixed lightly together. Less cherry but light tobacco with a hint of something stronger showing thru. Manly smell. I like it, wife likes it. ??

Not as eloquent as the rest of reviews but still a review from a scent noobie. 

Every review is valid!  And we totally appreciate it when the guys come on here to share their impressions. 

• 1 month later...

I was just making a purchase and saw this one as I was scanning the new releases. I like the name and I like the description (tobacco) so I have a sample size on the way.

• 7 months later...

Holy wow. My man is feeling the pressure of 10 impending trials, so he's apparently trying to "burn through" some older trials. His scent bottle box has several slots full of trials and he's trying to thin the herd to make room for the new troops. I came home from work and did NOT expect him to smell this irresistibly sexy. Or possibly even "irresponsibly sexy," as he was leaving for a night of work smelling scrumptious in Heart Throb. There's a chance it either had travel shock when we tried it, or put off by the cherry aspect when we received all those trials last year, or just got busy with the other releases. I could see us backing up slowly from anything cherry related. because my then 8 yr old daughter had a FB of Sugared Cherry and was brutally slathering said cherry with wreckless enthusiasm.

Luna referred to it as a type of cherry-vanilla for men, or a cherry tobacco with just a dash of cherry, these being her actual words-

On 1/31/2018 at 3:36 PM, luna65 said:

the cherry is interesting because it has a kind of cherry tobacco kind of evocation, but it's just a little dash of cherry, it's not too strong. It's a guy's version of cherry-vanilla to me

The OCCO Cherry Tobac has just a tad too much cherry in it for me. Obviously that's for women, but in the case of this "Irresponsibility Hot Cherry," the cherry is well proportioned. I think it's the Oud that makes it a man's scent.

I ordered a small Sugared Oud over the summer because I know Oud is in many modern scents and I wanted to get a grip on it as an individual scent. It wasn't really for me or him, so it went up on my trade page fairly soon. NOW I get it.

I'm really a little irritated. Not only is my man working a show tonight that I want to see and I have no childcare AND he's out and about in Heart Throb. He smells too sexy to be out without me.* (No intentional fault on his part, he's being a good boyfriend and supporting my perfume obsession. I bought him a new box that holds 36 FB's, but he's determined to stay with his 25 bottle box because the bigger box doesn't fit in the spot where he likes his scents.) I'm also irritated that somehow my new release/pherotine order just got one more FB slapped onto it. There are many reasons why I'm going to be calling this one Irresponsible Cherry.

*NEW RULE! @Snoopyace and @quietguy, take note, don't leave the house without your wives in this one!

14 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

*NEW RULE! @Snoopyace and @quietguy, take note, don't leave the house without your wives in this one!

Ahahaha!  This is a scent that I've been wanting to try for a while.  Heart Throb is a blend my bride doesn't consistently react well to so I haven't gotten a sample vial...  yet.  I'll have to put this towards the top of the list!

23 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Ahahaha!  This is a scent that I've been wanting to try for a while.  Heart Throb is a blend my bride doesn't consistently react well to so I haven't gotten a sample vial...  yet.  I'll have to put this towards the top of the list!

I don't consistently react well to Heart Throb, I'm just going to have to put up with potentially mixed results because this scent is too good. I'll ask him not to do that weird wrist phero scent thing he jokingly does while it's still wet. I'm sure all my mixed results were from him overwhelming me with his evil phero intentions. It is a really powerful scent so I bet any man could go with 1/2 the amount. He only has one spray, but I bet just one 1/3 ounce rollerball could be added to perfumers alcohol and topped off into a full 2oz spray bottle.

The scent is still lingering and he left 30 minutes ago. If a man wants to haunt a woman after he leaves, this might be the one.

Edited by Eastwood22

Good to know! 😀

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I came home from work and did NOT expect him to smell this irresistibly sexy. Or possibly even "irresponsibly sexy," as he was leaving for a night of work smelling scrumptious in Heart Throb. There's a chance it either had travel shock when we tried it, or put off by the cherry aspect when we received all those trials last year, or just got busy with the other releases.

@Eastwood22: You're not the boss of me haha! No, you are right - I have learned through some mostly humorous interractions to be careful when wearing "sexual" mixes out without the wife. 

I think you may be right about either the travel shock or sometimes some scents just age very well. Several realease from this series to include this one actually seem to smell better now than when I originally got them. When I first got this sample the cherry seemed pretty strong but now it is very smooth and blends in beautifully with the vanilla and other notes. 

@quietguy, its part of why I'm always checking the trade boards, they really do get better. I have older PCMP's and Ebil-ish's and didn't order the newest variants, but I'll order them before they're all gone from the store. I had to order a full spray of Z-Day! right away, and I wore it once or twice, but decided it really needed to sit a bit.I wore it today and it was so good that I was sitting in my car, in the hot sun, with the heat on, and the hotter it got, the better I smelled. I had been looking for something on my phone but never sit in full sun like that, and I realized that I was doing it just for the smellfies!

Thant's right, #smellfies! I know there are no original ideas, but did I just invent a new word?

11 minutes ago, quietguy said:

You're not the boss of me

It's pretty awesome that someone whom I'm actually NOT the boss of finally said that to me.

45 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

It's pretty awesome that someone whom I'm actually NOT the boss of finally said that to me.

@Eastwood22: But said entirely in jest as that is one of the joke phrases at our house - obviously coming from our kids when they were very young. In real life, I would probably just say "Yes m'am" lol. 

@quietguy I'm pretty sure it was my ex-husband who said it to me the most! Poor guy. Since I'm his kids' mom, he still has to ask "is it okay if..." all the time.

My son and my boyfriend are very close, play a lot of games together, and sometimes get into arguements. My boyfriend likes to occasionally yell "you're not my real dad!" to end some playful male bantering. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Okay, I'd gotten a sniffee of this a long time ago and finally decided to try it.  Unfortunately for me, I didn't pay attention to what phero was in this when I went out grocery shopping while wearing it.  It really smells good.  Sort of a dirty cherry scent.  I love the drydown on this scent.  I thought it was hilarious how many women did the DIHL and head snap.  This was almost Love God territory for attention.  I had a couple of women actually follow me around the different stores.  At one place, I thought I was being tailed by security.  It just turned out to be a woman who apparently found me irresistible.  

My bride thought the scent was just alright but she is very picky about scents.  She's also not the biggest fan of the phero blend but for a single guy on the prowl, that phero blend is a complete winner! 

Edited to add-  I just realized after I finished posting, apparently I am (along with QG) one of the only guys who posts on men's scents.  I hope a few more show up to provide reviews.  I feel like I am completely commandeering the section.

Edited by Snoopyace

You know, I finally pin pointed my issue with Heart Throb, and it's not about women swarming around my man, it's men! Specifically, his best male friends. It's like they know, "women will be coming this direction," and they form a little wall around him, to have the women walking towards them! I know it sounds crazy, but it's happened several times when he's had HT on that they're posted like sentries! I've gotten jealous because there's always people in between us when he has it on in public. 

I don't know what happens when I'm not there, but clearly those guys do! They are just posted up and ready to catch whatever's falling in his direction.... 

Ahaha!  That is too funny!  They’re all hanging around like he is a bug zapper that catches women.  You should tell them to get their own Heart Throb.

16 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

Edited to add-  I just realized after I finished posting, apparently I am (along with QG) one of the only guys who posts on men's scents.  I hope a few more show up to provide reviews.  I feel like I am completely commandeering the section.

Nah, it's okay  If anything I felt I was the one commandeering the section because I'm the only one who reviews everything:lol:

You know we totally value your reviews, and QG's too!!

13 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

Ahaha!  That is too funny!  They’re all hanging around like he is a bug zapper that catches women.  You should tell them to get their own Heart Throb.

But I have! One is the guy who I had in Love God and a few others, who's young lady friend lost interest when he stopped wearing it! The other I had in Sticky (but no pheros) and he stopped wearing it before I could get him to uplevel his game. 

And don't stop reviewing, any of you! I'm sure there are guys we've never heard a peep from who read ALL your reviews.

I don’t get why they would stop wearing it! The stuff works so well.  

• 1 year later...

I just want to redirect anyone who’s scouring reviews to this gem right now. My man easily has 75% of a bottle left of Hot Cherry, and I’m tempted to reserve another one because it’s so good, but I have such mixed feelings about him wearing it out and about, and he just wants to get dressed and smell good without me having mixed feelings. 
If you’re a single guy and want a dangerous horde of women leaping at you, look no further. 

• 3 months later...

My man’s in this tonight. He lent me his neck and I exclaimed some kind of “whoa. What the hell is that?!” It’s too good. I asked, “did I get you a back-up bottle?”

17 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

My man’s in this tonight. He lent me his neck and I exclaimed some kind of “whoa. What the hell is that?!” It’s too good. I asked, “did I get you a back-up bottle?”

He was vague, said something about needing to go through his box. I remember Hot Cherry being in the sale, and telling others to get it, instead of getting it myself, and then possibly adding it to my sale list....

I couldn’t wait for him to look at some time in the future, so I just searched “Cherry” in my sent emails, and there it was on my August sale invoice request! Phew! 

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

He was vague, said something about needing to go through his box. I remember Hot Cherry being in the sale, and telling others to get it, instead of getting it myself, and then possibly adding it to my sale list....

I couldn’t wait for him to look at some time in the future, so I just searched “Cherry” in my sent emails, and there it was on my August sale invoice request! Phew! 

AHAHA!  Crisis averted!  I'd always wanted to try this one but for some reason haven't gotten around to it.

14 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

AHAHA!  Crisis averted!  I'd always wanted to try this one but for some reason haven't gotten around to it.

Right? 
I’m so glad I didn’t blow it!

And I think I may have bought the last one. Sorry!

5 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Right? 
I’m so glad I didn’t blow it!

And I think I may have bought the last one. Sorry!

No worries!  I have plenty of favorites that are still available.  To be honest, that's why I stick to the permanant collection a lot.  So that way I know I can always get more when I'm ready.:Emoticons10311:

17 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

To be honest, that's why I stick to the permanant collection a lot.  

You’re smart. I’d say that I like to live dangerously, but I think I just take the permanents for granted and get all excited for new releases.

Except Scented Balm Bomb. I go through so much of it, you’d think I was drinking it.

Edited by Eastwood22